That might conclude the Rara Show

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Can any of you legal eagles explain what could have happened?

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I believe he thought he was a god and acted like he was above the law. Sounds like he locked up a house guest against their wishes. Just a guess at what false imprisonment means. You hate to see it.
I’m guessing it was a family member given the “family” nature of the charge. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that he left.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Can any of you legal eagles explain what could have happened?
Sounds like he and his girlfriend got in a fight, and he wouldn't let her leave. Could be not much to it or could be very serious.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He allegedly based on the charges prevented most likely a woman from leaving as well as simple assault to her and threatened violence. I'm guessing it was recorded and played to police or a witness confirmed the charges.

Mo money, mo problems.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Unless you actually know something, this deserves very little comment.

So, of course, half the SPSers are weighing in and not because they know something.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I want to know what false imprisonment is.
The typical situation in a domestic violence situation is that two or more people got into a fight. Usually the man, refuses to let the woman go through direct threats or some physical means. Hence, false imprisonment. It is kind of like kidnapping, but it is basically like, you cannot leave.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Unless you actually know something, this deserves very little comment.

So, of course, half the SPSers are weighing in and not because they know something.
Agreed, but the charges kinda speak for themselves. So the campus police arrested him and he's in the county jail. That's the first clue, campus police historically look the other way if they can. Then based on the felony charge and misdemeanor charge, it's a family member.

bsquared24

Jul 11, 2009
Sounds like he and his girlfriend got in a fight, and he wouldn't let her leave. Could be not much to it or could be very serious.
This is exactly correct. It could be as simple as a fight, she locked her self in the bathroom and felt intimidated that she felt like she was unable to leave, or it could be much worse. This is less than 12 hours old, the facts should be allowed to come out before folks do a lot of speculation.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Agreed, but the charges kinda speak for themselves. So the campus police arrested him and he's in the county jail. That's the first clue, campus police historically look the other way if they can. Then based on the felony charge and misdemeanor charge, it's a family member.

This is actually helpful and pertinent.

Well done.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This is exactly correct. It could be as simple as a fight, she locked her self in the bathroom and felt intimidated that she felt like she was unable to leave, or it could be much worse. This is less than 12 hours old, the facts should be allowed to come out before folks do a lot of speculation.
This is SPS though.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Bruh thats how message boards work. I see guys that have had 10k plus post. You think they are posting about s h i t they know?

I'm halfway there so I know how message boards work.

That's why I felt comfortable giving my opinion here.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
My 7th grade english teacher was never my favorite, but she had a way of hitting you with some life lessons that I still remember well to this day.

One of which was that everyone in our life has a purpose. Some teach us by exemplifying greatness, and some teach us my serving as excellent bad examples. RaRa has squarely landed himself on the latter list

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login