The Chiefs are now America’s team…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Kelce has turned into one of the biggest d I c k heads in the NFL. I hope Slay brings him back among us mere mortals.

No matter who said before the game what players used to win with grace and say things with more grace to make the other guy an *******.

How many times has the NFL humbled the bulletproof trophy holders.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Dallas still is and it’s not even close. Combined ticket sales, tv ratings, and merchandise sales blow everyone else out of the water.
Merchandise sales can be misleading though.. While most fans get many years of use out of their merchandise, Cowboys fans burn all their gear every January when we swear them off forever, only to buy it all again in the summer before the season starts.**

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Kelce has turned into one of the biggest d I c k heads in the NFL. I hope Slay brings him back among us mere mortals.

No matter who said before the game what players used to win with grace and say things with more grace to make the other guy an *******.

Thankfully they at least got rid of Hill because Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill were my holy trinity of 17ing annoying NFL players. That said, Mahomes and Kelce still hold their own between just the two of them.

I’ll preface this by saying that I am NOT wishing for injuries, but having dealt with the last two years of literally dozens of season ending injuries as a Niners fan, it is annoying as 17 that the Chiefs have gone on a 5 year tear with seemingly NO ONE ever missing time. I think they lost a big O lineman last year, and that’s about the extent of it

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Aren't the Cowboys the most valuable franchise in all of team sports?

Pump the brakes champ.

ETA: I thought I read an article a few years ago where a TV exec said the top possible match-ups in the Super Bowl from an interest perspective were: Cowboys/Patriots (with Brady), Cowboys/Steelers & Cowboys/Chiefs. Notice a pattern there?

Reactions: Dawgg and HRMSU

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Prove me wrong.

Much more of a representation of the common fan than the CoWbOyS
I think in terms of the “brand” it’s not even close that Dallas is more valuable. Dallas is the most valuable sports franchise in the world I think.

Reactions: Dawgg

patdog

May 28, 2007
Thankfully they at least got rid of Hill because Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill were my holy trinity of 17ing annoying NFL players. That said, Mahomes and Kelce still hold their own between with just the two of them.

I’ll preface this by saying that I am NOT wishing for injuries, but having dealt with the last two years of literally dozens of season ending injuries as a Niners fan, it is annoying as 17 that the Chiefs have gone on a 5 year year with seemingly NO ONE ever missing time. I think they lost a big O lineman last year, and that’s about the extent of it
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. He's a great player, but I 17ing hate Mahomes and his annoying wife too.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Those aren’t as bad. Now if we can get rid of the Burger King commercials or at least not have them at every single commercial break during a game. BEEEEEEEEKAAAAYYYY HAVE IT YOUR WAY.
Blasphemy! That song is better than every Beyonce song since Single Ladies. don't @ me.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
The haters in this thread are proving the point.

America's team doesn't have anything to do with value. Things evolve, Cowboys fans are getting old. The young generation all love the Chiefs. Games I went to this year, fans were from all over the place. It's coming. Every year that goes by with Jerruh at the helm, CoWbOyS influence goes down. Middle America. Thriving city. Brand recognition all over. Great management, and a run with a great QB, and a great coach who is now appreciated unlike the dipsh*t Eagles.

None of us would give 2 sh*ts about the cowgirls if Dak wasn't there, believe dat. Afterthought.

Reactions: yakalot2

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Merchandise sales can be misleading though.. While most fans get many years of use out of their merchandise, Cowboys fans burn all their gear every January when we swear them off forever, only to buy it all again in the summer before the season starts.**

I love this!!! I almost made it a whole year last year of not wearing any Cowboys gear after the choke against SF in the Wild Card round. I'm such an idiot when it comes to the Cowboys like Lucy pulling the football from Charlie Brown every time.

It's so frustrating and I could give 2 **** about playoff wins or NFC Championships. SB is all that matters and I don't know if I'll ever see it again. I wasn't happy when Danny White got us to the NFC championship games and lost them all....who cares. He was a very good Dallas QB but his name is never mentioned because he didn't win a SB!

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022

America's team doesn't have anything to do with value. Things evolve, Cowboys fans are getting old. The young generation all love the Chiefs. Games I went to this year, fans were from all over the place. It's coming. Every year that goes by with Jerruh at the helm, CoWbOyS influence goes down. Middle America. Thriving city. Brand recognition all over. Great management, and a run with a great QB, and a great coach who is now appreciated unlike the dipsh*t Eagles.

None of us would give 2 sh*ts about the cowgirls if Dak wasn't there, believe dat. Afterthought.

News flash.....the kids don't pull for teams anymore.....they pull for players (thank you fantasy football) and lines/prop bets (thank you legal betting).

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
As long as America is a capitalist economy, Dallas Cowboys are #winning

1675352797850.png

HOWEVER, tv ratings with Mahommes are really amazing, still a great draw. Hurts brings them in as well, Bama has crazy large fanatical fan base and will reclaim him after benching him and sending him to OK, watch and see if Philly wins for all the Bama love for Hurts. (barf)

Last edited:
Reactions: GomJabbar and Dawgg

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Philly's got your America right here...

Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky

rocky balboa win GIF by Rocky

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

I hate the Cowboys so it’s not from a perspective of bias. You’ve been proven wrong so just take the L and move on.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I hate the Cowboys so it’s not from a perspective of bias. You’ve been proven wrong so just take the L and move on.
Good Lord, chill, it was a halfway satirical post. You take this too seriously.

But since you're so serious......then seriously, the Cowboys will die with the baby boomers. Chiefs are America's team.

• Haha
Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

But since you're so serious......then seriously, the Cowboys will die with the baby boomers. Chiefs are America's team.
He ain't half wrong on the growth, tripled since 2014, but Patriots have gone up to $6B from $2B in the same time frame so....

1675354193311.png

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

Yeah, I mean... it's the Goat thread MO:

Step 1: Goat makes a hot take.
Step 2: Hot take refuted.
Step 3: Goat says something like "if you don't understand why I'm right, you're beyond help" without offering any more information.
Step 4: Hot take is proven wrong with data, graphs, charts, quotes, historical evidence, etc.
Step 5: Goat moves the goal posts.
Step 6: Moved goal post is proven wrong with data, graphs, charts, quotes, historical evidence, etc.
Step 7: Goat refuses to take L and either insists he's more right than wrong or he wasn't being serious.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I can promise you that the NFL and FOX like seeing Mahommes in the Super Bowl for TV ratings, that is a no doubter.

Reactions: OG Goat Holder

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
He ain't half wrong on the growth, tripled since 2014, but Patriots have gone up to $6B from $2B in the same time frame so....

View attachment 305862
This is completely meaningless without the other franchises for comparison.

Don't throw a graph in a post and act like you're Billy Beane.

Reactions: Dawgg

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009

View attachment 305862

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006

He's Pat McAfee with football talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login