UGA fans……serious question

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Are you concerned about the lack of success recruiting in the state? Sounds like somebody is slippin….and it ain’t Nicky.
Slippin with the number one class And back to back Natties?
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Slippin with the number one class And back to back Natties?
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
You phags have been saying “slipp’n nicky” since 2017 lmao (another phrase that you stole from someone else). Saban just signed one of the best classes ever. Try to stay consistent, clown.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You phags have been saying “slipp’n nicky” since 2017 lmao (another phrase that you stole from someone else). Saban just signed one of the best classes ever. Try to stay consistent, clown.
Back to Back Drag boi

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Truth Hurts my guy

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You just used the #1 class as a bullet point for Kirby, DA. Do you understand now? Lmao at comparing Alabama and Nick Saban to aTm. You really are clueless.
You mean the same A&M that kicked your azz a couple of years ago and almost beat you on the final play last year? Checks out

BDawg212

Apr 8, 2023
You just used the #1 class as a bullet point for Kirby, DA. Do you understand now? Lmao at comparing Alabama and Nick Saban to aTm. You really are clueless.
Huge difference in Bama’s development since 2021 and UGA’s development. The actual data is stunning. Bama’s 5 stars don’t stay with the team at a 50% rate. Look at Bama’s class in 2021, half of it is gone.

but here’s the kicker pay close attention:
1) You’re terrible at trolling 2) you’re scared and you know it 3) I can’t wait til UGA plays Bama next 4) Kirby is the new Kang 5) Saban done. 6) I hope you like 9-3 7)three-peat loading …

Have an awesome day thinking about losing to LSU and Tennessee.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Huge difference in Bama’s development since 2021 and UGA’s development. The actual data is stunning. Bama’s 5 stars don’t stay with the team at a 50% rate. Look at Bama’s class in 2021, half of it is gone.

1) You’re terrible at trolling 2) you’re scared and you know it 3) I can’t wait til UGA plays Bama next 4) Kirby is the new Kang 5) Saban done. 6) I hope you like 9-3 7)three-peat loading …

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Reactions: BDawg212

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Terrible at trolling……yet this window-licking clown wrote 4 paragraphs with bullet points against me. Back to the Junkyard for you, Corky. “I can’t wait until UGA plays Bama again”……lmao. Alabama is UGA’s Daddy. You know it. Korey knows it. MizzouDoe knows it. The insecurity…..I can smell it.
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
These clowns are so insecure that they pick through Alabama’s roster and previous classes and know how many are around and have panned out. Yeah, the insecurity reeks. I just looked at UGA’s 2021 class. I don’t know most of them and don’t care to look to see if they are on the roster. Do you know why? Because UGA is Alabama’s b*tch.

BDawg212

Apr 8, 2023
Terrible at trolling……yet this window-licking clown wrote 4 paragraphs with bullet points against me. Back to the Junkyard for you, Corky. “I can’t wait until UGA plays Bama again”……lmao. Alabama is UGA’s Daddy. You know it. Korey knows it. MizzouDoe knows it. The insecurity…..I can smell it.
Bro… Wow you really suck at this. Sheesh. You don’t even realize how you sound.
Have a great day and Enjoy losing to A&M this year.

BDawg212

Apr 8, 2023
These clowns are so insecure that they pick through Alabama’s roster and previous classes and know how many are around and have panned out. Yeah, the insecurity reeks. I just looked at UGA’s 2021 class. I don’t know most of them and don’t care to look to see if they are on the roster. Do you know why? Because UGA is Alabama’s b*tch.
You’re so cute. You literally did the thing you called insecure. I don’t think Texas is gonna roll yall but…Maybe. I’ve got you at 10-2. That’s actually not bad for not having a qb. You should be satisfied. Enjoy your weekend.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“You really suck at this but I’m so in my feels that I’m going to respond to every post” lmao. You “hope” Alabama goes 10-2 so that UGA can avoid Alabama again. That is what you “hope” happens. You and I both know why you hope for that…..

Last edited:

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
UGA will finally have to play a real road game which they somehow seem to get out of every year due to the FL/GA game being in Jacksonville.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Cope excuseman…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
LSU spanked dat azz too, maybe Bama can get back to barely beating teams UGA easily handled like 2 years ago instead of losing.
They both did what UGA has only done once in 15 years. Yikes. Keep praying that someone else can knock Alabama out of it because, ya know, UGA is Alabama’s b*tch.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
They both did what UGA has only done once in 15 years. Yikes. Keep praying that someone else can knock Alabama out of it because, ya know, UGA is Alabama’s b*tch.
Cope… :ROFLMAO:
#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChampsSinceMyOpinionTriggeredBilliam
#Rinse&3Peat
#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverMissedThePlayoffsDueToAnxiety

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cope… :ROFLMAO:
#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChampsSinceMyOpinionTriggeredBilliam
#Rinse&3Peat
#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverMissedThePlayoffsDueToAnxiety
I see you love spouting the “most talented team ever” narrative. Got a link for that? Hashtags = coping. UGA is Alabama’s b*tch. You know it too, which is why the insecurity bleeds through so vibrantly. It is hilarious to see.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I see you love spouting the “most talented team ever” narrative. Got a link for that? Hashtags = coping. UGA is Alabama’s b*tch. You know it too, which is why the insecurity bleeds through so vibrantly. It is hilarious to see.
That’s right, play dumb excuseman.

All you DA gumps swore Saban would “get revenge” last season of course you won’t admit it though.

Don’t expect nothing less from your pathetic gump fanboy assss…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That’s right, play dumb excuseman.

All you DA gumps swore Saban would “get revenge” last season of course you won’t admit it though.

Don’t expect nothing less from your pathetic gump fanboy assss…
Link? Surely with “all you Gumps” saying this you could find at least one link. Keep making sh*t up to fit your DA narrative, flu boy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Link? Surely with “all you Gumps” saying this you could find at least one link. Keep making sh*t up to fit your DA narrative, flu boy.
It’s not that serious, if you want to play dumb about something everyone remembers you DA gumps say, fine idc.

One thing you can’t deny is Bama has lost 4 games and UGA has won B2B natties ever since you decided to run your mouth at me you gump fanboy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login