Trump just pick up another 10 million votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
You should be more worried about what the left is doing with their progressive trash than anything in project 2025. This country isn't turning into a garbage dump for no reason.
Dude, you aint even seen progressive. All you've seen in center left.

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
That's enough to know they don't have this country's best interest in mind.
Ugh.

Look, the only absolute dumb political take anyone could have, is to think any one side or Party has all the answers and are all White Knights out for honor while the other side is all evil.

Reactions: ckDOG

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Imagine what we'd be in for if that bullet had hit where it was intended. A former and likely incoming president killed with a headshot in front of hundreds of cameras.

I honestly don't want to think about it.
I'm angry, glad (he wasn't killed), pumped, sad, just so many emotions.

I hope this brings us together instead of tear us apart.

The break down in the SS has me scratching my head. Spectators saw the guy on the roof, why did LE not see him?

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Imagine what we'd be in for if that bullet had hit where it was intended. A former and likely incoming president killed with a headshot in front of hundreds of cameras.

I honestly don't want to think about it.
Imagine the chaos at the convention.

No one needs that evil clown as a martyr. We need him either defeated by a mumbling fool, or God forbid let the rubes see what him and his really stand for and what they'll bring. The only problem with the latter is we'd probably never have a free election again. There's a reason he loves Orban.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
The scariest part is we literally don't even know who's running the country right now. This would have bad at anytime but this a really bad time for a crisis of any kind.
Biden and his staff are running the executive branch.
The legislative branch is run in part by democrats and in part by republicans.
SCOTUS runs the judicial branch.

There ya go, now you know who is running the federal government right now.

Pookieray

Oct 14, 2012
Yeah.. the SS dudes on the stage looked like they were carrying LWRC M6A2 rifles. That's a 5.56 x .45 NATO.

Of course, I could be mistaken. What's your take?
I may have misinterpreted your post. My response was based on .223 vs 5.56 as they are almost identical and there is no way to distinguish between the 2 by sound through TV. My apologies!

I do agree they were carrying 5.56 capable arms and indeed they would have been 5.56 nato rounds as they do not use any 223 rounds in Govt issued arms. I never encountered any 223 rounds while in service.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I cannot believe we have people walking among us dumb enough to believe that project 2025 garbage. As I said if it's true then they are doing a piss poor job of getting it implemented, and it certainly won't get established in a single year. Project 2025 is nothing but trash created by the left to try and distract people from seeing the LEGITIMATE damage they have done to America with their progressive garbage.

Um...
- it's project 2025, so it isn't meant to be implemented yet. You are saying they are doing a poor job of implementing it, but it's 2024 right now and the election hasn't taken place.
- you think project 2025 was created by the left? Conservative groups have quite literally said they are involved in creating initiatives. Your claim is bonkers.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I don't let others do my thinking for me. I know what's on that document, I've heard what Trump and his people say they want to do, and have read enough history to know what they are. People voted for fascists then, they vote for them now. Both times, most fool themselves that that's not what they're doing. But they're only fooling themselves. Trump and Hitler have said who they are to anyone listening.
So, you’ve read books and let them do your thinking for you. But, you do your own thinking.****

You are literally everything that’s wrong with this world right now. Won’t believe anything you didn’t read from a book that some fascist wrote telling you who the facists are.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Over 4 hours after he was killed there are "reports" that the FBI is still not sure of the shooter's identity.

.....oh boy....

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
P
I'm angry, glad (he wasn't killed), pumped, sad, just so many emotions.

I hope this brings us together instead of tear us apart.

The break down in the SS has me scratching my head. Spectators saw the guy on the roof, why did LE not see him?

It makes no sense to me. I was peripherally involved with a VP (Cheney) visit many moons ago.

SS was there a day ahead and had locked down every possible elevated shooting position long before the VP even got to town.

This apparent position is literally one of the first spots you would choose.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Biden and his staff are running the executive branch.
The legislative branch is run in part by democrats and in part by republicans.
SCOTUS runs the judicial branch.

There ya go, now you know who is running the federal government right now.
Seriously when was the last time you saw Biden even walk off a stage by himself ? He ain't running a damn thing and you know it.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Over 4 hours after he was killed there are "reports" that the FBI is still not sure of the shooter's identity.

.....oh boy....
Probably missing a sizable chunk of his head/face and wasn't carrying ID.

patdog

May 28, 2007
P

It makes no sense to me. I was peripherally involved with a VP (Cheney) visit many moons ago.

SS was there a day ahead and had locked down every possible elevated shooting position long before the VP even got to town.

This apparent position is literally one of the first spots you would choose.
Yeah. There’s a lot more behind this than we will ever know.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Um...
- it's project 2025, so it isn't meant to be implemented yet. You are saying they are doing a poor job of implementing it, but it's 2024 right now and the election hasn't taken place.
- you think project 2025 was created by the left? Conservative groups have quite literally said they are involved in creating initiatives. Your claim is bonkers.

Bbbbbbb but but but it's RAsIsT N' FAscISt bY a BuNcH oF RAYSisTs N' FAscIsTs N' TRAUMPZ iz a NAWTZEE!!!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Yeah. There’s a lot more behind this than we will ever know.

I'm obviously just spitballing, but it's almost like the guy must have somehow been mistaken for SS himself. Just a huge breakdown without going down conspiracy rabbit holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login