Which One Of You Bama Fans

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Now all he wants to do is talk about the 21’SEC(ond place)C while burying his head in the sand when it comes to the other 29 games the last 2 seasons UGA has won including 2 natties or the 4 games Bama has gotten their azz kicked in…
I’ve got these 2 clowns so bent out of shape that they spend the entire afternoon just talking to each other lmao. It’s ok little fellas.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’ve got these 2 clowns so bent out of shape that they spend the entire afternoon just talking to each other lmao. It’s ok little fellas.
Saban’s subtle but apparent decline has Bama so bent outta shape they spent the last 2 seasons sheeting the bed on their way to 4 L’s :ROFLMAO:. It’s ok little gumps.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Saban’s subtle but apparent decline has Bama so bent outta shape they spent the last 2 seasons sheeting the bed on their way to 4 L’s :ROFLMAO:. It’s ok little gumps.
Sick burn. Did you giggle as you typed that corny sh*t out? Something can’t be “subtle” and “apparent”, DA.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Sick burn. Did you giggle as you typed that corny sh*t out? Something can’t be “subtle” and “apparent”, DA.
As much as you giggle at me and Korey talking about how you’ve been reduced to a ankle biting sheet talking fanboy of a team on the decline.

You started talking sheet over football.

My team has went 29-1 with B2B natties since you started, your’s 24-4 and missed the po’s.

Now UGA is favored to 3peat meanwhile Bama is getting ready to start Jalen Milroe…

When will you own that your little troll backfired Billiam?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
As much as you giggle at me and Korey talking about how you’ve been reduced to a ankle biting sheet talking fanboy of a team on the decline.

My team has went 29-1 with B2B natties since you started, your’s 24-4 and missed the po’s.

Now UGA is favored to 3peat meanwhile Bama is getting ready to start Jalen Milroe…

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
He can call us “ghey” all he wants.

The facts are his team has been mid since he started talking sheet.

Maybe he needs to stfu til Bama wins something again, the most impressive thing they’ve done since he ran his mouth was be the 1st loser/SEC(ond place) Champs

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Multi-paragraph love letters to Korey? Even more ghey sh*t.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He can call us “ghey” all he wants.

The facts are his team has been mid since he started talking sheet.

Maybe he needs to stfu til Bama wins something again, the most impressive thing they’ve done since he ran his mouth was be the 1st loser/SEC(ond place) Champs
The “most impressive” thing that has happened is Alabama going balls deep into your favorite team, who you said “wouldn’t be challenged all year”. The turf saved you from another a$$ beating. Chalk it up to a learning lesson, kiddo.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Multi-paragraph love letters to Korey? Even more ghey sh*t.
Well Bama is 24-4 since you with a natty loss and a miss out on the playoffs with Saban’s “most talented team ever since you startd pointing out all the “ghey shot” me and Korey do.

Meanwhile UGA has went B2B, so please keep it up excuseman!

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The “most impressive” thing that has happened is Alabama going balls deep into your favorite team, who you said “wouldn’t be challenged all year”. The turf saved you from another a$$ beating. Chalk it up to a learning lesson, kiddo.
Already did, I admitted I was wrong 2 yrs ago.

It’s cool to see that’s it’s still the highlight of your life.

See I’m not some weirdo like you who is incapable of admitting they were wrong.

IDC, I’m just some random poster on a message board with a worthless opinion.

I’d like to be wrong just like that for as long as I’m alive as long as it means UGA wins the natty…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well Bama is 24-4 since you with a natty loss and a miss out on the playoffs with Saban’s “most talented team ever since you startd pointing out all the “ghey shot” me and Korey do.

Meanwhile UGA has went B2B, so please keep it up excuseman!
So, you are cool with ghey sh*t as long as UGA is successful? Wow lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
So, you are cool with ghey sh*t as long as UGA is successful? Wow lmao.
I’m cool with you calling what I do “ghey ****” on a messageboard as long as UGA wins natties, absolutely.

You calling it “ghey ****” is just your worthless opinion and a coping mechanism.

You can’t just accept the fact that Bama has went 24-4 since you started talking sheet, so you just make baseless insults and proclamations to feel better…

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m cool with you calling what I do “ghey ****” on a messageboard as long as UGA wins natties, absolutely.

You calling it “ghey ****” is just your worthless opinion and a coping mechanism.

You can’t just accept the fact that Bama has went 24-4 since you started talking sheet, so you just make baseless insults and proclamations to feel better…
All of that and yet Alabama is still UGA’s Daddy. And it kills you and Korey lmao. Insecurity reeks from every post.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
All of that and yet Alabama is still UGA’s Daddy. And it kills you and Korey lmao. Insecurity reeks from every post.
lol, whatever helps you feel better about UGA’s current dominance…

#33to18
#65to7
#Saban’sMostTalentedTeamEverMissedTheayoffsDueToAnxiety

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Dominance is 4-1. Even during this run that you are so proud of, Alabama whipped that a$$ 59-57.
B2B natties excuseman, you don’t have to acknowledge it but good thing you’re just a random poster on a message board with a worthless opinion though and not the one who actually decides these type of things.

Reality is UGA has the current reign over cfb until someone takes the crown, cope harder gump man…
#33to18
#65to7

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
B2B natties excuseman, you don’t have to acknowledge it but good thing you’re just a random poster on a message board with a worthless opinion though and not the one who actually decides these type of things.

Reality is UGA has the current reign over cfb until someone takes the crown, cope harder gump man…
#33to18
#65to7
Congrats…..but UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch. Nothing in the post you quoted was “excuses”, only facts. Facts don’t care about your feelings, lil guy.

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Congrats…..but UGA is still Alabama’s b*tch. Nothing in the post you quoted was “excuses”, only facts. Facts don’t care about your feelings, lil guy.
For the 3,318th time, if saying that helps you cope with the fact that #SabanDone and UGA is currently the BigDawg…knock yaselph out…

You are “excuseman” though for sure…

“night road games”
“Injured wr’s”
“Turf gods” :ROFLMAO:

You’ve been parraoting the same excuses for 2 years excuseman…

#B2BChamps
#BamaCouldn’tWinTheWestWith3Top12DraftPicks

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
For the 3,318th time, if saying that helps you cope with the fact that #SabanDone and UGA is currently the BigDawg…knock yaselph out…

You are “excuseman” though for sure…

“night road games”
“Injured wr’s”
“Turf gods” :ROFLMAO:

You’ve been parraoting the same excuses for 2 years excuseman…

#B2BChamps
#BamaCouldn’tWinTheWestWith3Top12DraftPicks
Flu b*tch. The lamest excuse ever lol.
#Hashtags are ghey
#SoIsCaPiTaLiZiNgEvErYoThErLeTtEr

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Saban Done
Is that the reason why you and Mizzou are so damn insecure about Saban? Because “he’s done”? Saban will beat that UGA a$$ again in Tuscaloosa in 2024. We will have to wait and see if they match up this year.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Is that the reason why you and Mizzou are so damn insecure about Saban? Because “he’s done”? Saban will beat that UGA a$$ again in Tuscaloosa in 2024. We will have to wait and see if they match up this year.
Hopefully y’all don’t shiit the bed again and blame it on us as you usually do

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Lmao. You wouldn’t mention it if you weren’t using it as an underlying excuse. Link to these “reports”?
How can I be using something as an excuse that I’m telling you isn’t an excuse?

Potentially catching the flu is a part of football just like torn acl’s are…

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login