The big Mstate outside the stadium might be replaced...

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Yea you're in a very small minority with the MState logo...
Minority of on line keyboard fans, but I wouldn’t think so if it were an all inclusive fan poll. Sometimes people’s perceptions are off from reality because they think what they see online, polling and opinion wise, is the whole thing. It’s usually not even close whatsoever.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Minority of on line keyboard fans, but I wouldn’t think so if it were an all inclusive fan poll. Sometimes people’s perceptions are off from reality because they think what they see online, polling and opinion wise, is the whole thing. It’s usually not even close whatsoever.
There was a poll just last year on what should be the football logo..it ended up having 12,000 votes......interlocking was #1....M over S was #2....Script was #3.The Flying M got more votes than MState.

MState never is in the top 3 of these polls....and there is a reason for that...it's an awful football logo.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
There was a poll just last year on what should be the football logo..it ended up having 12,000 votes......interlocking was #1....M over S was #2....Script was #3.The Flying M got more votes than MState.

MState never is in the top 3 of these polls....and there is a reason for that...it's an awful football logo.
What poll? I know hundred’s of people personally that are like myself and don’t know of any poll taken that you’re talking about, and that is my point.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
I always post this same thing about the M-State logo…

I know I’m probably in the minority here but I like the M-State logo. Most people recognize it now and even folks on r/CFB know that it’s us. I also like the STATE block logo and honestly love merchandise that has different logos.
Only logo I am not fond of is the new “script state.” Somehow it looks feminine/goofy to me. Almost cartoonish. (Maybe it’s too close to the Ole Miss script logo I think looks goofy also.)

*What I mean by cartoonish: It looks like the old “That’s all Folks” ending to bugs bunny cartoons.

Attachments

• IMG_9475.jpeg
    IMG_9475.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: baddmann007

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
And you could say the script helmets came from this:
No, but the Marshall deal is real. State Scriot started in baseball. And while we're talking about all this, the MState was supposed to be a "consolidation" of logos to one primary. But football turned out to be the only place it was primary. Larry Templeton was an idiot!

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
What poll? I know hundred’s of people personally that are like myself and don’t know of any poll taken that you’re talking about, and that is my point.
It was posted on 247 numerous times...I'm not big fan of the current script but it is night and day better than MState.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It was posted on 247 numerous times...I'm not big fan of the current script but it is night and day better than MState.
You guys that are in the bubble really just dont know what’s best for you. And me. And our whole fanbase….and future.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
Again, this my same point, it’s an online poll on a specific website. Not anywhere close to an all inclusive reality.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Again, this my same point, it’s an online poll on a specific website. Not anywhere close to an all inclusive reality.
It's a poll that was put on 247,Twitter,and Facebook....12,000 votes.Either way...we're putting MState in the grave and that's a plus.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
It's a poll that was put on 247,Twitter,and Facebook....12,000 votes.Either way...we're putting MState in the grave and that's a plus.
The people that voted are the same that post on genes page, here and listen to Hadad and Robbie Faulk. Regardless if it's logos or other issues, the same opinions are parroted from genes page to here to Twitter. All the same people.

Anyone I've talked to, face to face, like the MState logo. Again, MState was put into place by many other people than LT. People who keep mentioning LT are dumb AF or
Liars or both.

Reactions: bulldoghair
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login