Trump just pick up another 10 million votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I wonder if there's a word for it...
Yes there is. And that word is called politics. Political leaders replace officials regularly but we do have civil service protections in place. It's a bit naive to think this "goes against every principle of democracy and capitalism." And what's capitalism have to do with this? BTW, you haven't quoted from the study. Where are the actual quotes as opposed to posting what you read others claim about it? FYI, I haven't read it and I have no clue what's in it.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
I will say this. I know the audio is probably not great, but doesn't sound like a high caliber rifle at the beginning, if it is a rifle. It doesn't take much, but it almost sounds like a .22.

Probably a 5.56 or .223
I agree. It sounded just like my Ruger ranch rifle

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Yes there is. And that word is called politics. Political leaders replace officials regularly but we do have civil service protections in place. It's a bit naive to think this "goes against every principle of democracy and capitalism." And what's capitalism have to do with this? BTW, you haven't quoted from the study. Where are the actual quotes as opposed to posting what you read others claim about it? FYI, I haven't read it and I have no clue what's in it.
So, you are reflexively defending it? The President can replace the entire government with loyalists, and that's just politics to you? You might want to rethink that, otherwise it says a lot about you, and explains a lot.

I've not read all 800 pages, no. I've read more than enough to know what it is, so take that BS argument and put it out to pasture where it belongs with the other BS.

• Angry
Reactions: Anon1697564126

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I’m not gonna read all this, but I’m going to assume this was a 6 page circle jerk and go about my day.
Realistically it is 90% of people saying it is awful, because nobody should be subjected to an assassination attempt, regardless of politics. Left, Right doesn’t matter. But there are the 10% on both fringes that get the hits/responses and it’s grabby. Thus our entire political environment encapsulated in one perfect thread.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Huge failure in security. It would have been one thing if the guy had been concealed and shooting out of a rat hole, but he was out in the open on top of a building with a white roof.
And there was a bystander on the ground shouting at everyone to stop the guy with the rifle who was crawling up the roof.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
110548F2-D94B-4390-87C0-987FED35523F.jpeg

im having a hard time believing nobody thought about having that rooftop secured. Just completely overlooked it apparently.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
So, you are reflexively defending it? The President can replace the entire government with loyalists, and that's just politics to you? You might want to rethink that, otherwise it says a lot about you, and explains a lot.

I've not read all 800 pages, no. I've read more than enough to know what it is, so take that BS argument and put it out to pasture where it belongs with the other BS.
Sigh.. I can't believe I'm going to wade in and respond here, but I guess I'm that dumb...

Let's pretend for a minute P2025 is Trump's agenda. How do you suppose he goes about accomplishing it? Every item on that ridiculous list would require changing laws, and some of them would require a Constitutional Amendment.

I'm honestly not sure you understand how our Federal Government operates, but the president can do none of those things.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Sigh.. I can't believe I'm going to wade in and respond here, but I guess I'm that dumb...

Let's pretend for a minute P2025 is Trump's agenda. How do you suppose he goes about accomplishing it? Every item on that ridiculous list would require changing laws, and some of them would require a Constitutional Amendment.

I'm honestly not sure you understand how our Federal Government operates, but the president can do none of those things.
I cannot believe we have people walking among us dumb enough to believe that project 2025 garbage. As I said if it's true then they are doing a piss poor job of getting it implemented, and it certainly won't get established in a single year. Project 2025 is nothing but trash created by the left to try and distract people from seeing the LEGITIMATE damage they have done to America with their progressive garbage.

Reactions: eckie1 and Mjoelner

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
This may be in a bad taste given recent events and sound a little hyperbolic, but I took my daughter and niece to meet Jennie Finch at the All Star Village outside the old Rangers stadium today and I would 100% Franz Ferdinand a world leader for that woman. She is holding up.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I cannot believe we have people walking among us dumb enough to believe that project 2025 garbage. As I said if it's true then they are doing a piss poor job of getting it implemented, and it certainly won't get established in a single year. Project 2025 is nothing but trash created by the left to try and distract people from seeing the LEGITIMATE damage they have done to America with their progressive garbage.
It's literally written by the top conservative think tanks in conjunction with Trumps top people to lay out what they want to do if he wins. It literally states how they will implement as much as possible of it as fast as possible. Why in the H E L L would anyone not take them at their word?

• Angry
Reactions: Anon1697564126

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Joe was attending mass during the assassination attempt.

"Joseph Robinette Biden, do you renounce Satan?"

"I do renounce him. .....wha-....announce who?"

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This may be in a bad taste given recent events and sound a little hyperbolic, but I took my daughter and niece to meet Jennie Finch at the All Star Village outside the old Rangers stadium today and I would 100% Franz Ferdinand a world leader for that woman. She is holding up.
We were there too! Got our pics taken with Raffy and Cal Ripken, JR. That said, I’m a little envious of your photo op!

Reactions: Dawgg

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
It's literally written by the top conservative think tanks in conjunction with Trumps top people to lay out what they want to do if he wins. It literally states how they will implement as much as possible of it as fast as possible. Why in the H E L L would anyone not take them at their word?
The left will have you believe it's "fascism" and "racism" though. They throw everything out of context and use it to fear monger.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
How's that actually work? Everyone supposed to put a red or blue flag up to declare allegiances and we fight in front of our houses? Or just general terrorism by *** holes at spots where people they don't like assemble?
Do we get off work for a civil war? I might go fishing… with a gun and declare war on people who fish my spots.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
The left will have you believe it's "fascism" and "racism" though. They throw everything out of context and use it to fear monger.
I don't let others do my thinking for me. I know what's on that document, I've heard what Trump and his people say they want to do, and have read enough history to know what they are. People voted for fascists then, they vote for them now. Both times, most fool themselves that that's not what they're doing. But they're only fooling themselves. Trump and Hitler have said who they are to anyone listening.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
I don't let others do my thinking for me. I know what's on that document, I've heard what Trump and his people say they want to do, and have read enough history to know what they are. People voted for fascists then, they vote for them now. Both times, most fool themselves that that's not what they're doing. But they're only fooling themselves. Trump and Hitler have said who they are to anyone listening.
You should be more worried about what the left is doing with their progressive trash than anything in project 2025. This country isn't turning into a garbage dump for no reason.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
You are one of Trump's biggest supporters and don't even realize it . I personally wish everybody in America could read your unhinged "posts".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login