Trump just pick up another 10 million votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
We'll find out who's behind this but we might want people on both sides to turn down the rhetoric. Most of us can handle it and we're not about to get violent but we do have lunatics in this country. There is an assumption that only the right has violent tendencies. The left needs to deal with its violent crazies too. I just hope no lunatic decides to retaliate by going after Biden or Harris.
It’s not an assumption. It’s a lie. The vast majority of political violence in the us is committed by the left. Antifa, James hodgkins, all the “blm” rioting. Virtually nobody on the left believes otherwise, but their violence is useful so it’s condoned. That’s why they can run go fund mes to bail out violent rioters and nobody on the left condemns it.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I'm obviously just spitballing, but it's almost like the guy must have somehow been mistaken for SS himself. Just a huge breakdown without going down conspiracy rabbit holes.
If you'll read a bit about Biden's SS director you'll find all kinds of "rabbit holes".

Reactions: tbaydog

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
One attendee killed and shooter killed.

@horshack.sixpack you can walk yourself out.
Why would that cause him to change his opinion? You think he doesn’t believe Trump would arrange for a couple of people to be killed while rubbing some fake blood on himself? He’s literally orange hitler don’t you know and other people are just too insane to see it. It’s only horshack that can see the truth!1!1!1!

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
So, you’ve read books and let them do your thinking for you. But, you do your own thinking.****

You are literally everything that’s wrong with this world right now. Won’t believe anything you didn’t read from a book that some fascist wrote telling you who the facists are.
That's not how thinking works.

Ready to accept your blame for pumping cons for decades yet? No, just blaming me still huh?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
It’s not an assumption. It’s a lie. The vast majority of political violence in the us is committed by the left. Antifa, James hodgkins, all the “blm” rioting. Virtually nobody on the left believes otherwise, but their violence is useful so it’s condoned. That’s why they can run go fund mes to bail out violent rioters and nobody on the left condemns it.
And J6 was a justified peaceful protest, right? The left and right have loads of ******* hypocritical losers that love to white knight themselves and label the other side satanic or nazis.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
And J6 was a justified peaceful protest, right? The left and right have loads of ******* hypocritical losers that love to white knight themselves and label the other side satanic or nazis.
That was antifa, and Nancy's fault.**

Reactions: mstateglfr

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Bbbbbbb but but but it's RAsIsT N' FAscISt bY a BuNcH oF RAYSisTs N' FAscIsTs N' TRAUMPZ iz a NAWTZEE!!!
Wow, you really devolved quickly on this one.
I don't know what your response above is trying to show...it seems like you are just mimicking some imaginary liberal, even though that isn't actually a response to my post.

Stick to the actual discussion-
- you claimed project 2025 isn't a threat because it isn't being implemented well...even though it's a plan for next year and not now.
- you claimed project 2025 is created by liberal even though conservative groups have said they created it.

Care to actually respond to the points made?

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Wow, you really devolved quickly on this one.
I don't know what your response above is trying to show...it seems like you are just mimicking some imaginary liberal, even though that isn't actually a response to my post.

Stick to the actual discussion-
- you claimed project 2025 isn't a threat because it isn't being implemented well...even though it's a plan for next year and not now.
- you claimed project 2025 is created by liberal even though conservative groups have said they created it.

Care to actually respond to the points made?
Just getting on your level.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
The most prominent examples of "political violence" in the last decade or so include (but are not limited to) Charlottesville, January 6, the attack on Paul Pelosi, the attack on Gabby Giffords, etc.

I'm not saying "the left" doesn't have its share of crazies, and I condemn them all unequivocally, but there's no room for either side to be high and mighty on violent rhetoric or actual violence.

I'm hoping that at some point tomorrow or in the next few days Biden and Trump can do an event together and try to lower the temperature, or we're going to see a lot more incidents over the next decade.

Reactions: dudehead

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
So, you are reflexively defending it? The President can replace the entire government with loyalists, and that's just politics to you? You might want to rethink that, otherwise it says a lot about you, and explains a lot.

