STATE Bowl Game Thread

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Sorry you guys who hate Will. He was crap in the first half but played very well in the second half. That TD throw was money. He led us to a 9 win season. How many quarterbacks have done that? Not too many.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
End of game penalty was a block in the back by Illy. TD stands man

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Looked like that last lateral was an illegal forward pass. I guess it doesn’t matter now.
I thought so too at first but replay looked like it went back ever so slightly, maybe less than 1 yard but definitely not forward

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Sorry you guys who hate Will. He was crap in the first half but played very well in the second half. That TD throw was money. He led us to a 9 win season. How many quarterbacks have done that? Not too many.
Rogers absolutely put it together despite his shortcomings and mistakes. He did in the Egg Bowl too despite his struggles.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It’s not surprising you are ok with mediocrity. Much like your moderating , jackass loser.
I think they should look at all options at QB. It’s just comical how much it bothers you.

oh and bye again.
leslie chow hangover GIF

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Nah...pretty sure there is some seething hatred. No sense in the commentary today otherwise
There are a couple of trolls who say stupid stuff. But nobody who's a true state fan hates him. They just want us to be better at the position and know his ceiling isn't where it needs to be. It shouldn't even be a controversial take. I see nobody here making statements of hatred. That's some low IQ BS.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
This is an example of the **** I was talking about. Nobody hates him.
It should be obvious but I don’t mean you hate him like personally hate him. You hate the way he plays quarterback and want him to be replaced. Aggressively negative if you will.

ETA: You might call me a sunshine pumper but I don’t think Will has played bad enough for all the relentless negativity that some on here give him. Is he a great quarterback. No, but he is a hell of a lot better than most quarterbacks who have played here. I just think he doesn’t deserve all the negativity he gets.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
This is an example of the **** I was talking about. Nobody hates him.
Exactly. He got carried in several key moments. Let’s not pretend he’s Dak and we don’t appreciate him.

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login