• USC

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • Other

Votes: 44 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PiousMonken

Oct 20, 2022
Pick four teams, not necessarily the best teams but those you expect to make the playoff. Feel free to explain why below.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA- the best team in the country…

Mich- they own the Big10

FSU- only see them losing to LSU, think they tie another step forward.

Texas- Think Sark finally puts it together, and they win their conference with 1 or fewer losses.

Reactions: PiousMonken
Sep 1, 2022
Alabama. Georgia will only have 1 loss due to that weak a$$ schedule.

Yeah, Georgia's defense is going to lose to a team without even a mediocre QB and with an OC who's awful. Keep dreaming, Gump. Y'all almost lost FOUR games last season and that was with Bryce Young and Will Anderson. Now you're suddenly going to beat LSU and Georgia? LOL.

Sep 1, 2022
The fact that LSU isn't on this list is an insult to all the good Corndogs down there in Red Stick. I see them meeting the Dawgs in Atlanta, both teams undefeated, both teams having already punched their ticket against FSU and Michigan. Playoff will be 1. Georgia (13-0) vs. 4. FSU (12-1) and 2. Michigan (13-0) vs. 3. LSU (12-1).

Take it to Caesars. Thank me later.

Last edited:

Csaw

Apr 28, 2023
Let's just let vegas pick the top 4 and to hell with a season...

Im a right Gumps !!

Reactions: semodawg

Danapointdawg

Oct 14, 2021
UGA- huge gap
Bama/ LSU- gap can be close if either have a top 10 draft pick at QB. I don’t see a NFL QB on Bama roster. Tried to tell folks about Simpson and 5 star RB in 22 class that are actually .92 projects. Bama has not had a 300 class since 2017. Inflated by Bama lovers and it shows . You can only lie so long before you’re embarrassing yourself. This is why the Bama bump stopped. Those rating folks trying to slowly walk away from their embarrassing 25 point bump yearly to Bama. They need a generation QB to win just like Clemson, Ohst. LSU is a better team already but it’s at Bama.
Michigan- They will destroy Ohst with no QB or OT on roster.
USC- think they lose 0 or 1- Then destroyed in playoffs with horrid defense.

Danapointdawg

Oct 14, 2021
Alabama. Georgia will only have 1 loss due to that weak a$$ schedule.
I can only hope that somehow before CNS passes they play UGA on a neutral field. Talk about two ships passing in the night. UGA is actually getting better at recruiting. Possibly starting 11 five stars on defense in 2024. Also breaking their 7 first round picks on a defense record. Bama has 1-2 guys that could start at UGA.

Reactions: MattUGA1 and Csaw

Danapointdawg

Oct 14, 2021
UGA- the best team in the country…

Mich- they own the Big10

FSU- only see them losing to LSU, think they tie another step forward.

Texas- Think Sark finally puts it together, and they win their conference with 1 or fewer losses.
FSU is not a good team. They are horrid at in the trenches. Look at who they beat last year. LSU early and a bunch of Vanderbilt’s. I hope UGA gets FL ST and USC in playoffs. It will be two absolute boat races. FL st What s not scoring on UGA. UGA DL will absolutely mail that OL. USC can’t score enough to beat UGA.

PiousMonken

Oct 20, 2022
The fact that LSU isn't on this list is an insult to all the good Corndogs down there in Red Stick. I see them meeting the Dawgs in Atlanta, both teams undefeated, both teams having already punched their ticket against FSU and Michigan. Playoff will be 1. Georgia (13-0) vs. 4. FSU (12-1) and 2. Michigan (13-0) vs. 3. LSU (12-1).

I know, it sucked leaving them off! Polling only gave 10 options. I wanted to be neutral so I took the 9 highest Vegas odds to make playoffs + 1 “other” all in alphabetical order. Thought about switching LSU with “other” but I would’ve gotten flak for that too.

EuroDawg

May 29, 2023
Georgia: Best team and easiest road. LSU in the SECCG will present biggest test.

Ohio State: Day finally conquers the Harbaugh curse

Clemson: ACC is a joke and their talent too good for that conference

USC: hype around Williams and Riley too much to keep them out

UGA Threepeats

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
FSU is not a good team. They are horrid at in the trenches. Look at who they beat last year. LSU early and a bunch of Vanderbilt’s. I hope UGA gets FL ST and USC in playoffs. It will be two absolute boat races. FL st What s not scoring on UGA. UGA DL will absolutely mail that OL. USC can’t score enough to beat UGA.
Didn’t. Say they were, they have a decent qb though and play in the A(wful)CC.

Granted I’m just throwing sheet at the wall, but I only see them losing to LSU.

Im no expert though and they could end up 9-3

KingCharles III

Sep 6, 2022
I know, it sucked leaving them off! Polling only gave 10 options. I wanted to be neutral so I took the 9 highest Vegas odds to make playoffs + 1 “other” all in alphabetical order. Thought about switching LSU with “other” but I would’ve gotten flak for that too.
LSU instead of Bama

PiousMonken

Oct 20, 2022
Bama won’t make it. But a lot of people will bet on them to. And lose. Good deal for vegas.
You stand to make a lot of money if your crystal ball is correct. Put your money where your mouth is.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
If history has proven anything, it's always the years when Bama's "done for" that we end up pumping out our best teams.

