SEC Hierarchy

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
So kinda like losing 39 kids in the portal?
You’re right, we didn’t lose to Vandy in 2012. I take back everything. There’s no way the University of Alabama could overcome the portal to beat Vanderbilt.

DeBoer really had it stacked against him. Should get coach of the year for only having 2 losses so far.

IMG_6460.jpeg

UGA03MAIN

Feb 23, 2022
Everyone doesn’t agree that it “isn’t a good look”. UGA and Kirby had far more talent than Vandy. Bama’s current “talent” that is used in that ranking is compromised of a lot of freshmen. Weren’t you making thread after thread about all that Alabama lost to the Portal? Can’t have it both ways, simpleton.
Yeah, we had a FR QB and a 1st time coack...you and the other gumps were bragging about the guy saying he has won 2 nattys(NAIA) and claiming he was DeBoes...Now you are understanding he's tier 2 and you can't stand it. It will be ok buddy.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No because y’all said y’all were still stacked
Who is this hypothetical “y’all”. I said Alabama would beat UGA’s a$$ again. They did.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re right, we didn’t lose to Vandy in 2012. I take back everything. There’s no way the University of Alabama could overcome the portal to beat Vanderbilt.

DeBoer really had it stacked against him. Should get coach of the year for only having 2 losses so far.
^^^totally missing the point.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Who is this hypothetical “y’all”. I said Alabama would beat UGA’s a$$ again. They did.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Retract those claws kitten. Don’t be mad y’all going to the dukes mayo bowl and not the playoffs

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
His first year ever as a head coach? Completely the same situation as your coach.
Man, all of you UGA boys have gotten Bama Derangement Syndrome, even the good ones. Did Kirby have a win as good as DeBoer with UGA in his first season? The fact that you boys are arguing that Kirby’s loss to Vandy was somehow “better” is golden. It is frickin Vandy….but UGA fans should be the last ones commenting on it, since, you know, Kirby also lost to Vandy year 1 and he also has already taken an L against DeBoer.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Man, all of you UGA boys have gotten Bama Derangement Syndrome, even the good ones. Did Kirby have a win as good as DeBoer with UGA in his first season? The fact that you boys are arguing that Kirby’s loss to Vandy was somehow “better” is golden. It is frickin Vandy….but UGA fans should be the last ones commenting on it, since, you know, Kirby also lost to Vandy year 1 and he also has already taken an L against DeBoer.
Calm down Willy

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
What is it that you don’t understand? Alabama beat that UGA a$$, son. I know UGA fans are giddy after the big win over Texas, so talk to Texas fans. Alabama owns your a$$.
Tried to tell you clowns about tier 2 DeBUST, but you kept saying that he’s the next Saban lol

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
What is it that you don’t understand? Alabama beat that UGA a$$, son. I know UGA fans are giddy after the big win over Texas, so talk to Texas fans. Alabama owns your a$$.
There’s not any here so we taking it out on you. Just give us until Thursday. Is that cool?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Tried to tell you clowns about tier 2 DeBUST, but you kept saying that he’s the next Saban lol
Link? Who in their right mind would compare anyone to Saban…..except you UGA boys about Kirby even though Alabama pantses his a$$ every time.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
My brother in Christ, Kirby did not take over the most talented roster in football… a team that was in the playoff the year prior, with a coach that was also in the playoff the year prior, and lose to Vandy.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login