Rumor: Hutzler gone

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I made myself wait a day before I posted anything.

I have seen flashes that the offense is slowly moving forward, at least in a few areas.

I don't want to keep anything in the defense. We have regressed, and we need to get rid of every coach on that side.

Regarding the athletic Director, I am not impressed as for people who are more in tune with our entire athletic department to be decided. I'm surprised I have not heard from him during this football season. He should have addressed the fans in some fashion.

Reactions: patdog

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I made myself wait a day before I posted anything.

I have seen flashes that the offense is slowly moving forward at least in a few areas.

I don't want to keep anything in the defense. We have regressed. We need to get rid of every coach on that side.

Regarding the athletic Director, I am not impressed at all as for people who are more in tune with our entire athletic department to be decided. I'm really surprised I have not heard from him during this football season. He should have addressed the fans and some fashion.
There is someone open on every play against this defense. And I’m talking about no one with 10 yards of them.

Selmon has had his eye on several jobs and will probably leave the first chance he gets. Had high hopes for him but he clearly doesn’t want to put the effort into making things better here.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
There is someone open on every play against this defense. And I’m talking about no one with 10 yards of them.

Selmon has had his eye on several jobs and will probably leave the first chance he gets. Had high hopes for him but he clearly doesn’t want to put the effort into making things better here.
How much effort would it take to write a statement to the fans to try to keep our support with what's happening on the field? Showing up at the game is really not that big of a deal as much as a statement would be. You'll ask, "What is he supposed to say?" It's not what he says; it's letting us know that he is working on the future of this program.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
No way you can let hutzler stay after the abysmal defense we have had. What recruit would want to play for that bad of a defense. Need a known good coordinator to come in now that he has shown the offense can score. Just need to promise recruiting funds there

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
The attendance this upcoming weekend is going to be beyond embarrassing, as it should be. If nothing is done by Lebby and/or selmon, it speaks volumes to either how little they care or how extreme the incompetence is. Or both.

gtowndawg

Jan 23, 2007
Please let this be true. I want someone fired, anyone. Something to make me think we care.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login