RIP SLIPPIN NIKKI

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Get ready for REVENGE TOUR PART TWO
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
It’s funny how Billiam forgot he and the rest of the gumps swore 2021 was a rebuilding year and that Bama was going “scorched earth” last season.

According to him, he’s never been wrong besides the fact that Bama has lost 4X as many games as UGA since he started all this lol….

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Alabama lost a close game to aTm in 2021. Wtf are you talking about? You “thought” UGA was superior. You were wrong. There is no difference.
The difference is Bama barely beat teams UGA blewout as opposed to losing to teams UGA blewout.

UGA didn’t play 8&4 genius, but sure keep on with the false equivalencies, being disingenuous, and still harping on something I said 2 years ago lol.

#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps
#SabanDone

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The difference is Bama barely beat teams UGA blewout as opposed to losing to teams UGA blewout.

UGA didn’t play 8&4 genius, but sure keep on with the false equivalencies, being disingenuous, and still harping on something I said 2 years ago lol.

#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps
#SabanDone
This clown is really trying to draw a line between winning by 1 point and losing by 1 point. The fact is, you and the rest of the UGA clowns claimed that UGA was superior to Alabama based on the results of previous games. You were wrong, just like you would have been last year. That is why there were parties in the streets and UGA babies made an everywhere when it was revealed that you didn’t have to play Alabama. Deny it all you want, but thems the facts.

#1and4
#1and7

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This clown is really trying to draw a line between winning by 1 point and losing by 1 point. The fact is, you and the rest of the UGA clowns claimed that UGA was superior to Alabama based on the results of previous games. You were wrong, just like you would have been last year. That is why there were parties in the streets and UGA babies made an everywhere when it was revealed that you didn’t have to play Alabama. Deny it all you want, but thems the facts.

#1and4
#1and7
Keep telling yourself that, eventually you’ll start believing it

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps
#SabanDone
Saban got really upset and offended at his press conference today when asked about his scrub QB’s, but sweet boy Billiam says that everything is fine, mmmmm OK
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

#1and4
#1and7
Dude it’s 2023, Bama lost in the natty in 2021, and in fact was not even good enough to win it’s own division let alone conference or get to the natty for that matter in 2022.

Life moves on, UGA is gearing up to launch a 3peat campaign.

Meanwhile you’re still online crying about what strangers said 2 years ago as if you haven’t ended up wrong before.

It’s sad bro…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s funny how Billiam forgot he and the rest of the gumps swore 2021 was a rebuilding year and that Bama was going “scorched earth” last season.

According to him, he’s never been wrong besides the fact that Bama has lost 4X as many games as UGA since he started all this lol….
Got a link? I was permabanned before last season even started so you are really just making sh*t up. I don’t make season long predictions…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Saban got really upset and offended at his press conference today when asked about his scrub QB’s, but sweet boy Billiam says that everything is fine, mmmmm OK
Sad Happy Hour GIF
You DAs only want to talk about QBs, when UGA is replacing theirs as well lmao. The only difference is that your schedule is total sh*t. Here is another fact for you….Alabama has won NCs with QBs like McElroy and Jake Coker.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dude it’s 2023, Bama lost in the natty in 2021, and in fact was not even good enough to win it’s own division let alone conference or get to the natty for that matter in 2022.

Life moves on, UGA is gearing up to launch a 3peat campaign.

Meanwhile you’re still online crying about what strangers said 2 years ago as if you haven’t ended up wrong before.

It’s sad bro…
You said all of that and still don’t acknowledge the fact that UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch. Thems the facts.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You DAs only want to talk about QBs, when UGA is replacing theirs as well lmao. The only difference is that your schedule is total sh*t. Here is another fact for you….Alabama has won NCs with QBs like McElroy and Jake Coker.
Them scrubs on your roster makes those guys look like HALL OF FAMERS
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Them scrubs on your roster makes those guys look like HALL OF FAMERS
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Right……because UGA is the standard for QBs lmao. GTFO clown.

Every QB on the roster is at least as good as the ginger McElroy and Coker.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Right……because UGA is the standard for QBs lmao. GTFO clown.

Every QB on the roster is at least as good as the ginger McElroy and Coker.
You mean like winning back to back Natties with a walkon? Nice try phag boy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You mean like winning back to back Natties with a walkon? Nice try phag boy
Is a walk-on starting for UGA this year? Every highly rated QB that UGA has had has been an absolute BUST. Stay in your lane, simpleton.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Is a walk-on starting for UGA this year? Every highly rated QB that UGA has had has been an absolute BUST. Stay in your lane, simpleton.
Matt Stafford says hello SILLY WILLY
Now start moving the goalpost as usual after putting your foot in your dumb azz mouth
football touchdown GIF by The Undefeated

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Matt Stafford says hello SILLY WILLY
Now start moving the goalpost as usual after putting your foot in your dumb azz mouth
football touchdown GIF by The Undefeated
You had to go back to 2008? Holy sh*t lmao. Stafford left college after getting a gigantic foot in his a$$ during the “Blackout”.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You had to go back to 2008? Holy sh*t lmao. Stafford left college after getting a gigantic foot in his a$$ during the “Blackout”.
You said that every highly ranked QB UGA has had was a bust, I don’t give a Phuck how long I had to go back, that’s your problem punk, you can’t take an L when you’re wrong. It’s ok, you can take your foot out of your mouth now

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You said that every highly ranked QB UGA has had was a bust, I don’t give a Phuck how long I had to go back, that’s your problem punk, you can’t take an L when you’re wrong. It’s ok, you can take your foot out of your mouth now
Bust. UGA has had probably 6-8 5*/highly ranked QBs since. All have been absolute busts. Vandagriff is next. Ravioli (Sayin’s b*tch) will be after that.

CKD

Jan 24, 2022
Recently won a Super Bowl, which one of those "stud” QB’s in the league from Bama has a Super Bowl win? Take your time while I wait
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office
Dude is still a straight up poon. Much like yourself. Must be a pug thang.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Got a link? I was permabanned before last season even started so you are really just making sh*t up. I don’t make season long predictions…
Nah, I’m actually talking about right after UGA kicked Bama’s *** in the natty and all you gumps started saying it was a rebuilding year and 2022 was the year y’all would get revenge.

Also said that the only reason UGA won was because of a generational defense amongst other things but I fully expect you to play dumb like you didn’t say any of that.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Speaking of who is starting this year, is Jamo and Metchie starting,

That’s the only way y’all Bama can beat UGA right :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This, guy won’t even admit he said 2021 was a rebuilding year and that Saban would get revenge last season.

Also said that UGA only won because of a generational defense and 5 1st rd picks.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This, guy won’t even admit he said 2021 was a rebuilding year and that Saban would get revenge last season.

Also said that UGA only won because of a generational defense and 5 1st rd picks.
He will never admit when he’s wrong and that’s why I have no respect for a lying, POS human being that he is, he’s a disgrace to Bama Nation. He says a lot of shiit that’s wrong and when you call him out on it, he’s quick to deflect and move the goalpost, good luck trying to get that punk to ever admit when he’s wrong, he’s not man enough to man up, dude used to be a pretty good poster on the other site until UGA started winning Championships, and now it’s just straight hate and lies, that’s what he’s been reduced to.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login