OT - Say You’re Married without Saying You’re Married

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
FWIW, breaking into a bottle of A Cut Above - distilled in Kiln, MS. Good stuff with one ice cube.
Anyway, I’ll start.
“I have loaded a dishwasher, and folded clothes, incorrectly

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I didn’t lock the door so I clearly wanted the person in the house to be abducted.

which Cut Above do you have? I have the bottle in bond not bad taste a little young but I like it a lot better Old Soul that is distilled in Mississippi, I am not talking about the stuff that they source from MGP.

Reactions: msudawg200

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
I have the bottle in bond. I’ve had some of their single barrel, delicious. I wasn’t impressed with Old Soul when I had some. Although, they did just release a 7 and 9 year bourbon that is north of $130 and 120 proof

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
I have the wife and two girls so toilet seat down is always a must so I kinda solved that somewhat by putting the soft close seats on all the toilets. Now when I get done taking a leak I just barely flick the seat and let it do its thing.
Wife and two girls as well.
it’s just as much my responsibility to put the toilet seat down as it is hers to ensure the toilet seat is up. Problem solved. No nagging since.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
I think Everybody Loves Raymond is one of the funniest shows ever made
One of my favorite scenes from that show is when the annoying neighbor kid insists that he should get the last cannoli instead of Ray, takes a bite from it, and immediately spits it out and throws the thing away.

77Dog

Nov 27, 2022
I've endured watching all the Virgin River episodes so far, have not started the one just released yet. Hoping she forgets it.

Reactions: fedxdog

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
“I told you about this last week”

That seems to be the phrase most often said to me… worst thing is my pre-teen daughter has picked it up now too. It’s amazing I can work a fairly demanding job with customers and all… never seem to forget being told something, except by wife and daughter

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
FWIW, breaking into a bottle of A Cut Above - distilled in Kiln, MS. Good stuff with one ice cube.
Anyway, I’ll start.
“I have loaded a dishwasher, and folded clothes, incorrectly
Knows how to turn on every light in the house, but has no idea how to flip the switch in the opposite direction to turn them off. Has passed the trait on to my kids so it’s 4 vs 1 in this game.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
to my wife and two daughters:
If you put your **** where it belongs, you wouldn’t be tearing around the house, late, because you can’t find it. This applies to clothes, shoes, school/work items, keys, wallets….the list is insurmountable.

you’re lack of preparation doesn’t make it my fault.

alas, I am outnumbered and always will be.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login