Which One Of You Bama Fans

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Posters who capitalize every other letter confirm just how ghey they are lmao. You would probably fit in nicely in Montgomery.
Just come on out already and stop projecting your sexuality onto others…

@Bigwilly64

Chrisp4bama

Oct 11, 2022
Montgomery isn't where Alabama fans live, it's more of an Auburn stronghold. Much closer to Auburn than Tuscaloosa. That being said, would not expect a whole lot less from auburn fans

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Trying to “@“ me lol. Even gayer.
Lol, don’t know why you keep projecting your sexuality onto me dude, probably just a coping mechanism to help you get over the fact that Bama has 4x as many L’s as UGA since you started running your trap to me over a game :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, don’t know why you keep projecting your sexuality onto me dude, probably just a coping mechanism to help you get over the fact that Bama has 4x as many L’s as UGA since you started running your trap to me over a game :ROFLMAO:
All of that, and yet UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
All of that, and yet UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch.
4 L’s since you started talking sheet, might wanna stfu so Bama can get back to their winning ways.

They’ve been mid ever since my UGA takes on the JY triggered you…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
4 L’s since you started talking sheet, might wanna stfu so Bama can get back to their winning ways.

They’ve been mid ever since my UGA takes on the JY triggered you…
Show some respect for your Daddy.
Happy College Football GIF by ESPN

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Show some respect for your Daddy.
Happy College Football GIF by ESPN
Lol, I’m just a fan but of UGA.

Even if the guy that lost 33-18 last time he played UGA is in fact UGA’s dad, that doesn’t make him my dad.

Remember how you always make a big deal of fans saying “we”, or do you only do that when it’s convenient?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Even if the guy that lost 33-18 last time he played UGA is in fact UGA’s dad, that doesn’t make him my dad.

Remember how you always make a big deal of fans saying “we”, or do you only do that when it’s convenient?
EXACTLY

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Oh, are we talking about old sh*t? Vandy and GA Tech pushed Kirby’s sh*t in lmao.
Kirby’s first year lol, I remember when a small school in Louisiana kicked Saban’s azz, but I’m sure you don’t remember that
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Kirby has really done a number on that boy lol
Dude really thought he was gonna get to throw up Bama winning natties in my face when he started this petty back and forth almost 2 years ago.

Unfortunately for him, Bama hasn’t backed up all the sheet he’s talked and has lost 4 games since he started yapping off.

He might wanna stfu, I don’t think Saban will win another natty as long as he talks sheet to me…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Dude really thought he was gonna get to throw up Bama winning natties in my face when he started this petty back and forth almost 2 years ago.

Unfortunately for him, Bama hasn’t backed up all the sheet he’s talked and has lost 4 games since he started yapping off.

He might wanna stfu, I don’t think Saban will win another natty as long as he talks sheet to me…
Yep, backfired in his punk azz face
looney tunes oops GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Correct. “We” is weak AF. I’m good with just saying that Saban is UGA’s Daddy. Can we agree on that?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The irony of him saying someone is talking about old sheet when all Bama fans can do is talk about the past when they were good enough to win championships… :ROFLMAO:
Agreed. If we are going to talk about old sh*t, let’s talk about it.
Kirby vs Saban 1-4
Alabama UGA 42-26-4
NCs Alabama 18 UGA 3
That is what we call ownership.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Kirby’s first year lol, I remember when a small school in Louisiana kicked Saban’s azz, but I’m sure you don’t remember that
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
I remember all of it. How about when South Carolina came into Athens and assblasted Kirby? That was fun.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Look at the 2 flu boy phags just responding back and forth to each other lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Correct. “We” is weak AF. I’m good with just saying that Saban is UGA’s Daddy. Can we agree on that?
I mean if you want to say that to cope idc, I’m just saying according to your logic you’re weak af for saying he’s my dad…

NiceDeflectionDoe…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Agreed. If we are going to talk about old sh*t, let’s talk about it.
Kirby vs Saban 1-4
Alabama UGA 42-26-4
NCs Alabama 18 UGA 3
That is what we call ownership.
33-18 Chump…

#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverHadAnxiety
:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login