Which One Of You Bama Fans

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Those facts I posted seemed to strike a nerve, little fella.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Yep almost as bad as my takes on the JY that triggered you into talking sheet to me in the first place did…little fella :ROFLMAO:
#SabanDone

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Saban was slipping in 2008? Damn you are dumb.
I don’t expect you to be honest, but would calling Kirby a “sh**ty coord” make you just as dumb as him saying Saban was slipping in 08?

Like I said, you won’t acknowledge that your troll is as stupid as his, instead you’re gonna deflect and say I’m taking up for him…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I don’t expect you to be honest, but would calling Kirby a “sh**ty coord” make you just as dumb as him saying Saban was slipping in 08?

Like I said, you won’t acknowledge that your troll is as stupid as his, instead you’re gonna deflect and say I’m taking up for him…
I never said that Saban was Slippin in 08, that clown just makes up shiit as he goes

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Look at this guy coming to defend his fellow flu boy.

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Deflect like I thought excuseman, you say DA sheet just line us all yet you have the nerve to call ppl out about it.
“Excuseman” is rich coming from you. Flu, game didn’t really matter, etc. I just wasn’t sure if young Korey knew who the DC was against Utah. That was an educational talking point.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Excuseman” is rich coming from you. Flu, game didn’t really matter, etc. I just wasn’t sure if young Korey knew who the DC was against Utah. That was an educational talking point.
As much as it hurts you to hear this.

The SEC(ond place) championship was meaningless as it pertained to UGA’s chances of winning a natty.

Congrats on 2nd place, now tell us more about how having injured wr’s and playing in night road games was the only 2 things that kept Bama from 3peating excuseman.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
As much as it hurts you to hear this.

The SEC(ond place) championship was meaningless as it pertained to UGA’s chances of winning a natty.

Congrats on 2nd place, now tell us more about how having injured wr’s and playing in night road games was the only 2 things that kept Bama from 3peating excuseman.
As much as it hurts you to hear this….Jamo would still be running against that “generational D”. The one thing that was very MEANINGFUL to UGA’s chances of winning the natty was the turf.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
As much as it hurts you to hear this….Jamo would still be running against that “generational D”. The one thing that was very MEANINGFUL to UGA’s chances of winning the natty was the turf.
Shoulda woulda coulda excuseman… :ROFLMAO:

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Shoulda woulda coulda excuseman… :ROFLMAO:

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen
Not really, those are facts. Unlike the “injury-riddled” UGA team, we don’t have to guess at Jamo and Metchie. We saw first hand how they abused that defense.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Not really, those are facts. Unlike the “injury-riddled” UGA team, we don’t have to guess at Jamo and Metchie. We saw first hand how they abused that defense.
We had a lot of injuries too, but we don’t make excuses when we lose

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We had a lot of injuries too, but we don’t make excuses when we lose
Did any of those players absolutely abuse Alabama before getting injured? Y’all are using “what if’s” with injuries. There was no “what if” with Jamo and Metchie. They were abusing that “generational D”.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Did any of those players absolutely abuse Alabama before getting injured? Y’all are using “what if’s” with injuries. There was no “what if” with Jamo and Metchie. They were abusing that “generational D”.
I agree, both of those guys and Bryce Young are studs, and that’s why they’re playing on Sundays, but injuries are part of the game

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
George Pickens was hurt the whole season…

Dozen madder, won natty…

Keep on coping with the fact Bama didn’t develop their backups and claiming moral victories excuse man
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I agree, both of those guys and Bryce Young are studs, and that’s why they’re playing on Sundays, but injuries are part of the game
Excuseman really wants to pretend a fully healthy George Pickens wouldn’t have abused Bama

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Dozen madder, won natty…

Keep on coping with the fact Bama didn’t develop their backups and claiming moral victories excuse man

Excuseman really wants to pretend a fully healthy George Pickens wouldn’t have abused Bama
That nickname fits him very well

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Dozen madder, won natty…

Look at these 2 phags liking and responding to each other’s posts. I must have missed it….did Pickens ever do sh*t against Alabama? In 2020, he had all of 53 yards receiving. Wow. Unstoppable I tell ya. Pickens also played in the NC. Jamo had 200+ receiving on UGA in 5 quarters. The situations are not the same, flu boy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Look at these 2 phags liking and responding to each other’s posts. I must have missed it….did Pickens ever do sh*t against Alabama? In 2020, he had all of 53 yards receiving. Wow. Unstoppable I tell ya. Pickens also played in the NC. Jamo had 200+ receiving on UGA in 5 quarters. The situations are not the same, flu boy.
Pickens is one of the best receivers in the NFL but go off…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Dozen madder, won natty…

Punk has more excuses than a pregnant prostitute

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Pop Corn GIF by Alexander IRL
One thing about it, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

It’s so funny to see Bama fans have to resort to what these guys do to cope with their team declining…

#FeelsGoodMan
It’s like they know that the Dynasty is over without Jamo, Metchie and Young. The downfall will be fun to watch

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
One thing about it, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

It’s so funny to see Bama fans have to resort to what these guys do to cope with their team declining…

#FeelsGoodMan
You might want to let 3 years pass by without Alabama winning an NC before you start talking about “declining”. I know you only started following CFB in 2021, but Saban hasn’t went 3 consecutive years without an NC since he has been at Alabama. Respect you Dad, son.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s like they know that the Dynasty is over without Jamo, Metchie and Young. The downfall will be fun to watch
Sh****tttt…..Alabama will pistol whip UGA again this year. Would have last year too but the committee saved you.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It was over with them…Imagine having Bryce Young and not winning a natty while UGA simultaneously wins B2B with Stetson F’n Bennett :ROFLMAO:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You might want to let 3 years pass by without Alabama winning an NC before you start talking about “declining”. I know you only started following CFB in 2021, but Saban hasn’t went 3 consecutive years without an NC since he has been at Alabama. Respect you Dad, son.
First time for everything, or do you think Saban is going to coach for 3,318 years?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Sh****tttt…..Alabama will pistol whip UGA again this year. Would have last year too but the committee saved you.
You don’t think Bama losing 2 games had anything with them missing out on the playoffs?

Nice homer logic you got there…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Dude’s phucken delusional
He loves talking about the DA sheet homer fans say yet he’ll tell anybody that will listen how road night games are so hard, or how injuries kept Bama from winning certain games :ROFLMAO:

He’s a contradicting hypocritical pot that loves calling the kettle black.

I stay laughing at the fact that Bama has lost 4 games while UGA has went B2B since he started “trolling” me…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He loves talking about the DA sheet homer fans say yet he’ll tell anybody that will listen how road night games are so hard, or how injuries kept Bama from winning certain games :ROFLMAO:

He’s a contradicting hypocritical pot that loves calling the kettle black.

I stay laughing at the fact that Bama has lost 4 games while UGA has went B2B since he started “trolling” me…
Dude actually got butthurt over an opinion that you had on the junkyard, but I’m obsessed
Look Spying GIF by Un si grand soleil

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Dude actually got butthurt over an opinion that you had on the junkyard, but I’m obsessed
Look Spying GIF by Un si grand soleil
Now all he wants to do is talk about the 21’SEC(ond place)C while burying his head in the sand when it comes to the other 29 games the last 2 seasons UGA has won including 2 natties or the 4 games Bama has gotten their azz kicked in…

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login