Rumor: Hutzler gone

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I made myself wait a day before I posted anything.

I have seen flashes that the offense is slowly moving forward, at least in a few areas.

I don't want to keep anything in the defense. We have regressed, and we need to get rid of every coach on that side.

Regarding the athletic Director, I am not impressed as for people who are more in tune with our entire athletic department to be decided. I'm surprised I have not heard from him during this football season. He should have addressed the fans in some fashion.

Reactions: patdog

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

I have seen flashes that the offense is slowly moving forward at least in a few areas.

I don't want to keep anything in the defense. We have regressed. We need to get rid of every coach on that side.

Regarding the athletic Director, I am not impressed at all as for people who are more in tune with our entire athletic department to be decided. I'm really surprised I have not heard from him during this football season. He should have addressed the fans and some fashion.
There is someone open on every play against this defense. And I’m talking about no one with 10 yards of them.

Selmon has had his eye on several jobs and will probably leave the first chance he gets. Had high hopes for him but he clearly doesn’t want to put the effort into making things better here.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
There is someone open on every play against this defense. And I’m talking about no one with 10 yards of them.

Selmon has had his eye on several jobs and will probably leave the first chance he gets. Had high hopes for him but he clearly doesn’t want to put the effort into making things better here.
How much effort would it take to write a statement to the fans to try to keep our support with what's happening on the field? Showing up at the game is really not that big of a deal as much as a statement would be. You'll ask, "What is he supposed to say?" It's not what he says; it's letting us know that he is working on the future of this program.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
No way you can let hutzler stay after the abysmal defense we have had. What recruit would want to play for that bad of a defense. Need a known good coordinator to come in now that he has shown the offense can score. Just need to promise recruiting funds there

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
The attendance this upcoming weekend is going to be beyond embarrassing, as it should be. If nothing is done by Lebby and/or selmon, it speaks volumes to either how little they care or how extreme the incompetence is. Or both.

gtowndawg

Jan 23, 2007
Please let this be true. I want someone fired, anyone. Something to make me think we care.

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Thats just what I was thinking. Maybe done today and announced tomorrow but I doubt it.
In Lebby's post game talk, he seemed to be struggling with what to say. Not very pleased sounding to me. I would hope not.
Either he sees other reasons to hang on, or he will take some type of action.

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Maybe after we give up 550 yards next Saturday and lose by a field goal. And you guys need to be blaming Lebby for a lot of this. He hired him. He let him stay at Bama when he should have been here. He didn't go out and get any good DL but he took care of the offense. He constantly puts the defense( if you can call it that) in a bad position with stupid calls on offense. There is a lot of blame to be spread around. This ain't the Big12. It's the SEC. Nobody told him you needed to win in the trenches.

Reactions: patdog

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008

I have seen flashes that the offense is slowly moving forward, at least in a few areas.

I don't want to keep anything in the defense. We have regressed, and we need to get rid of every coach on that side.

Regarding the athletic Director, I am not impressed as for people who are more in tune with our entire athletic department to be decided. I'm surprised I have not heard from him during this football season. He should have addressed the fans in some fashion.
Y’all think that was Lebby’s idea to write a letter to the students? Really?
Have y’all forgotten about the $8 million gift specifically for football recruiting? You think that fell out the trees?

[email protected]

Nov 26, 2023
Maybe after we give up 550 yards next Saturday and lose by a field goal. And you guys need to be blaming Lebby for a lot of this. He hired him. He let him stay at Bama when he should have been here. He didn't go out and get any good DL but he took care of the offense. He constantly puts the defense( if you can call it that) in a bad position with stupid calls on offense. There is a lot of blame to be spread around. This ain't the Big12. It's the SEC. Nobody told him you needed to win in the trenches.
Lebby can be blamed for hiring Hutzler but that’s all Lebby can be blamed. How many times did Lebby get turned down? I’m not believing it’s just that Coleman had SEC experience and that’s why Lebby hired him.

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
Many times it happens on Monday.

Hypocritical if you ask me. So many folks frame this as a rebuild, but they want to fire a coach. Funny. Be consistent.
Had to rebuild a house a few years back. Became pretty obvious one of the hvac guys didn't know what he was doing. Had to make change just so the rebuild could happen. May have to replace a guy or 2 in the way to make a team rebuild too.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Had to rebuild a house a few years back. Became pretty obvious one of the hvac guys didn't know what he was doing. Had to make change just so the rebuild could happen. May have to replace a guy or 2 in the way to make a team rebuild too.
Fair enough

campshelbydog1116

Oct 27, 2022

We have a horrible AD. He sucks at literally everything except fundraising

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
We have a horrible AD. He sucks at literally everything except fundraising

drain Draining GIF

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I feel like you may need to look up the definition of “rumor”
I know the definition. I just don’t believe you heard it anywhere. I’d bet you’re making it up as you always do.

You still haven’t provided any links to claims you made yesterday as fact. Third times a charm but I’m sure you’ll crawfish out of this yet again with silence.

patdog

May 28, 2007
This is 100% on Lebby. He wasn’t ready to be a head coach. He hired coaches & recruited players with an offensive coordinator mindset. Didn’t care about defense at all. Didn’t take a genius to see this is what we’d get.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Y’all think that was Lebby’s idea to write a letter to the students? Really?
Have y’all forgotten about the $8 million gift specifically for football recruiting? You think that fell out the trees?
That makes everything better! I knew you guys would make fun of that idea of talking to the fans, but the man should do something other than tell us about $8 million. That has nothing to do with what's going on right now. I don't know why he would say something to ordinary fans.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I don’t care who did what to who or when they did it. What’s done is done. I want to know can or will Lebby fix it? I don’t think we can answer that until the off season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login