ROLL TEARS

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cap, maybe, so tf what he slow as molasses, who tf cares, he had like 60 yds and that same shiit OL did nothing last year. Y'all just aren't good at QB and ya secondary is basura juice
Who are you talking about?

lefteye6706

Aug 31, 2022
^^^said as he reverse cowgirl’s Heupel.

You are a little out of your league here, twerp.
Lol, out of my league on a message board! The horror!
Duck Hunt Laughing GIF

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Who said that? Make another straw man argument up lol. Texas is solid. Future NFL drafts will show that. However, UGA plays f*ckin no one.
You did. Now you’ll deny it like you do all the other evidence that the dynasty is dead. Goodbye ✌️

Reactions: KoreyDawg

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
You think so? I don’t. Would be a good game IMO. Texas has NFL players all over that offense. Sark is a great play caller too. And yeah, the SEC looks weaker than ever.
Texas is very talented as is Bama but Sark had numerous brain farts in that game. Texas should have put that one away much sooner than they did. Texas D isn't that good but Bama's offense made them look like that. Texas having two #1 WR's and obviously a really good QB is what makes them dangerous. Still not sold on Sark as big time HC, though.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Texas is very talented as is Bama but Sark had numerous brain farts in that game. Texas should have put that one away much sooner than they did. Texas D isn't that good but Bama's offense made them look like that. Texas having two #1 WR's and obviously a really good QB is what makes them dangerous. Still not sold on Sark as big time HC, though.
If he doesn’t do big things with this team then I agree. They have a lot of talent and experience back so it is now or never for Sark on the big stage.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Who said that? Make another straw man argument up lol. Texas is solid. Future NFL drafts will show that. However, UGA plays f*ckin no one.
It was implied when you used night road games as an excuse for losing but you lack the accountability to own it.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Coleman just scored again on LSU’s secondary…
Hold on. Did you just come up with that??? That is hilarious. Man I’ve been on message board for 15 years and THAT might be the funniest zinger I’ve ever read. Dude my side hurts RN. You should do this for a living. Man, keep um coming.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Some stats and commentary from Bama beat writer Stein. Biggest difference from Bama teams in the last 3 or 4 years is discipline and mental errors. 10 penalties-90 yards.

2022 Against Texas

Yards: 362
Rushing: 107
Passing: 255
QB: 14-27, 255, 2 TD, 2 INT

2021 Against Texas

Yards: 374
Rushing: 161
Passing: 213
QB: 27-39, 213, 1 TD, 0 INT

Back the McClellan run in Austin out of those numbers and yikes.

But this is two years in a row that the offense just flat out could not get much done against Texas. They could not run the ball, at all. Again, take out the one big run by Jase and last year's rushing effort was even worse than tonight.

I will know a lot more tomorrow and have stronger opinions than I do now but I think tonight's OL performance was just as poor as anything we saw in 2021. That's absolute insanity based on expectations.

Defensively, no sacks. Couldn't generate pressures. They were 9-21 on 3rd and 4th downs. Not good enough.

Bucko

Sep 25, 2022
Should be pretty easy to find that quote then, huh?
I could post a video recording of you saying it and you would just deny it like you have everything else lol. Enjoy losing at home. Probably won’t be the last time that happens this season 👍

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I could post a video recording of you saying it and you would just deny it like you have everything else lol. Enjoy losing at home. Probably won’t be the last time that happens this season 👍
Kirby will name the score in Tuscaloosa next year

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Texas is 3 times better than anyone UGA will play this season. We might take you seriously when UGA finally plays someone with a pulse.
We was supposed to play Oklahoma on the road yesterday but the NCAA canceled the game, so is that Kirby’s fault too?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Blame Kirby like you always do for the NCAA canceling the Oklahoma game
The NCAA cancelled a game, or the SEC? Either way, is OU that team that Texas abused 49-0 last year? Schedule would still be weak even with them, dumbass.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Hopefully, Nick will retire while the cupboard is still full and he can enjoy life. He doesn't have it anymore and that's alright. I don't want to see this go the way of Paterno/Bowden and we fade into obscurity under his waning years.
Saban’s done

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
My point is both teams were bad last season, but we all knew that you’d have an excuse for losing to Texas
As with the rest of you DA Dawg fans, there are different levels of “bad”. Texas was clearly better than OU last year. Based on OU’s struggles with SMU, it looks like Texas is clearly better than them again. Just like MTSU is better than UT Martin.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Just brought the conference boat loads of money after winning back to back natties
Both bama and lsu have done that. We’ve also won more than two so you’re still lagging behind. All Willy and I want is for you to know your role. Know where you are in the pecking order of sec teams. Tied with Florida for third.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Both bama and lsu have done that. We’ve also won more than two so you’re still lagging behind. All Willis and I want is for you to know your role. Know where you are in the pecking order of sec teams. Tied with Florida for third.
Both of you clowns have lost a game already so talk that shiit to the lower SEC schools, say sir yes sir when you’re speaking to the BIG DOGS of the SEC

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
As with the rest of you DA Dawg fans, there are different levels of “bad”. Texas was clearly better than OU last year. Based on OU’s struggles with SMU, it looks like Texas is clearly better than them again. Just like MTSU is better than UT Martin.
I couldn’t care less about any of those scrubs Willy, we’re the Champions till someone knocks us off

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I couldn’t care less about any of those scrubs Willy, we’re the Champions till someone knocks us off
Well, you will be the “champions” until you play someone with a pulse this year. Has to be one of the worst schedules I’ve ever seen.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login