• USC

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • Other

Votes: 44 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PiousMonken

Oct 20, 2022
Did you bet on bama? If so, farewell and adieu to your money.
Nah, certainly won’t bet against Saban. But you can lock in that -165 bet now that Bama won’t make the CFP. You won’t though.

I locked in my bet for UGA to threepeat already, and I’ll stand by it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
If history has proven anything, it's always the years when Bama's "done for" that we end up pumping out our best teams.

Please, keep saying we're a 2+ loss team.
Checks out because last year the media pumped y’all up as some team out for revenge and y’all got y’all’s azz handed to y’all twice…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
No, people who actually care about CFB knew the kind of QB Mac Jones was because of how he played in mop-up duty, Gump. The fact that y'all had to go into the portal and beg ND's terrible back-up QB, who lost his job, to come be y'all's QB says everything about just how bad this season will be for y'all. You're hilariously delusional.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE
He thinks Bama won the natty by a 59-57 cumulative score in 2021 so the delusional part checks out…

anon1700000364

Jun 12, 2023
If Georgia doesn’t make the CFP with that schedule it will be the biggest choke job in history

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Checks out because last year the media pumped y’all up as some team out for revenge and y’all got y’all’s azz handed to y’all twice…
Alabama was the overwhelming favorite last year, not “done for”. Just FYI.

51yardboot

Jan 2, 2022
Just a few comments:

1. Why isn't LSU on your list?
2. Georgia doesn't play any other team on the list during the regular season. I would say any of the top15 could go undefeated with their schedule. Georgia is in.
3. USC doesn't play any other team on the list either. But, the 2nd half of their season includes Notre Dame, Washington, Oregon, UCLA and Utah. Three of those teams have legitimate playoff odds but they're not on your list. The other two have longshot odds. USC is losing two regular season games and is not making the playoffs.
4. Florida State plays Clemson and LSU. In addition to Florida State, Clemson plays Notre Dame. One of those teams (Florida State or Clemson) will get in if they have just one loss.
5. Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State all play each other. Only one is getting in and it's not going to be Penn State. I'm guessing Michigan as Ohio State also plays at Notre Dame.
6. Texas and Alabama play each other. But, they don't play anyone else on your list.
7. Alabama beats Texas. LSU beats Alabama. LSU is in.

My prediction: Georgia, Clemson, Michigan and LSU

PiousMonken

Oct 20, 2022
Just a few comments:

1. Why isn't LSU on your list?
2. Georgia doesn't play any other team on the list during the regular season. I would say any of the top15 could go undefeated with their schedule. Georgia is in.
3. USC doesn't play any other team on the list either. But, the 2nd half of their season includes Notre Dame, Washington, Oregon, UCLA and Utah. Three of those teams have legitimate playoff odds but they're not on your list. The other two have longshot odds. USC is losing two regular season games and is not making the playoffs.
4. Florida State plays Clemson and LSU. In addition to Florida State, Clemson plays Notre Dame. One of those teams (Florida State or Clemson) will get in if they have just one loss.
5. Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State all play each other. Only one is getting in and it's not going to be Penn State. I'm guessing Michigan as Ohio State also plays at Notre Dame.
6. Texas and Alabama play each other. But, they don't play anyone else on your list.
7. Alabama beats Texas. LSU beats Alabama. LSU is in.

My prediction: Georgia, Clemson, Michigan and LSU
Poll only allows for 10 options. I took the 9 favorites plus “other”. LSU has 10th best odds.

I agree, I wish I could’ve included LSU, ND, Utah, Oregon, Washington, OU and some other schools but I couldn’t with these parameters.

Almost everyone with a shot will also have to play a conference title game, which will tell us a lot too.

I think there are enough strong teams across the country this year that we likely won’t have two from the same conference. SEC/B1G are pretty much locks. ACC/PAC/Big 12 winners will be fighting for the last two spots.

KingCharles III

Sep 6, 2022
If Georgia doesn’t make the CFP with that schedule it will be the biggest choke job in history
It is much tougher than many ACC, P-12, Big XII schedules and obviously group of 5.

Ignorant comments from yet another hater.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Alabama was the overwhelming favorite last year, not “done for”. Just FYI.
That my point Einstein.
Tua said y’all do best when ppl say y’all are done for, I said that checks out because last year when y’all were “overwhelming favorites.

