RIP SLIPPIN NIKKI

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah, I’m actually talking about right after UGA kicked Bama’s *** in the natty and all you gumps started saying it was a rebuilding year and 2022 was the year y’all would get revenge.

Also said that the only reason UGA won was because of a generational defense amongst other things but I fully expect you to play dumb like you didn’t say any of that.
Link? Who is “all you Gumps”? Keep making sh*t up lol.

Reactions: BammerForever

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He will never admit when he’s wrong and that’s why I have no respect for a lying, POS human being that he is, he’s a disgrace to Bama Nation. He says a lot of shiit that’s wrong and when you call him out on it, he’s quick to deflect and move the goalpost, good luck trying to get that punk to ever admit when he’s wrong, he’s not man enough to man up, dude used to be a pretty good poster on the other site until UGA started winning Championships, and now it’s just straight hate and lies, that’s what he’s been reduced to.
Are you crying right now? There you go stealing more sh*t.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
1-4, 1-7. Didn’t realize those guys played CFB for 20 years.
I’m talking about recently dummy.

I’m talking about ever since you started talking sheet to me, Bama hasn’t been able to do **** without those 2 guys.

Couldn’t even win the west without them.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah, that’s totally the same lol
It is definitely the same. Haven’t heard you say that before I called you an embarrassment to the UGA fan base. Get with me before you make any additional posts. I will steer you in the right direction lol.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It is definitely the same. Haven’t heard you say that before I called you an embarrassment to the UGA fan base. Get with me before you make any additional posts. I will steer you in the right direction lol.
Steer deez nuts in your mouth punk

CKD

Jan 24, 2022
Of course you are talking about “recently”…..you just started following college football in 2021.
This Koreydouche **** sure like making gay references. His closet declarations are typical pug banter. He's been on this post non stop for two days at least. Mommy keeping that food coming to the basement so he can feed his fat loser face.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This Koreydouche **** sure like making gay references. His closet declarations are typical pug banter. He's been on this post non stop for two days at least. Mommy keeping that food coming to the basement so he can feed his fat loser face.
U obviously got me confused with your daddy

CKD

Jan 24, 2022
U obviously got me confused with your daddy
The only things anyone gets you confused with are dog feces and special education children. Your 5th grade antics make people laugh at(not with) you. Reading your posts make me understand how grossly underpaid your special ed teachers were. Putting up with a total slobbering idiot such as yourself had to be hard. I pity your dime store mother and her choice to run to the needle and stunt your mental development.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The only things anyone gets you confused with are dog feces and special education children. Your 5th grade antics make people laugh at(not with) you. Reading your posts make me understand how grossly underpaid your special ed teachers were. Putting up with a total slobbering idiot such as yourself had to be hard. I pity your dime store mother and her choice to run to the needle and stunt your mental development.
All of that just to say that you’re a wood sucking BIITCH

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Of course you are talking about “recently”…..you just started following college football in 2021.
Nah, I didn’t.

You just so happened to get triggered over my opinions that you lurked the JY to see 2 years ago.

Started talking sheet to me, and now we are here.

I never knew you existed until started insulting me over MY THOUGHTS :ROFLMAO:

The funny part is my team has only lost one game and won b2b natties since your punk azz started this, meanwhile Bama has lost 4 and the fanbase has turned into a bunch of excuse making crybabies…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

CKD

Jan 24, 2022
All of that just to say that you’re a wood sucking BIITCH
And another predictable 12 year Olds response. Your existence is so sad. I bet that dime store mom of yours wishes she had taken advantage of Rowe v. Wade

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
And another predictable 12 year Olds response. Your existence is so sad. I bet that dime store mom of yours wishes she had taken advantage of Rowe v. Wade
Nope, my mom died when I was a kid, I don’t mind the personal shots at me, I’m a big boy and I can take it, but when you start taking shots at my mother who’s no longer with us, you’re crossing the line my guy. Where I’m from those are fighting words. So let’s keep it between the lines or else we can handle it like men, that’s the way I was raised.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nope, my mom died when I was a kid, I don’t mind the personal shots at me, I’m a big boy and I can take it, but when you start taking shots at my mother who’s no longer with us, you’re crossing the line my guy. Where I’m from those are fighting words. So let’s keep it between the lines or else we can handle it like men, that’s the way I was raised.
Sorry to hear about your Mom, amigo. We can talk smack about football and call each other kweers, but it is all in jest. Rest in peace to Momma Korey. I’m lucky that I still have mine but I will have to deal with the anguish of losing her at some point. My heart goes out to you.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Sorry to hear about your Mom, amigo. We can talk smack about football and call each other kweers, but it is all in jest. Rest in peace to Momma Korey. I’m lucky that I still have mine but I will have to deal with the anguish of losing her at some point. My heart goes out to you.
Thank You

CKD

Jan 24, 2022
The guy that gets on here acting like a 12 year old fighting over baseball cards while spouting off personal insults getting angry? Meanwhile you brought my father into it first on the personal insults. I have neither of my parents, yet you won't see me come at you like a keyboard warrior over you calling my Dad gay when he's no longer here. Man up or quit being a hypocritical choade. Your choice.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The guy that gets on here acting like a 12 year old fighting over baseball cards while spouting off personal insults getting angry? Meanwhile you brought my father into it first on the personal insults. I have neither of my parents, yet you won't see me come at you like a keyboard warrior over you calling my Dad gay when he's no longer here. Man up or quit being a hypocritical choade. Your choice.
Gotta agree with you here Bammer man.

He did start the jabs at parents, you should holler at your boy Billiam about being a hypocrite as well though.

He got it bad…

CKD

Jan 24, 2022

He did start the jabs at parents, you should holler at your boy Billiam about being a hypocrite as well though.

He got it bad…
I'll be honest. I hate family smack. Doing CPR on your own Mother will do that. I do let that cloud my better judgment not to return the volley at times. It is just a painful subject with the way I lost them both. Makes me feel kinda dirty tossing it back and it is not lost on me that it makes me no better than him.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I'll be honest. I hate family smack. Doing CPR on your own Mother will do that. I do let that cloud my better judgment not to return the volley at times. It is just a painful subject with the way I lost them both. Makes me feel kinda dirty tossing it back and it is not lost on me that it makes me no better than him.
Lost my mother at 8 so I don’t indulge in taking shots at ppls parents but it’s the internet and I refuse to let a stranger online get to me even if they’re mentioning a sensitive topic like a deceased parent.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

He got it bad…
This clown can’t keep my name out of his mouth lol. Not even going to ask you to explain WTF you mean as I’m sure you can’t come up with a decent explanation.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login