Seems to be a 'Buzz-Saw' awaiting UGA in Tuscaloosa!

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Shortens the depth chart but Beck is proving that he isn't the QB he was/is projected to be without the likes Bowers and McConkey! Dude has severely digressed without them more than anything right now!
I wouldn’t write him off. He’ll hit an open WR if one of the young bucks bust a coverage.

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
I wouldn’t write him off. He’ll hit an open WR if one of the young bucks bust a coverage.
He is indeed a stud and not to be written off!

But his mental is clearly fractured right now with his two 'bail me out' receivers playing in the NFL, an injured, uncertain OL, facing a BAMA DL thats ready to eat and most importantly facing Jalen who outplayed him last year to win the SECCG!

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You and all your dawg buddies that conform to the way he thinks UGA fans should post would know.

You and DC we’re literally on our hb cheerleading for the guy :ROFLMAO:
Sucks to know that your own fan base thinks you are a joke lmao. You can think how you want. Talking mad sh*t and then disappearing is why you are a joke. Might want to seek another name change and try again.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
How embarrassing. And he posts a screen shot saying “this is proof that my sub expired!!” Lmao. It is proof that you are either 1. Broke AF or 2. Still a coward because you only showed back up after Saban retired, long past Christmas. Maybe both.
His Cricket wireless minutes and his sub ran out at the same time. My man had to make the grown up decision 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
His Cricket wireless minutes and his sub ran out at the same time. My man had to make the grown up decision 😂
Lmao. I hate to be like this to anybody, but dude brings it on himself. If he is indicative of the younger male generation, this country is F’d. Could you imagine asking that dude to go fight in a foreign land when he doesn’t even have the balls to appear on a message board because of the result of a football game?

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Lmao. I hate to be like this to anybody, but dude brings it on himself. If he is indicative of the younger male generation, this country is F’d. Could you imagine asking that dude to go fight in a foreign land when he doesn’t even have the balls to appear on a message board because of the result of a football game?
His problem now is if he runs, he is confirmed as a coward. If he stays, he’s going to have to defend it for life.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
IMG_6147.jpeg

If he joined he’d be the hood admin dude with the clapped out charger with 42% APR and a 300lb dependa

Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Sucks to know that your own fan base thinks you are a joke lmao. You can think how you want. Talking mad sh*t and then disappearing is why you are a joke. Might want to seek another name change and try again.
Cool story, I just checked and UGA is still favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years.

Fees good, ngl…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Over 3 straight seasons of y’all riding my nuts and coming up with all of these narratives and delusions of grandeur about how bad of a poster I am and how I lack character on a message board :ROFLMAO:

#ButIWasRightAboutSabanNeverWinningAnotherNattyDoe?
Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
His problem now is if he runs, he is confirmed as a coward. If he stays, he’s going to have to defend it for life.
Imagine thinking I have any type of problem on a messageboard :ROFLMAO:, I tried to “play by the rules” at first admittedly so.

That’s why I made a post giving Bama props on tBB, admitting I was wrong in my opinion, and telling Billiam talk all the sheet you want.

Somehow that’s still considered “talking sheet and disappearing” so at this point.

Y’all can think whatever, this is just a messageboard after all…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Imagine thinking I have any type of problem on a messageboard :ROFLMAO:, I tried to “play by the rules” at first admittedly so.

That’s why I made a post giving Bama props on tBB, admitting I was wrong in my opinion, and telling Billiam talk all the sheet you want.

Somehow that’s still considered “talking sheet and disappearing” so at this point.

“Talk all the sh*t you want……I’m just not man enough to stick around to hear the backlash from my months of sh*t talk”……coward.

Reactions: KirbAppeal

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022

Didn’t you post that days after the game? 😂

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022

Thanks for the props but you still have to take your licks. Since you ran, you’re getting it worse. This is on you.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Thanks for the props but you still have to take your licks. Since you ran, you’re getting it worse. This is on you.
I don’t have to do sheet that’s what I’m trying to get yall to realize.

Y’all keep trying to hold me to y’all’s standard as if I’m trying to gain y’all’s approval.

What yall weirdos think of or feel about means absolutely nothing, but sure continue your circle jerk.

UGA has still went 44-2 and is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years since your best friend started popping…

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024

Y’all keep trying to hold me to y’all’s standard as if I’m trying to gain y’all’s approval.

What yall weirdos think of or feel about means absolutely nothing, but sure continue your circle jerk.

UGA has still went 44-2 and is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 years since your best friend started popping…
Look hear Dip-tihS! UGA was favored to win its 3rd Natty in a row until what? Alabama came marching into Atlanta, providing you with one of those two loses! You sound DUMB and desperate homie!

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Look hear Dip-tihS! UGA was favored to win its 3rd Natty in a row until what? Alabama came marching into Atlanta, providing you with one of those two loses! You sound DUMB and desperate homie!
It’s hilarious hilarious how triggered you get by the fact UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 seasons :ROFLMAO:

Alabama hasn’t provided me with sheet, I’m not a player/coach.

I’m just a random poster with a worthless opinion on the internet, I don’t matter except to the few weirdos who try and bully me from behind a keyboard over a football game lol…

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
I’m just a random LOSER with a worthless opinion on the internet, I don’t matter except to the few weirdos who try and bully me from behind a keyboard over a football game lol…
Triggered!

Not in the least way potna! Just sad seeing you crash-out daily with the same ole tired ssa post and opinion!

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022

Yet you write multiple paragraphs every time you say you don’t want our approval.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
It’s hilarious hilarious how triggered you get by the fact UGA is favored to win its 3rd natty in 4 seasons :ROFLMAO:

Alabama hasn’t provided me with sheet, I’m not a player/coach.

I’m just a random poster with a worthless opinion on the internet, I don’t matter except to the few weirdos who try and bully me from behind a keyboard over a football game lol…
See. Multiple paragraphs about how you don’t care. If you’re trying to justify your actions, you give a ****.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yet you write multiple paragraphs every time you say you don’t want our approval.
What does the length of my posts have to do with me not conforming to y’all’s idea of messageboard decorum or whatever DA box yall try to place me in?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
See. Multiple paragraphs about how you don’t care. If you’re trying to justify your actions, you give a ****.
Are you dumb? That post had nothing to do with not caring or trying to justify actions but you knew that. That’s just you trying to control the narrative with your false constructs.

It’s crazy the lengths I’ve compelled yall to go to for over 3 years :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login