STS Miss American Edition

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Sounds like a golden opportunity for SPS to revive the 'Select-a -Slut' feature.
Celebrate Happy Hour GIF by Arrow Video

Reactions: Luka Legend

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
Arizona and the Carolina's looking pretty good.

Was a bit surprised (and yet not surprised) at how many from the south got the nod over the northern states before looking to see where they are from. Not all, but most.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
I am a father and a grandfather to boot. You clearly have no sense of humor nor have you been around SPS for very long. Irreverence is our trademark.
Oh okay well thats fine. We've done it before guys lets keep being derogatory to women.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
Waaaahhh. Waaaaahhh. Waaaahhh. Mean old maroonmadman is making misogynist jokes and hurting my FEELINGS! Waaaahhh. Waaaahhh. Head on back to Gene's Page bruh, we'll all be better off.
I just think its a low life thing to do, and because we aren't on Genes page I can call you out on it. Cool how that works. Best part is its got you worked up

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
you clearly arent the father of a girl

I am. But my daughters aren't in beauty pageants. I discouraged that. I also discourage my children from putting pictures on social media.

However, some people like that for themselves or their daughters. And Miss America contestants are women, all or mostly between the ages of 18-28. They have all willingly chosen to walk out on a stage and be judged on their looks. You don't think we should allow them that right? Would you deny them their autonomy?

Ozarkdawg

Apr 1, 2017
I just think its a low life thing to do, and because we aren't on Genes page I can call you out on it. Cool how that works. Best part is its got you worked up
I feel like this was all cover with IMPP's posts being flagged.

Might want to stay away from Hugh's posts or you'll really get worked up.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Why do you suppose these Miss America contestants dressed like this and went on stage? I'll help, its for people to JUDGE them, so their bodies can be scrutinized. If it weren't, they would be wearing flannel nightgowns. I'll bet most of their fathers are even there watching, paid for them to enter all those pageants even.

1704921558149.png

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
You know that your daughter is in some guy she went to high school with spank bank. Hell, you probably have a spank bank with some other guy's daughter in it. All women and girls are daughter and I know you have had nasty thought about them some time in your past.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have an adult daughter and wife who would have just laughed if I used that word because it had a far different meaning and usage if they used it to describe a woman. The word you were talking about was used to describe this other word that I was never allowed to use because I was a man.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
A slut will do it with everyone, and a ***** will do it with everyone but you. Just saying.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I am. But my daughters aren't in beauty pageants. I discouraged that. I also discourage my children from putting pictures on social media.

However, some people like that for themselves or their daughters. And Miss America contestants are women, all or mostly between the ages of 18-28. They have all willingly chosen to walk out on a stage and be judged on their looks. You don't think we should allow them that right? Would you deny them their autonomy?
dorndawg and jethreauxdawg just upvoted me on this post. Don't mind me, just over here building political bridges.

Coming up next: paindonthurt decides if the upside of ogling girls is worth an upvote or just plain dumb. And mstglfr is forced to decide between a woman's autonomy and a man's right to be an old horndog.**

*****This is a joke, far be it from me to get a beauty pageant thread locked up...

Last edited:

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
You know that your daughter is in some guy she went to high school with spank bank. Hell, you probably have a spank bank with some other guy's daughter in it. All women and girls are daughter and I know you have had nasty thought about them some time in your past.
My daughter is 6 months old. Go 17 yourself for that statement. Seriously.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
Why do you suppose these Miss America contestants dressed like this and went on stage? I'll help, its for people to JUDGE them, so their bodies can be scrutinized. If it weren't, they would be wearing flannel nightgowns. I'll bet most of their fathers are even there watching, paid for them to enter all those pageants even.

View attachment 501932
There is a chasm of difference between a beauty pagent and "select a slut". And if somebody has to explain that to you then I weep for humanity.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
she will be in high school one day. Get ready. You need to lighten up. It's a message board and if you can't take it, you are in the wrong place.
Im not the one telling a guy his 6mo daughter is in somebodies spank bank wtf is wrong with you dude. Stop.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Im not the one telling a guy his 6mo daughter is in somebodies spank bank wtf is wrong with you dude. Stop.
You inter yourself into this conversation to begin with adding your opinion as if you had a daughter that age and you are offended. Who knew your daughter was 6 months. Don't get into threads you can't handle emotionally. Pick the slut had been around since 2003 on this board.

sandwolf.sixpack

Feb 19, 2013
Damn man, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: GomJabbar

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He should probably calm down too.....but no need to be putting people's daughters in spank banks.
I have a 17-year-old daughter and I am no fool. I know how guys think and he better accept it. He got upset about the ole Pick the slut and interjected his opinion. Don't do it if you can't handle being challenge. I have learned to stay away from certain threads.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
No, he needs to calm down. It's a message board and if he or you can't take being challenge don't hop off into a thread.
No you had the opportunity to say “woah man this guy has a 6mo old maybe I shouldn’t say that”

but that would mean admitting you’re wrong and you can do that can you cupcake

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I have a 17-year-old daughter and I am no fool. I know how guys think and he better accept it. He got upset about the ole Pick the slut and interjected his opinion. Don't do it if you can't handle being challenge. I have learned to stay away from certain threads.
Oh my god- it's 'select'. Say select. Say it.
Nobody is picking because that doesn't flow well.

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
If we were on a message board where we make jokes about pretty much everything, I’d point out that you can relax because she’s not your kid anyway, but since some people can’t handle jokes, I won’t make that one.
But here we are you said it anyway

HopInMyDakPak

Jul 22, 2013
I mean you are the one saying 6mo old are in spank banks. What does that say about your moral compass?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login