Recession incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
See this is where you lose all credibility. 90% of this board is right of center and most of the mods are. Some of that 90% have disowned the Republican candidate because of his actions. Calling it TDS on this board is a little hollow. Would it be apropos on a UC Berkeley sports board? Absolutely. But doesn’t really fit here. I’m sure we will let discussions go long in November. But make no mistake, the majority of posters and mods here think Boom Boom and Glfr are idiots. But newsflash, we think you and your Trumpism crew are too. It’s not TDS. Its realism that the rest of the middle of us need to start steering the conversation that we can responsibly have vs you and the far left that derail it and somehow influence us to stop the reasonable dialogue because of tribalism.
Any Ole Miss is a bunch of cuntshits and State 17’ing rules. I miss Sesh.

Using *TDS' is just an abbreviated way of describing those who hate Trump due solely because of his in your face alpha male mentality. He can be a rude, arrogant A-Hole. Been following politics since Reagan and for the first time I couldn't watch Repub primary debates due to Trump. If I were 15 years older and we went to the same school, we prolly wouldn't have been good friends. But I can say the same about George Patton too. I don't give a 17 about his attitude or the way he boasts about his accomplishments that often times include exaggerations. I'm more of a policy hawk who prefers substance over symbolism. When Biden and his handlers say Schit like "Trump said Nazis are good people" that's clear cut TDS anyway you wanna slice it.

So give me a Trump policy example that would inspire someone to vote agin him. What were the negatives going on Pre- Covid

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Those that didn’t vote for him in the primaries and are forced to choose between him and whatever person with a (sometimes noticeable) pulse? Yeah, Democrats put that group between a rock and a hard place in the general election.

It‘s weird that you don’t understand that but it’s all making sense now.
Using your logic, up until a couple weeks ago the Left should have been blaming the Right for forcing them to vote for Biden because the Right failed to nominate anyone better than Trump.

That scenario is just as absurd as what you claimed.
It's absurd in both instances.

The Left isn't forcing the Evangelical Right to vote for Trump.
The Evangelical Right wasn't going to vote for any Liberal/Democrat candidate regardless of who it was. Biden, Harris, Pete, Gavin- none of them would be someone that the Evangelical Right embraces and rallies behind.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
So give me a Trump policy example that would inspire someone to vote agin him. What were the negatives going on Pre- Covid
I didn't think his Muslim Travel Ban(he called it that) was necessary or beneficial. It hurt how the US is viewed by other countries and regions and we need to be viewed as a good place for economic opportunity for immigrants if we want our economy to continue to grow.
He seems to want to essentially expand on what he did in his first term.

Trump's tarrif fight hurt some farm exports and increased prices on goods. His tarrif didn't accomplish what he promised.
He seems to want to essentially expand on what he did in his first term.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Using *TDS' is just an abbreviated way of describing those who hate Trump due solely because of his in your face alpha male mentality. He can be a rude, arrogant A-Hole. Been following politics since Reagan and for the first time I couldn't watch Repub primary debates due to Trump. If I were 15 years older and we went to the same school, we prolly wouldn't have been good friends. But I can say the same about George Patton too. I don't give a 17 about his attitude or the way he boasts about his accomplishments that often times include exaggerations. I'm more of a policy hawk who prefers substance over symbolism. When Biden and his handlers say Schit like "Trump said Nazis are good people" that's clear cut TDS anyway you wanna slice it.

What about my posting style say I would gaf about someone's attitude?

What you just posted assumes that no one could reasonably object to a Republicans policies. You might want to rethink or restate that.

Trump haters hate that he's an ******* but gets treated by the right like he's a genius and the messiah. It's irritating. If we acted like Joe Biden was the epitome of youth, I'd understand if others found it irritating. That yall just can't see it says something. I say it says yall are in a cult, but it could just be blinders.

Trump said "stand back and stand by" specifically about the Proud Boys on a national debate. They then were key figures on Jan 6th. If you chalk objections to that up to TDS, that's on you. That yall can't own up to stuff like that drives the hate.

A policy example? Let's take the easy one: 10% tariffs on China. Let me guess, inflation won't matter again as soon as he's in office?

ETA: but what it really is, is that he's blowing our whole political system up, just to benefit himself. Yes, our system needs an enema, but he's just feeding it bleach. All of this is where conservatism has been going for 60.years (if they can't win, destroy it), but he's cranked it up to 11. Agency regs, the courts, civil service, on and on he's just blowing up the norms that run our country. It's all out war with him, on everything.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
"I didn't care enough to vote in the Republican primary and now I have a ****** Republican choice that I don't want vote for. 17ing Democrats!"
If that’s what you took from that, im embarrassed your education is from MSU. Again, please re-read it at least 10x, then respond again.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
By not providing a better option than Trump, yes, liberals force evangelicals to vote for Trump since he more aligns with their politics. What is so hard to understand about this? Then again, I’ve seen the ridiculous crap you’ve spouted so…

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Responding to this one but gonna address both sides.
Craziest thing to me is the Trump Alpha Male cuntshit. The asscunt was built with a silver spoon up his asscunt. As was Hannity as was pretty much every republican candidate in the last 30 years. Including Bush 2.0, but he actually went out there and did hard work and he is the disowned part of the Republican Party. Just do me a favor, look at the background of every presidential candidate for the last 40 years and tell me which ones actually grew up poor. Trump/ Charlie Kirk/Ben Shapiro throwing alpha in my face is 17’ing hilarious. I sawzawed a trampoline today to throw away, after cutting grass with a gas push mower. Those 17’ers have no concept what an Alpha male is. And guess what? I don’t either, but I can skin a buck and run a trot line. Guarancunteed, none of the cuntasses alpha males can’t. And just to be fair and balanced, Boom Boom, fuckcunt you too. It really needs to seem like the adults need to drive the conversation but you and your cuntshit do it. There is not a majority of dipcuntness on the right or the left. It’s you cuntshits are the most vocal and somehow we have to see it displayed. Surprised cuntmothercuntfucker, you are two sides of the same coin, and that coin is a cuntshitstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login