STATE Bowl Game Thread

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,385
5,436
113
old danny glover GIF
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,015
10,171
113
I will take it! I know Will was not playing well today, but a lot of our players you could tell they were had some emotions going through this game. I'm just glad we didn't lose it. The game ball goes to our
Defense.

Holy ****!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: msstatelp1
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?