I've not read all 800 pages, no. I've read more than enough to know what it is, so take that BS argument and put it out to pasture where it belongs with the other BS.
Breaking New: Trump Shot. Boom Boom Freaks Out
Chill out dude. No one can replace everyone in our bureaucracy. Have an Irish Whiskey and get a good night's sleep.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
Don't forget the left wing scum that shot Steve Scalise. He was planning to mow down all 12 republican congressmen at that congressional baseball game practice.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Breaking New: Trump Shot. Boom Boom Freaks Out
Chill out dude. No one can replace everyone in our bureaucracy. Have an Irish Whiskey and get a good night's sleep.
It actually wouldn't be hard at all. He'll have the EO for it on his desk day one. All it takes is his signature.

I know it sounds outlandish. We've seen such a stable government for so long, it's easy to be lulled into false confidence. But there's nothing that would stop him, and he is saying very loudly that he'll do it.

• Angry
Reactions: Anon1697564126

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Do you know that vast majority doesn’t mean 100%? It’s true. that’s not what it means at all.
There are loads of losers of all stripes, but that doesn’t change where the vast majority of political violence comes from.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The most prominent examples of "political violence" in the last decade or so include (but are not limited to) Charlottesville, January 6, the attack on Paul Pelosi, the attack on Gabby Giffords, etc.

I'm not saying "the left" doesn't have its share of crazies, and I condemn them all unequivocally, but there's no room for either side to be high and mighty on violent rhetoric or actual violence.

I'm hoping that at some point tomorrow or in the next few days Biden and Trump can do an event together and try to lower the temperature, or we're going to see a lot more incidents over the next decade.
Unfortunately there's no way to "calm the temperature" with a radical hellbent on being a dictator on day 1. His words. Not without just conceding to it anyway. Which the Dems very well may do. But you can't oppose such a candidate without being candid as to who he is. Don't blame me, I didn't vote to nominate him. Only Boomers would see no problem with nomination a flamethrower, and then insist the other side bring down the temperature.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
It actually wouldn't be hard at all. He'll have the EO for it on his desk day one. All it takes is his signature.

I know it sounds outlandish. We've seen such a stable government for so long, it's easy to be lulled into false confidence. But there's nothing that would stop him, and he is saying very loudly that he'll do it.
He can't do that with an EO. Our constitutional framework is strong. Blowhards at Heritage never get much of their agenda enacted. Chill

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Who'd you hear that from?
It's a joke. Referring to cons downplaying Jan 6 (political violence!) By saying it was antifa and Nancy was at fault for denying security (a clear lie).
Do you know that vast majority doesn’t mean 100%? It’s true. that’s not what it means at all.
There are loads of losers of all stripes, but that doesn’t change where the vast majority of political violence comes from.
I mean, you've stated you have no problem with Charlottesville or Jan 6, so it's easy to see why you would see things that way. Can you cite a SINGLE act of conservative political violence that you denounce?

• Angry
Reactions: Anon1697564126
Oct 17, 2023
I don't let others do my thinking for me. I know what's on that document, I've heard what Trump and his people say they want to do, and have read enough history to know what they are. People voted for fascists then, they vote for them now. Both times, most fool themselves that that's not what they're doing. But they're only fooling themselves. Trump and Hitler have said who they are to anyone listening.
I don't let others do my thinking for me. I know what's on that document, I've heard what Trump and his people say they want to do, and have read enough history to know what they are. People voted for fascists then, they vote for them now. Both times, most fool themselves that that's not what they're doing. But they're only fooling themselves. Trump and Hitler have said who they are to anyone listening.
From reading your posts, I am sure that you don't let your self do your thinking either.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Define it and quantify it then. You won't bc you can't. You are simply trying to sanctify the tribe you identify with using general language and trust me bros.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
He can't do that with an EO. Our constitutional framework is strong. Blowhards at Heritage never get much of their agenda enacted. Chill
Sadly, he can.

ETA: our constitutional framework is a joke held together solely by the wisdom of good men of both sides to adhere to it by choice. The right has rejected that. There's no magic referees that will stop them. If they reject it, it's gone.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I’ll lock it up in the AM. The events today warranted discussion but like with every political discussion-it’s **** slinging.
Says the man that just got a new TV from page views.***
half baked boo GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login