ROLL TEARS

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
To be fair, IMG could beat the two teams y’all played. Not your best comeback.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

lefteye6706

Aug 31, 2022
You won’t do it. You are too big of a puss.
Are you more upset at tonight's humiliation at home or the fact that Bama is only 6-3 in their last 9 games? Or 4-3 if you take out wins over MTSU and Austin Peay? Wanna borrow my .45?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So a 10RC fan riding the coattails of Texas. Your sound like a man. Or something just short of that.
An Alabama loss brings all of these limp-wrists together. Meanwhile, the SEC looks like sh*t. Thank God UGA and Tennessee haven’t played anyone or they would get a$$-blasted too. Tennessee struggled with Austin frickin Peay today.

Reactions: Six Tool Player

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Are you more upset at tonight's humiliation at home or the fact that Bama is only 6-3 in their last 9 games? Or 4-3 if you take out wins over MTSU and Austin Peay? Wanna borrow my .45?
Not humiliated at all. Texas showed me a lot tonight. They will be a tough out. Are you still upset that Saban is 16-1 against UT? He turned what used to be a great rivalry into a joke.

lefteye6706

Aug 31, 2022
Not humiliated at all. Texas showed me a lot tonight. They will be a tough out. Are you still upset that Saban is 16-1 against UT? He turned what used to be a great rivalry into a joke.
Not upset. We were a raging dumpster fire for all those years we thought Saban disciples would make good coaches. I also lived through the years Fulmer owned you and I pissed on the statue of Bear Bryant.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Hopefully, Nick will retire while the cupboard is still full and he can enjoy life. He doesn't have it anymore and that's alright. I don't want to see this go the way of Paterno/Bowden and we fade into obscurity under his waning years.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Not upset. We were a raging dumpster fire for all those years we thought Saban disciples would make good coaches. I also lived through the years Fulmer owned you and I pissed on the statue of Bear Bryant.
Saban retired fat a$$ Phil. It was glorious. Do not try to compare fat boy Phil to Saban.

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
“My boy”…..god damn y’all are ghey. He isn’t going to drag sh*t. Texas would have beaten a lot of teams tonight. UGA has played absolutely no one.
As long as you are smart enough to not say they would beat us

Tre1030

Oct 8, 2021
“Pretty good”? Ewers finally looks like the generational QB he was touted to be. Worthy will be the 1st WR off the board. AD Mitchell may be a 1st rounder as well. Sanders was a 5* TE. Whittingdon was top 50. Baxter was a 5* RB. All 5 starters back on the OL. And the best play caller in CFB. I think they are much better than pretty good.

Agree about Milroe. He throws a decent deep ball but can’t read a defense for sh*t and can’t see coverages.
Cap, maybe, so tf what he slow as molasses, who tf cares, he had like 60 yds and that same shiit OL did nothing last year. Y'all just aren't good at QB and ya secondary is basura juice

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login