Tennessee is pure trash

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I’m starting to hate them almost as much as Ole Miss. UT player gets ejected for dropping the f bomb on the home plate umpire. Vitello and the pitching coach run out screaming like children and the pitching coach gets run too. Fans start throwing **** on the field. I hope ND kicks their whiny asses all over their bandbox of a “stadium”.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Yeah it takes a lot to make me root for notre dame... and that was it

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
They’re the biggest **** talking, cry baby team I’ve ever seen. Sankey really needs to rein in Vitello.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Imagine being a team so aggressive people start pulling for angry drunk Irish boxers because of civility.

tatedog

Mar 28, 2015
I'm not excusing the behavior, that's on the coaches and fans.

However, Greg Sankey should have had a sit down with UT higher up's a long time ago. This is getting out of control.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
Hold on. Some of my ancestors were angry, drunk Irish brawlers. We gave the world Guinness, Southwick's Harp, Kilkenny Cream Ale, good whiskey, Baileys and ... well that's about it. But, the world would be worse off without those beverages. Go Irish. Tennessee really is trash.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Apparently standing up in the dugout during the game isn't the secret to winning

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Vitello is clearly a talented coach but he’s gotta tone it down. Nobody minds if a team plays with emotion but those guys look like a bunch of over emotional fools.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I sure thought they would win with the fur cleats and gigantic eye black all over their face.****

Baffling.

Last edited:

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Oh, I'm in the same boat. Throwing shade toward our own Irish roots is, well, unabashedly Irish. But 17 Tennessee. Neanderthalls.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Hold on. Some of my ancestors were angry, drunk Irish brawlers. We gave the world Guinness, Southwick's Harp, Kilkenny Cream Ale, good whiskey, Baileys and ... well that's about it. But, the world would be worse off without those beverages. Go Irish. Tennessee really is trash.

We (Irish descent from both parentals) also taught the world the dangers of overdependence on a single food source (and multiple drink sources).

But I still love potatoes and whisky.

And UT really does exhibit all the signs of a team that is literally eating steroids in quantities that would scare Canseco and McGwire.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Apparently standing up in the dugout during the game isn't the secret to winning

Am I the only one who thinks a lot of college baseball teams overdo it in the dugout and on the field after a big hit? I understand celebration yeah and you should celebrate when you do something big but sometimes it looks more like I'm watching professional wrestling after someone hits a double. I don't know it just reminds me of Generation X whenever standing out there at second base. Just remember when baseball players acted like they make those kind of hits all the time. I'm sure I'm gonna get fussed at for griping about players celebrating but the celebration is not what I'm talking about is the way they celebrate.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I live outside of Knoxville (down the road from Fat Phil Fulmer) and we have lots of new baseball fans around here. Really enjoyed the watch party tonight. They thought they'd never lose a game. Particularly appreciated the huge bat flip from the Notre Dame hitter after the home run.

Dawg_4_lifes

Sep 17, 2016
I live outside of Knoxville (down the road from Fat Phil Fulmer) and we have lots of new baseball fans around here. Really enjoyed the watch party tonight. They thought they'd never lose a game. Particularly appreciated the huge bat flip from the Notre Dame hitter after the home run.
I’m sorry. I lived over in Hillbilly Hell for about 7 years. Beautiful place but orange trash fans will get to you.

braddog30

Mar 28, 2017
It is pretty amazing that the UT player (ejected) thought that it would be ok to turn around and look directly at the ump, drop the F bomb (actually 2x, I believe) and act like the victim when he gets tossed. If F bombs actually exploded... the stadium would be a pile of rubble now, because it appeared that even the batgirls were tossing them from the UT dugout (ok, maybe a tiny bit of exaggeration... but not too far off).

Go Irish!!!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm about to throw up saying it but I hope Notre Dame wins. They have always played good ball when they have come to Dudy Noble and handled themselves well.

Well that was the kiss of death. Tenn with the bomb over the fence as I type this for a 5-0 lead. ND has the bats to come back but ouch.

ETA: 17 their fooseballl team though... 17'em

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Now 3 home runs in the inning that sailed about 50 feet over the fence. I mean… how long are we gonna sit here and pretend that this is just a “really good” UT team?

noxdog

May 28, 2007
Yea

Now 3 home runs in the inning that sailed about 50 feet over the fence. I mean… how long are we gonna sit here and pretend that this is just a “really good” UT team?

This **** doesn't pass the smell test.

It's the bats or PED's. 155 HR's in the post roid era. Really???????????

HamSammich

Nov 9, 2016
Yea, they require testing. And the team is clean….. somehow.

I have no idea how, but they passed their piss tests

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login