T&L Extra: On3’s Ben Garrett Previews The Egg Bowl

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'd really rather hear more about your new kitten than anything from him

Arthur2478

Oct 17, 2010
That was awful. Ben needs to be taken out of the interview rotation. He couldn't hear any question without getting overly defensive. Terrible radio

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
It's like Ben has no clue how the mechanics of radio/podcasting works. I can listen to ****** takes all day long. But when you don't give each other room to finish each others' sentences, I'm out. Ben rivals early 2000s Michael Irving in terms of being bad at radio.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
I'm tired of losing that game. I'll be in Oxford with my Ole Miss buddies, good peeps, and our bet this year is that the loser has to buy and wear the winning team's shirt or cap whenever we get together. I own jack shite Ole Miss and I'd like it to stay that way. I do want them to buy some State gear and finally look like decent people.

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
I don't mind a little friendly banter, but at least balance it with meaningful discussion. You tried, Hadad. But the guy just doesn't care to do these interviews with you. He treats it like a complete joke. Ironic for a guy who's podcast is called Talk of Champions but the team it's about hasn't been champions at anything other than women's bowling and hosting parties. That's the real joke.

And how about the fact that this guy has supposedly covered recruiting in the state for a while and genuinely didn't know who Emanuel Forbes was.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
He’s completely full of **** that he didn’t know either of states rb’s or forbes. That’s lying to be cool.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login