Remember when rules mattered? Dogs in a mall.

PSU_Lions_84

Jul 2, 2022
o SNAP!! 1 N 2 were raised in hunterdon county, just saying Florida man
Here are “America’s Richest Counties,” with each county’s median annual household income, according to the Forbes piece:

• Loudoun County, Virginia: $115,574.
  • Falls Church City, Virginia: $114,409
  • Fairfax County, Virginia: $105,416
  • Los Alamos County, New Mexico: $103,643
  • Hunterdon County, New Jersey: $100,980
  • Douglas County, Colorado: $99,198
  • Fairfax City, Virginia: $97,900
  • Somerset County, New Jersey: $97,440
  • Morris County, New Jersey: $96,747

Now do the cost-of-living in those areas. I worked in NoVA - did well, but got a huge salary "boost" when I transferred to central North Carolina without losing NoVA pay.

PSU_Lions_84

Jul 2, 2022
Sparky... there is nothing in the criminal code that says the police will enforce a policy of a private organization (which is what a no firearms allowed sign on private property is) ... holy hell just read the code. It is even in English for you, Section 3503.
https://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/18/00.035.003.000..HTM

Your beloved signs do not quifiy under 3503(b). Firearms are not mentioned.

While you are at it find someone that has been charged with the crime that you say is so offensive. Put a link to the police blotter.

If you were to SEE a firearm in a place where your sign was posted and called the police, they would just ask the person to leave or remove their firearm from the premises. They are not pressing charges for a crime unless the person then refused to leave. That is only after you specifally had asked them to leave after seeing the firearm (not just 80% of the time I can tell people that carry from ones that do not). Again, you would not know they were carrying until you saw something. And back to my very first point, for me the bullets would have already been fired. And even then, while cleaning up the mess, you would need to then ask me to leave the premises for not following your policy (BTW, I would still stay for the police report).

If you had a policy that red underware was prohibited in your establishment and a sign at the door that stated such, do you really think that would be enforced as trespassing by the police if someone wore red underware into you establisment? There is no law being broken by wearing red underware (just like there is no law being broken by CCP). And how would you even know if someone had red underware on unless they allowed you to see it?

Simply not following a written/posted policy for a private establishment is not trespassing.

It looks like you have a novel legal theory.

Prisons (yeah, they are still a thing in certain areas) usually have great law libraries, with inmates having lots of free time.

DELion

Oct 21, 2021
302 baby it’s always sunny in DE
302 indeed.

I was in Christiana Mall a couple days ago and they had signs posted saying that you may encounter police dogs that are trained to sniff out firearms. I thought to myself - what am I doing shopping in a place that requires firearm-sniffing police dogs?

Then I recalled there have been a few "dust-ups" there over the years. Including one involving service dogs attacking each other:

Service Dog Attack at Christiana Mall

Tom_PSU

Oct 29, 2021
The easiest way to derail a thread on anything, even one on a universal cure for cancer that’s accepted Worldwide, is to either say “Guns are Good or Guns are Bad”. People on both sides would willingly relinquish their retirement savings just to preach.

SleepyLion

Sep 1, 2022
The easiest way to derail a thread on anything, even one on a universal cure for cancer that’s accepted Worldwide, is to either say “Guns are Good or Guns are Bad”. People on both sides would willingly relinquish their retirement savings just to preach.
I wouldn't relinquish my retirement savings... posting here is free.
But if you are willing to pay to post, I'll create a Venmo account for you to send the money to.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I’ll tell you what’s worse than someone getting stuff in the store while parked at the pump and that is some ‘work’ vehicle so big that it blocks both pumps and takes about 50-60 gallons of gas. Then the workers all go in for subs and after work beers.

Reactions: ODShowtime

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
I’ll tell you what’s worse than someone getting stuff in the store while parked at the pump and that is some ‘work’ vehicle so big that it blocks both pumps and takes about 50-60 gallons of gas. Then the workers all go in for subs and after work beers.

Like back in the 80s when you went to McDonald's Saturday afternoon and every now and then a tour bus had stopped right before you got there. No happy meal for you!

Madsol

Oct 6, 2021
It’s nutty. I’m not a dog person at all, or any other animal for that matter. It just baffles me to walk into a store or a restaurant (outdoor seating at this point) and people have their dog with them. I can’t comprehend how this has become a thing.

I AM a dog person and I agree, 100%! When did this happen? Dogs everywhere!

Reactions: Connorpozlee