Quinn Ewers……

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He must be under the delusional assumption like most Texas fans that Texas football is bigger than it really is. Texas will be “everyone’s biggest game”? Texas will be just another Saturday in the SEC. And yes, I know that Texas beat a still developing Alabama team early last year. What say you @UGA03MAIN @KoreyDawg @Chuck Nasty @_DC

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
They lost a lot on defense and their two biggest weapons on offense. That whole program and their fans have been deluded for sometime because of their past. Ewers is also overrated af.

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
He must be under the delusional assumption like most Texas fans that Texas football is bigger than it really is. Texas will be “everyone’s biggest game”? Texas will be just another Saturday in the SEC. And yes, I know that Texas beat a still developing Alabama team early last year. What say you @UGA03MAIN @KoreyDawg @Chuck Nasty @_DC
I'll put it lightly...F**ckkk TX. They are going to a wake up call playing an SEC schedule. I hate em.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Even without Saban, it’s still Alabama and UGA as the premier programs.