Ya ended up amounting to a steamy pile of sheet :ROFLMAO:

I’m not surprised it went over your head though, reading comp is hard…

KingCharles III

Sep 6, 2022
Your schedule is embarrassing. It is just a fact. You trying to rationalize it is f*ckin hilarious though.
Your schedule is embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as your stupid fcking handle.

What is your team? Anti-UGA? I take it as a compliment that someone like you hates us so much.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That my point Einstein.
Tua said y’all do best when ppl say y’all are done for, I said that checks out because last year when y’all were “overwhelming favorites.

Ya ended up amounting to a steamy pile of sheet :ROFLMAO:

I’m not surprised it went over your head though, reading comp is hard…
Sounded sarcastic…..nothing goes over my head, you inner-city tranny lol. You have no point. You responded to post about Alabama having their best teams when counted out….not sh*tting the bed when they are the overwhelming favorite (which happened in 2010, 2013, 2022). Try to keep up.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Your schedule is embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as your stupid fcking handle.

What is your team? Anti-UGA? I take it as a compliment that someone like you hates us so much.
We going with handle insults now? Ok cool, you aren’t the “king” of sh*t, you are just Alabama’s b*tch.

KingCharles III

Sep 6, 2022
We going with handle insults now? Ok cool, you aren’t the “king” of sh*t, you are just Alabama’s b*tch.
Nice. You keep getting even classier. I don’t think most would consider the two time defending national champs anyone’s b*tch, but i guess that speaks to your credibility.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nice. You keep getting even classier. I don’t think most would consider the two time defending national champs anyone’s b*tch, but i guess that speaks to your credibility.
You want to talk about class when your fan base of grown men barks at women and kids?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It is much tougher than many ACC, P-12, Big XII schedules and obviously group of 5.

Ignorant comments from yet another hater.
Exactly,
Sounded sarcastic…..nothing goes over my head, you inner-city tranny lol. You have no point. You responded to post about Alabama having their best teams when counted out….not sh*tting the bed when they are the overwhelming favorite (which happened in 2010, 2013, 2022). Try to keep up.
K… :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“K”…..when you know you lost an argument. Move on, spud.
I’ll take “losing arguments” to random strangers on the internet with worthless opinions and poor comprehension skills as long UGA keeps winning natties.

You keep beating me on the internet, and I’ll enjoy watching UGA beat errbody in the field.

It’s a win win Gump Man…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’ll take “losing arguments” to random strangers on the internet with worthless opinions and poor comprehension skills as long UGA keeps winning natties.

You keep beating me on the internet, and I’ll enjoy watching UGA beat errbody in the field.

It’s a win win Gump Man…
You are right. UGA beats “errrbody” but is 1-4 against Alabama in Kirby’s tenure. Be honest, you just started following CFB in 2021, didn’t you?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You are right. UGA beats “errrbody” but is 1-4 against Alabama in Kirby’s tenure. Be honest, you just started following CFB in 2021, didn’t you?
Not sure if you’re aware but the 1 in the 1-4 record you cite means UGA did in fact beat Bama along with every other participant of the CFP.

Which proves my point, but sure parrot the 1-4 record to deflect/cope Gump Man.

Also, I was born a UGA fan, my Uncle played for them.

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Not sure if you’re aware but the 1 in the 1-4 record you cite means UGA did in fact beat Bama along with every other participant of the CFP.

Which proves my point, but sure parrot the 1-4 record to deflect/cope Gump Man.

Also, I was born a UGA fan, my Uncle played for them.

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen
Yeah….you started coming around in 2021. Don’t really care who your uncle played for, I don’t remember seeing a “Mizzou Doe” or “Dicks Nephew” before 2021. Weak AF lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Georgia is at 94% on this poll……do you know why? Because that schedule is as weak as creek water. Embarrassing really. @KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yeah….you started coming around in 2021. Don’t really care who your uncle played for, I don’t remember seeing a “Mizzou Doe” or “Dicks Nephew” before 2021. Weak AF lmao.
K, like I said keep celebrating messageboard argument moral victories and I’ll keep watching Kirby/UGA stack natties while Gumps cry and make excuses about why they suck…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Flu game”…..get TF out of here
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Well the “flu game” was just a consolation prize for the eventual natty runner ups in their “rebuilding year”.

A more fitting name for it would be the SEC(ond place) Championship imho iyam :ROFLMAO:

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login