Seems to be a 'Buzz-Saw' awaiting UGA in Tuscaloosa!

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
I believe the plan will be to establish the run and PA off of that. Kirby doesn't want to get into a shootout against Deboer.

I do feel our RB's on their LB is the matchup Bobo should look to exploit. As well that 2nd CB who's name escapes me.

Don't feel too bad, I am a bammer and don't know it either

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You think I needed you to tell me you had a terrible credit score?

No one with an 800+ uses Cricket Wireless 😂😂
It’s not about you needing anything, it’s about you taking what i said as fact lol. I really haven’t cared about my cellular provider though, since UGA has went on 44-2 run and is favored to win it’s 3rd natty in 4 seasons since I joined messageboards.

It’s the last thing on my mind…

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
It’s not about you needing anything, it’s about you taking what i said as fact lol. I really haven’t cared about my cellular provider though, since UGA has went on 44-2 run and is favored to win it’s 3rd natty in 4 seasons since I joined messageboards.

I get it. You have to find positives in your life anyway you can.

Good on you dude

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024

Dude its like your brain is on repeat mode! You fail to articulate anything besides the same ole tired ssa post over and over!

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
If Etienne doesn't get going early, lights OUT!

The tone for this game will be set in the trenches! BAMA has the momentum and swagger from SECCG at the OL/DL positions, as Tommy from Power would say, 'cancel Christmas!

Now as far as BAMA! I like how they kept Wisconsin on the floor when they had them down and didnt let up! Yes, it was Wisconsin but it was an away game and in the past BAMA would dominate teams and then let them back in the game late! That was the most impressive take away for me in that game, DeBoer had his guys focused and didnt let up!

Hate to sound cliché but DeBoer has this team focused with a Black Mamba like mentality!

#DiddyDawgs get spayed in Tuscaloosa!

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
If Etienne doesn't get going early, lights OUT!

The tone for this game will be set in the trenches! BAMA has the momentum and swagger from SECCG at the OL/DL positions, as Tommy from Power would say, 'cancel Christmas!

Now as far as BAMA! I like how they kept Wisconsin on the floor when they had them down and didnt let up! Yes, it was Wisconsin but it was an away game and in the past BAMA would dominate teams and then let them back in the game late! That was the most impressive take away for me in that game, DeBoer had his guys focused and didnt let up!

Hate to sound cliché but DeBoer has this team focused with a Black Mamba like mentality!

#DiddyDawgs get spayed in Tuscaloosa!
I bet you used to start those boomer chain emails in the early 2000’s

• Haha
Reactions: MattUGA1

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I bet you used to whack off in your dorm room to the thought of the hot chick outta your league who was getting' pumped full of meat by your favorite athlete!
Yeah, you’re definitely a boomer that wears your 1976 letterman jacket to the Friday night games.

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Yeah, you’re definitely a boomer that wears your 1976 letterman jacket to the Friday night games.
Nope!

More like a hood ninja that wears her Daddies '76 letterman jacket while she wears her Mommies '76 cheer outfit. In Daddies huntin' trophy room while fillin' her with rapid back shots from my TBC lookin' up at a 12 point Buck listening to Lil Baby and eatin' Lil Aiden's fruit snacks!

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Nope!

More like a hood ninja that wears her Daddies '76 letterman jacket while she wears her Mommies '76 cheer outfit. In Daddies huntin' trophy room while fillin' her with rapid back shots from my TBC lookin' up at a 12 point Buck listening to Lil Baby and eatin' Lil Aiden's fruit snacks!
You’re a girl that wears her daddies jacket and her mommy’s outfit and you take backshots in your daddy’s trophy room?

wut

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

That “2” is definitely on your mind since you disappeared after both.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
He had his panties in a wad on the homeboard the other day too. Saying DC and I suck up to the gumps 😂
I see that struck a nerve. :ROFLMAO:

Truth hurts but it’s spot on.

Billiam and the gumps don’t like me because of my optimism despite this being America and me having a right to feel and think the way I do as well as you self professed “non homer” UGA fans.

So yall bond and collectively try to troll me because of y’all’s shared disdain for me.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
I see that struck a nerve. :ROFLMAO:

Truth hurts but it’s spot on.

Billiam and the gumps don’t like me because of my optimism despite this being America and me having a right to feel and think the way I do as well as you self professed “non homer” UGA fans.

So yall bond and collectively try to troll me because of y’all’s shared disdain for me.
Struck a nerve?

You embarrassing yourself doesn’t strike a nerve. I promise.

Billiam and the gumps don’t like you bc you’re a coward.

Reactions: Bigwilly64 and _DC

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Struck a nerve?

You embarrassing yourself doesn’t strike a nerve. I promise.

Billiam and the gumps don’t like you bc you’re a coward.
Cool story good thing I don’t give af about being in the good graces of gumps like you, but keep licking his taint doe my boy! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login