SEC-related- man vandalizes Elvis Presley mural in Tupelo

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Most murals I've seen, I can't tell a newly completed one from a vandalized one. First one that comes to mind is the one on the railroad overpass on University Dr by Strombolis, looks like a bunch of pink blue seagulls flew by and took a pink and blue dump

kired

Aug 22, 2008
This is what it originally looked like, a 3D mural. I heard he cut the head off sometime recently, they repainted it, then he threw yellow paint on it. They covered it back up with white to repaint again, and he came and sprayed political bs on it. So he’s done this at least 3 times now

IMG_3660.jpeg

Reactions: Anon1704414204
Jan 4, 2024
This is what it originally looked like, a 3D mural. I heard he cut the head off sometime recently, they repainted it, then he threw yellow paint on it. They covered it back up with white to repaint again, and he came and sprayed political bs on it. So he’s done this at least 3 times now

View attachment 603828
Does anybody know the content of the "political BS"?
Maybe since he's in OM Gear he didn't like how Elvis' Music helped improve race relations? Maybe his Diddy was one of those Necks on T.V. bichin' about white people being encouraged to sing and dance like N-Worders? Or maybe his no sex outside beastiality OM azz is jealous of all the babies created by taking a date to an Elvis concert back in the day.

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Does anybody know the content of the "political BS"?
Maybe since he's in OM Gear he didn't like how Elvis' Music helped improve race relations? Maybe his Diddy was one of those Necks on T.V. bichin' about white people being encouraged to sing and dance like N-Worders? Or maybe his no sex outside beastiality OM azz is jealous of all the babies created by taking a date to an Elvis concert back in the day.
Or maybe he’s just bat sh!+ crazy