ROLL TEARS

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Wait, I don’t understand. They played well vs Middle Tennessee? You beat Middle Tennessee and you could beat anyone. At least that’s what Bama fans told me
Who said that? Make another straw man argument up lol. Texas is solid. Future NFL drafts will show that. However, UGA plays f*ckin no one.

Reactions: boutime

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Texas is 3 times better than anyone UGA will play this season. We might take you seriously when UGA finally plays someone with a pulse.
FSU skull drags Texas.
OMG- what is happening to us??? What is happening to our conference???

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
FSU skull drags Texas.
OMG- what is happening to us??? What is happening to our conference???
You think so? I don’t. Would be a good game IMO. Texas has NFL players all over that offense. Sark is a great play caller too. And yeah, the SEC looks weaker than ever.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
“My boy”…..god damn y’all are ghey. He isn’t going to drag sh*t. Texas would have beaten a lot of teams tonight. UGA has played absolutely no one.
U played one team with a heartbeat and lost, take the L and move along my guy

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They are pretty good offensively but Milroe is ******* awful. I’d like to see how they look when they play a team with a decent qb.
“Pretty good”? Ewers finally looks like the generational QB he was touted to be. Worthy will be the 1st WR off the board. AD Mitchell may be a 1st rounder as well. Sanders was a 5* TE. Whittingdon was top 50. Baxter was a 5* RB. All 5 starters back on the OL. And the best play caller in CFB. I think they are much better than pretty good.

Agree about Milroe. He throws a decent deep ball but can’t read a defense for sh*t and can’t see coverages.

Reactions: boutime

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login