OT: Women and plastic surgeryish things

Status
Not open for further replies.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
How did we get the point where we are with lip fillers? Had lunch with an otherwise professional woman today and was completely distracted by her lips. They look like someone drew a caricature of her and then implanted those lips on her real face. Tragic.

Are any dudes on this board attracted to these overstuffed lips? Maybe I'm the oddity in my disdain...

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I mean... they have their place in the world.

bj GIF

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
In the absence of any real maturity or intelligence, humans revert to animal instincts. Duck lips, fat hips, all that shizz is supposedly more attractive to males looking to mate. Signals that women have better babies or something to that effect.

Yeah, it’s THAT bad in this country. Ever heard of all this Chad/Stacy junk? Dudes are out there trying to find surgical ways to make their jawline more pronounced. We are off the damn rails.

We need a Fight Club level revolution.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
How did we get the point where we are with lip fillers? Had lunch with an otherwise professional woman today and was completely distracted by her lips. They look like someone drew a caricature of her and then implanted those lips on her real face. Tragic.

Are any dudes on this board attracted to these overstuffed lips? Maybe I'm the oddity in my disdain...
Not only that, some people like Big Asses, too.
Put me down for a ...NO.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012

I get liking full lips. But as far as I can tell everyone that gets injections ends up looking like a clown. Maybe 10% of the women that get them it looks awesome and I just don't notice that they got injections because it looks natural.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I get liking full lips. But as far as I can tell everyone that gets injections ends up looking like a clown. Maybe 10% of the women that get them it looks awesome and I just don't notice that they got injections because it looks natural.
maybe that's it. I only notice the bad ones?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Millennia of natural selection. Millenia. There has always been, and always will be, an insatiable desire in both males and females to "attract" the opposite sex. We are hard wired for it. No amount of workplace sensitivity training will make any difference.
Agreed, but that makes light of our stupidity.

A healthy society would just accept themselves, eat clean and keep in shape (through a number of ways). Not this bunch. Got a bunch of 35 year old kids getting butt injections and sending dick pics.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

msualohadog

Oct 25, 2014
I don't like clownface much either. Mom and Dad are enjoying their retirement in Naples. I went out to dinner with them and every single lady in the restaurant had plastic surgery. It looked like a bizarre clown convention. I'm not sure how these elderly ladies look at each other and say "I want my face to look like that"

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Problem is they can't stop. I'm in my 40s now so know plenty who've been getting a little something done here & there for 10-15 years. It was ok when they were 30 - I mean it was noticeable but not necessarily bad.

But now that it's been going on for years they just look weird and unnatural. They get addicted to it and do end up literally looking like a clown. It's sad

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Worse than that, why 80s looking mom jeans....terrible.

What happened to tight low riding jeans on women. How could they ever think these styles are appealing
The 17ing late 80's and early 90's are Gen Z's deal man. And it's horrible. For those that haven't gone skiing recently... These are back and it's an instant signal that you are a megadouche. It's a great way to get a loogie in your double porter stout seasonal IPA at the lodge.
snow ski GIF by TipsyElves.com

Blldawg87

May 24, 2013
The 17ing late 80's and early 90's are Gen Z's deal man. And it's horrible. For those that haven't gone skiing recently... These are back and it's an instant signal that you are a megadouche. It's a great way to get a loogie in your double porter stout seasonal IPA at the lodge.
snow ski GIF by TipsyElves.com

Skiing is for fun, wearing mom is a disaster that hides something the whole world should be able to see!

And definitely not limited to Gen Z

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Botox injections in the face, no bueno. Well done breast augmentation, muy bueno.

was21

May 29, 2007

If it makes them feel good about themselves and they can afford it, go for it. OTOH, over time it can become addictive (so I'm told). Vanity can be a curse. I've seen some naturally beautiful women end up favoring ducks as far as their faces. After awhile and repeated treatments, they all end up looking like ducks in the face. JMHO. It's interesting that most European women don't go for it but in the United States is where it's off the wall.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Im curious what these big asses are going to look like after about 30 years of gravity tugging on them.

• Wow
Reactions: Double Dawg

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Millennia of natural selection. Millenia. There has always been, and always will be, an insatiable desire in both males and females to "attract" the opposite sex. We are hard wired for it. No amount of workplace sensitivity training will make any difference.
Well what’s with the LGBTQRS’s?

Wiring is off?

I think so.

Last edited:

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011

Couldve you at least slipped a picture of the hussy? I mean all you had to do was check your email or something and snap a covert picture.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Put me down as also not thinking it’s attractive when a woman looks like she’s been stung by wasps in and around her mouth.

Fake tits however, receive my unwavering support.
I’ll pass on fakes. Was drunk one night and had a pair pulled out in front of me that were hard as a rock and misaligned nipples. My drunk brain tried to straighten up the nipples until the room started spinning.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Without reading a damn post on this thread I'm just gonna throw in an "I'd Hit It" which would not be going out on a limb cuz I'm 60 now and prolly would hit most anything breathing these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
If it’s fake, I’m gonna have to pass on it. Doesn’t matter if it’s fake chicken breasts or human breasts. Fake lips are the absolute worst. I just can’t do it.
Same here, doesn't matter if it's fingernails, lips, hair extensions, eyelashes, a fat arse, or hooters that look like a half grapefruit glued on a chest, I'm not a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login