Please, keep saying we're a 2+ loss team.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I can only hope that somehow before CNS passes they play UGA on a neutral field. Talk about two ships passing in the night. UGA is actually getting better at recruiting. Possibly starting 11 five stars on defense in 2024. Also breaking their 7 first round picks on a defense record. Bama has 1-2 guys that could start at UGA.
On a neutral field? Oh that’s right, I forgot that UGA isn’t accustomed to playing true road games. FYI, 3 of the 4 times that Saban spanked Kirby were on a neutral field.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah, Georgia's defense is going to lose to a team without even a mediocre QB and with an OC who's awful. Keep dreaming, Gump. Y'all almost lost FOUR games last season and that was with Bryce Young and Will Anderson. Now you're suddenly going to beat LSU and Georgia? LOL.
Pretty sure you clowns were spouting this same sh*t before Mac Jones was the QB. “Bama lost Tua! No way they will beat Da Dawgs!!!”

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Lmao. You won’t bet that.

Sep 1, 2022
Pretty sure you clowns were spouting this same sh*t before Mac Jones was the QB. “Bama lost Tua! No way they will beat Da Dawgs!!!”

No, people who actually care about CFB knew the kind of QB Mac Jones was because of how he played in mop-up duty, Gump. The fact that y'all had to go into the portal and beg ND's terrible back-up QB, who lost his job, to come be y'all's QB says everything about just how bad this season will be for y'all. You're hilariously delusional.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UGA- huge gap
Bama/ LSU- gap can be close if either have a top 10 draft pick at QB. I don’t see a NFL QB on Bama roster. Tried to tell folks about Simpson and 5 star RB in 22 class that are actually .92 projects. Bama has not had a 300 class since 2017. Inflated by Bama lovers and it shows . You can only lie so long before you’re embarrassing yourself. This is why the Bama bump stopped. Those rating folks trying to slowly walk away from their embarrassing 25 point bump yearly to Bama. They need a generation QB to win just like Clemson, Ohst. LSU is a better team already but it’s at Bama.
Michigan- They will destroy Ohst with no QB or OT on roster.
USC- think they lose 0 or 1- Then destroyed in playoffs with horrid defense.
This clown thinks that Saban just forgot how to win without a generational QB. You can just smell the desperation from UGA fans praying that they can dodge Bama again.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bama is not beating LSU.
UGA-13-0
LSU 12-1
Michigan - 12-1
USC 12-1 or 13-0

UGA wins both games by an average of 24 points.
Bet on Bama/LSU? I see many UGA fans regurgitating this same nonsense. I will take bets with all of you on Bama/LSU. Korey with a K already declined like the tranny that he is.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No, people who actually care about CFB knew the kind of QB Mac Jones was because of how he played in mop-up duty, Gump. The fact that y'all had to go into the portal and beg ND's terrible back-up QB, who lost his job, to come be y'all's QB says everything about just how bad this season will be for y'all. You're hilariously delusional.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE
You are so full of sh*t lmao. “He threw 2 pick 6s at Auburn and threw the game away!” Don’t try to rewrite history.
I do love how UGA fans seem to think that they are solid at QB though and only want to throw shade at Bama.

How bad is it going to be? Let us in on the secret. How many Ls for Bama? And how much money do you have to bet?

Sep 1, 2022
You are so full of sh*t lmao. “He threw 2 pick 6s at Auburn and threw the game away!” Don’t try to rewrite history.
I do love how UGA fans seem to think that they are solid at QB though and only want to throw shade at Bama.

How bad is it going to be? Let us in on the secret. How many Ls for Bama? And how much money do you have to bet?

In his sophomore season, Mac Jones threw for over 1000 yards on 97 completions in 141 attempts with a 14 / 3 TD to INT ratio. Yeah... that's just straight garbage, Gump. LOL.

Looks like this Gump doesn't know his own team, fellas.

Reactions: KoreyDawg
Sep 1, 2022

Also, you attack me and ignore the truth of the situation that mighty Bama had to beg the ND back-up QB, who was so awful he lost his job... at Notre Dame... to come be their starting QB. That tells me and everyone else all we need to know about you, Gump.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
In his sophomore season, Mac Jones threw for over 1000 yards on 97 completions in 141 attempts with a 14 / 3 TD to INT ratio. Yeah... that's just straight garbage, Gump. LOL.

Looks like this Gump doesn't know his own team, fellas.
Which means, what? Throwing TD passes in mop up duty doesn’t mean sh*t. Mac started one regular season game at AU. Even though most rational observers like me knew he played well, all that anyone wanted to talk about (UGA clowns included) was the 2 pick 6s that lost the game. This DA is trying to rewrite history lmao.

Sep 1, 2022
Which means, what? Throwing TD passes in mop up duty doesn’t mean sh*t. Mac started one regular season game at AU. Even though most rational observers like me knew he played well, all that anyone wanted to talk about (UGA clowns included) was the 2 pick 6s that lost the game. This DA is trying to rewrite history lmao.

Man, you'd fit in right with a couple of people on our boards who say outlandish things and then when confronted with facts, they just keep digging the hole.

You keep digging that hole, Gump.

gold digging GIF by Copeland

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Also, you attack me and ignore the truth of the situation that mighty Bama had to beg the ND back-up QB, who was so awful he lost his job... at Notre Dame... to come be their starting QB. That tells me and everyone else all we need to know about you, Gump.
Beg? About like UGA begging for players from Miss St lol?
At any rate, Alabama was said to have “begged” Jake Coker to transfer from FSU to start several years ago. Guess who started? Blake Sims, another RB playing QB. Sound familiar? Sims ended up totaling almost 4,000 yards and was 2nd team All-SEC, by the way.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Man, you'd fit in right with a couple of people on our boards who say outlandish things and then when confronted with facts, they just keep digging the hole.

You keep digging that hole, Gump.

gold digging GIF by Copeland
The only facts you brought up were mop-up duty total stats while ignoring what actually transpired when Mac started and the comments that followed. I’ve been around these boards for awhile, twerp, and remember what was being said (even on the JY).

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login