What would Phil do?

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
The article states he was the third player arrested in the last two months. Other two were domestic assault and felony aggravated assault. TN is back.

Reactions: STATEgrad04

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
You gotta suspend him
According to the article. The guy that got punched admitted he drunkenly went into the players apartment when he was not supposed to be there. I’m no lawyer, but that seems it would be very easy for the player to be found not guilty of any crime.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
According to the article. The guy that got punched admitted he drunkenly went into the players apartment when he was not supposed to be there. I’m no lawyer, but that seems it would be very easy for the player to be found not guilty of any crime.

This guy is found not guilty by any fanbase in America as long as he’s wearing the right ball cap.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
This guy is found not guilty by any fanbase in America as long as he’s wearing the right ball cap.
No doubt, and I’m sure there is more to it than what is in the article. But if a drunk guy goes into the wrong apartment or house, the homeowner is justified in punching them in the mouth. What are the chances the drunk guy fell down the stairs on his own? I make sure to stay on the first floor or use elevators when drinking.

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
And if a drunk/drugged up guy goes into the wrong house the homeowner beats him w/a vacuum cleaner hose! Just ask Chad “Machine Gun” Kelly…..

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
And if a drunk/drugged up guy goes into the wrong house the homeowner beats him w/a vacuum cleaner hose! Just ask Chad “Machine Gun” Kelly…..
Again, it depends on the color of the cap to some fanatics.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login