UGA fans……serious question

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
It’s not that serious, if you want to play dumb about something everyone remembers you DA gumps say, fine idc.

One thing you can’t deny is Bana has list 4 games and UGA has won B2B natties ever since you decided to run your mouth at me you gump fanboy
You know that excuse making punk isn’t going to man up, he’s a sad excuse for a man

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You know that excuse making punk isn’t going to man up, he’s a sad excuse for a man
Won’t say all that.

I just think he’s a weirdo who obsesses over the opinions of strangers and just moves the goalposts and deflects when it backfires.

He started talking sheet about football, his team has been mid since.

Yet he yaps off like Bama is the one with B2B natties since he started all this.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Won’t say all that.

I just think he’s a weirdo who obsesses over the opinions of strangers and just moves the goalposts and deflects when it backfires.

Yet he yaps off like Bama is the one with B2B natties since he started all this.
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s not that serious, if you want to play dumb about something everyone remembers you DA gumps say, fine idc.

One thing you can’t deny is Bama has lost 4 games and UGA has won B2B natties ever since you decided to run your mouth at me you gump fanboy
So you are just talking out of the side of your mouth and making up narratives. Got it. Didn’t read the second paragraph of your nonsense.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Won’t say all that.

If “mid” is #2 and #5, what do you call UGA for the majority of your lifetime?
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
But you are too big of a b*tch to bet it lmao. $100 that Alabama doesn’t go 9-3? Hell, you and the other flu boy can put your money together. $50 with each.
Are you gonna give me the Vegas odds on that?

I’m pretty sure the odds on that are at least 50/1

But to be fair I’ll take 25/1 odds so I bet $100, Bama does better than 9-3 I lose.

Bama goes 9-0 or worse I win $2500.

Deal or are you too big of a b!tch?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Are you gonna give me the Vegas odds on that?

I’m pretty sure the odds on that are at least 50/1

But to be fair I’ll take 25/1 odds so I bet $100, Bama does better than 9-3 I lose.

Bama goes 9-0 or worse I win $2500.

Deal or are you too big of a b!tch?
Wait, wait……you talk all of the sh*t and then want odds?
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Jesus Christ, go sit in the corner kid. If you are going to talk sh*t, don’t ask for odds. You said Alabama would go 9-3. You are too big of a b*tch to bet it.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“Alabama will go 9-3…..but I won’t bet it unless I get ODDS!!!!!” Just when I thought you couldn’t be anymore of a snowflake phaggot lol. Alabama is currently -155 to win more than more than 10…..but this clown needs 25/1 to back up the bullsh*t he was talking earlier. You should have just sat quietly in the corner instead of sounding like such a DA.

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Bet that 9-3, b*tch. Otherwise, do you like you did before Jan 2022 and just sit in the corner.
You care way to much about the things I do on a messageboard.

Natties since Billiam started talking sheet…

UGA-2
Bama-0

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Wait, wait……you talk all of the sh*t and then want odds?
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Jesus Christ, go sit in the corner kid. If you are going to talk sh*t, don’t ask for odds. You said Alabama would go 9-3. You are too big of a b*tch to bet it.
So you’re too broke to give me those odds?

Got it…

#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverMissedThePlayoffsDueToAnxiety

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Stop deflecting….bet it, b*tch.
The irony of you talking about anyone deflecting… :ROFLMAO:

You’re aware UGA has won B2B natties since you started harassing me over my UGA fandom right?

It’s a simple yes or no question and requires no deflection…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So you’re too broke to give me those odds?

Got it…

#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverMissedThePlayoffsDueToAnxiety
You are a colossal DA if you think that anyone would give those odds. “Alabama will go 9-3…..but I need ODDS to bet it!!!” Sit down, clown. I will bet you $2500 that Alabama wins 10 or better. You want it, or are you going to continue to act like the coward you are and hide behind #madeuphashtags?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The irony of you talking about anyone deflecting… :ROFLMAO:

You’re aware UGA has won B2B natties since you started harassing me over my UGA fandom right?

It’s a simple yes or no question and requires no deflection…
I am aware that Alabama is UGA’s Daddy. I am also aware that you are too big of a pu$$y to back up the sh*t you talk. It’s ok, little guy. Just admit you are a pu$$y and move on.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You are a colossal DA if you think that anyone would give those odds. “Alabama will go 9-3…..but I need ODDS to bet it!!!” Sit down, clown. I will bet you $2500 that Alabama wins 10 or better. You want it, or are you going to continue to act like the coward you are and hide behind #madeuphashtags?
You’re pathetic my guy :ROFLMAO:
#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps
#SabanMissedThePlayoffsWith3Top12Picks

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Deflect again. Such a coward
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

Too big of a pu$$y to back up the sh*t talk lmao.
No amount of sheet you talk or excuses you make change reality.

You started talking sheet to me over my UGA fandom, and in the 2 seasons since.

UGA has went 29-1/B2B and Bama has went 24-4 missing the playoffs once.

The sheet you talk and excuses you still make are coping mechanisms.

So knock yourself out Billiam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No amount of sheet you talk or excuses you make change reality.

You started talking sheet to me over my UGA fandom, and in the 2 seasons since.

UGA has went 29-1/B2B and Bama has went 24-4 missing the playoffs once.

The sheet you talk and excuses you still make are coping mechanisms.

So knock yourself out Billiam…
That’s a lot of paragraphs to say “I’m really a b*tch who won’t back up what I say”. Don’t backtrack now lmao. How much on that 9-3 bet?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That’s a lot of paragraphs to say “I’m really a b*tch who won’t back up what I say”. Don’t backtrack now lmao. How much on that 9-3 bet?
So you don’t think I should get some juice for essentially resetting the O/U to 9.5 and taking the under?

I’d get a better bet in Vegas, I can think Bama goes 9-3 while simultaneously taking the under on 10.5 and have a 1 game buffer.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So you don’t think I should get some juice for essentially resetting the O/U to 9.5 and taking the under?

I’d get a better bet in Vegas, I can think Bama goes 9-3 while simultaneously taking the under on 10.5 and have a 1 game buffer.
Not 25/1 lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well if Bama going 9-3 is the bet you want.

25/1 are the odds I want…

Don’t be a coward…
You stated it matter of fact, DA. You shouldn’t need “odds”. Back up your sh*t talk, or continue being a whiny b*tch. Just like Korey, you steal my material “coward” lol. Neither of you clowns can come up with an original thought.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You stated it matter of fact, DA. You shouldn’t need “odds”. Back up your sh*t talk, or continue being a whiny b*tch. Just like Korey, you steal my material “coward” lol. Neither of you clowns can come up with an original thought.
Whatever helps you feel better.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login