• USC

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • Other

Votes: 44 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well the “flu game” was just a consolation prize for the eventual natty runner ups in their “rebuilding year”.

A more fitting name for it would be the SEC(ond place) Championship imho iyam :ROFLMAO:

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen
Sounds like more excuses.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
If that is the case, why did we get the litany of excuses like the “flu” or the “SECond” game after UGA got that a$$ whipped again?
Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

BIITCH

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Flu boy……
A lot of players was sick leading up to the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME that year but you can enjoy your victory lap. But you saw what happened good on good a couple of weeks later. Kirby made Saban his Biitch

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
A lot of players was sick leading up to the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME that year but you can enjoy your victory lap. But you saw what happened good on good a couple of weeks later. Kirby made Saban his Biitch
Sure they were. Link? Even if that is the case, why could UGA STILL not stop Jamo the second time around?

Weak AF excuses lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
If that is the case, why did we get the litany of excuses like the “flu” or the “SECond” game after UGA got that a$$ whipped again?
There goes your poor rearing comprehension skills reading it’s ugly head again.

Absolutely no UGA fan used “flu game” or “SECond place” as an “excuse” for winning the natty.

So it’s precisely the case Gump Man, there are no excuses for winning natties, only losing them and road games according to gumps…

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
There goes your poor rearing comprehension skills reading it’s ugly head again.

Absolutely no UGA fan used “flu game” or “SECond place” as an “excuse” for winning the natty.

So it’s precisely the case Gump Man, there are no excuses for winning natties, only losing them and road games according to gumps…
“Simmons was onsides!!!!” Stay consistent, flu boy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Simmons was onsides!!!!” Stay consistent, flu boy.
Lol

I am consistent…“Simmons was onsides”, was an excuse for losing a natty which I stipulated was ok just like “2 wrs being injured”

Everything I’m saying is going over your head obviously gump man…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol

I am consistent…“Simmons was onsides”, was an excuse for losing a natty which I stipulated was ok just like “2 wrs being injured”

Everything I’m saying is going over your head obviously gump man…
An excuse is an excuse, simpleton. Nice try at qualifying when it is ok to make an excuse, but your definitions don’t mean sh*t, flu boy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
An excuse is an excuse, simpleton. Nice try at qualifying when it is ok to make an excuse, but your definitions don’t mean sh*t, flu boy.
Well I was actually being facetious when I said that it was a shot at the gumps using the “2 injured wr’s” excuse and “we had to play LSU&TN on the road” excuse.

I was serious about not needing an excuse for winning a natty though, because we’ll you don’t…You actually won the game therefore no excuse needed…

Like I said your reading comp skills suck as bad as your secondary lol…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well I was actually being facetious when I said that it was a shot at the gumps using the “2 injured wr’s” excuse and “we had to play LSU&TN on the road” excuse.

I was serious about not needing an excuse for winning a natty though, because we’ll you don’t…You actually won the game therefore no excuse needed…

Like I said your reading comp skills suck as bad as your secondary lol…
And yet, you kweers still say that the beat down in Atlanta was due to the “flu”. You make no sense, as always.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
And yet, you kweers still say that the beat down in Atlanta was due to the “flu”. You make no sense, as always.
Link to me “still” saying that?

I don’t care about the SECond place championship because UGA won the game that mattered, I understand you wanting to focus on it to cope though.

Knock yaselph out big fella…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Link to me “still” saying that?

I don’t care about the SECond place championship because UGA won the game that mattered, I understand you wanting to focus on it to cope though.

Knock yaselph out big fella…
Do you think I care enough to go through your posting history?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I mean you care enough to bring up things I said on an entirely different board 2 years ego, so it’s plausible…
Seriously, what’s the story behind “MizzouDoe”? Is that supposed to be some kind of “gotcha” moment? And yeah, I will continue using all material. I need more from you. Let’s have those predictions.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Seriously, what’s the story behind “MizzouDoe”? Is that supposed to be some kind of “gotcha” moment? And yeah, I will continue using all material. I need more from you. Let’s have those predictions.
As if you don’t know the story behind my handle lol

You keep up with my every move, the only reason I know you exist is because you tagged me on a community board over something I said on my hb.

You’re quite literally itt, still citing things I said 2 years ago lol.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
As if you don’t know the story behind my handle lol

You keep up with my every move, the only reason I know you exist is because you tagged me on a community board over something I said on my hb.

You’re quite literally itt, still citing things I said 2 years ago lol.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Yep. I’m like an elephant….I don’t forget anything. Congrats on beating Mizzou I guess?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Weird flex, but do you.
It’s weird me reminding all of cfb about how they went all year saying how UGA wasn’t that good and using the Mizz game as evidence, just for UGA to go undefeated and set a record for MOV in a natty?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s weird me reminding all of cfb about how they went all year saying how UGA wasn’t that good and using the Mizz game as evidence, just for UGA to go undefeated and set a record for MOV in a natty?
All of CFB? You got a link or do you like to just make up counter arguments?
For the record, if UGA had been playing anyone with a pulse instead of Mizzou, it would have been an L.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
All of CFB? You got a link or do you like to just make up counter arguments?
For the record, if UGA had been playing anyone with a pulse instead of Mizzou, it would have been an L.
Virtually every team’s fanbase joined in to try and make UGA the laughing stock of the cfb world for almost losing that game.

You don’t have to agree with me though, idc…

MexDawg

Sep 26, 2022
I take no joy in proposing that Coach Saban, clearly the greatest ever, has passed his prime. We will see his continual fall from excellence until Miss Terri tells him to retire to their grandkids and lakeside mansion. It was a wonderful run for which we thank him but time waits for no man, not even the GOAT.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, congrats on being favored on a neutral field over 3 of the 4 playoff teams last season :ROFLMAO:
Thanks. Just be glad you dodged that bullet. The night that the playoff teams were announced without Alabama in it was the best night of sleep you’ve had in ages.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Thanks. Just be glad you dodged that bullet. The night that the playoff teams were announced without Alabama in it was the best night of sleep you’ve had in ages.
Dodged a bullet? You lost two games biitch, and your old washed up azz coach still got on national TV begging like a HOBO to get in the playoffs. GO PHUCK YOURSELF PUNK

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login