SEC Hierarchy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
My brother in Christ, Kirby did not take over the most talented roster in football… a team that was in the playoff the year prior, with a coach that was also in the playoff the year prior, and lose to Vandy.
Kirb, you are being highly disingenuous. 39 transfers. A bunch of Alabama’s talent in that calculation are freshmen. The entire secondary is new. Either way, Kirby had 10x the talent of Vanderbilt. The fact that you guys are dying on this hill is hilarious. “Kirby’s 1st year loss to Vandy was better!!!!!”

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Kirb, you are being highly disingenuous. 39 transfers. A bunch of Alabama’s talent in that calculation are freshmen. The entire secondary is new. Either way, Kirby had 10x the talent of Vanderbilt. The fact that you guys are dying on this hill is hilarious. “Kirby’s 1st year loss to Vandy was better!!!!!”
I’m not dying on any hill. Kirby lost to Vandy, the circumstances were different. It’s still embarassing as hell and should never happen.

But losing to Vanderbilt as the #1 ranked team in the country with the most talented roster in the country with a coach and QB who was just in the playoff…is WAY more embarassing. You know it, everyone knows it. You’re starting to melt and remind me of someone with Mizz in their handle.

Congrats on the win over the Dawgs though, seems to be all you care about anymore. Sound like a Barner.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
My boys are still shook about that L to Alabama lmao. The endless responses to each other are entertaining.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m not dying on any hill. Kirby lost to Vandy, the circumstances were different. It’s still embarassing as hell and should never happen.

But losing to Vanderbilt as the #1 ranked team in the country with the most talented roster in the country with a coach and QB who was just in the playoff…is WAY more embarassing. You know it, everyone knows it. You’re starting to melt and remind me of someone with Mizz in their handle.

Congrats on the win over the Dawgs though, seems to be all you care about anymore. Sound like a Barner.
I don’t understand your infatuation with it. Does it make you feel better about the loss to Alabama? You boys are sure spending a lot of time posting about a program that you may not play again this year.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I don’t understand your infatuation with it. Does it make you feel better about the loss to Alabama? You boys are sure spending a lot of time posting about a program that you may not play again this year.
We’re on a football board and we make fun of each other. DM me next time about what’s off limits and we’ll be sure to take it easy on you so you don’t get in your feels.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We’re on a football board and we make fun of each other. DM me next time about what’s off limits and we’ll be sure to take it easy on you so you don’t get in your feels.
Alabama is average this year. We get it. They were still better than UGA when they played, so you boys can’t really say much. But don’t let me slow you down lol.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Alabama is average this year. We get it. They were still better than UGA when they played, so you boys can’t really say much. But don’t let me slow you down lol.
I’m sorry for hurting your feelings Willy. I won’t talk about Alabama losing to Vanderbilt when they were ranked #1 with the most talented roster in CFB history even though they lost to Georgia State anymore.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m sorry for hurting your feelings Willy. I won’t talk about Alabama losing to Vanderbilt when they were ranked #1 with the most talented roster in CFB history even though they lost to Georgia State anymore.
I mean, all of that just makes UGA look worse, but do you. UGA can’t even beat Alabama’s worst teams.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login