White House Visit

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
discourse with cultists
quite pointless
keep on believing the lies
build a shrine to the chosen one
Here’s the problem with your argument which lacks any sort of valid points made at all. Regardless of how you feel about Trump, we have a direct account of his policies and beliefs based on his time served as the actual president. Compare that with Harris’ time as VP where she herself has touted herself as being “the last person in the room” on many issues and we’re left with one question. Which time was better for Americans? The four years with Trump in office or the last three and a half years with Harris as second in command?

Reactions: Lurker123

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Here’s the problem with your argument which lacks any sort of valid points made at all. Regardless of how you feel about Trump, we have a direct account of his policies and beliefs based on his time served as the actual president. Compare that with Harris’ time as VP where she herself has touted herself as being “the last person in the room” on many issues and we’re left with one question. Which time was better for Americans? The four years with Trump in office or the last three and a half years with Harris as second in command?
the stock market has done well. i have benefited
did prices go up post pandemic? of course they did
what is the current, month to month inflation rate?
gas was $2.60 this am nearby... definitely headed in right direction
and we are standing up to putin killing tons of russians without us having to fight
you line up with putin......white russian anybody>
your supremacy and privilege is utmost......

Reactions: CWW

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
the stock market has done well. i have benefited
did prices go up post pandemic? of course they did
what is the current, month to month inflation rate?
gas was $2.60 this am nearby... definitely headed in right direction
and we are standing up to putin killing tons of russians without us having to fight
you line up with putin......white russian anybody>
your supremacy and privilege is utmost......
Won’t pretend to know much about the stock market, so I won’t comment on that. However, the gas may be down, but what did it take to get there? What happened to our reserves? What are we going to do to replenish those reserves? Are we producing our own oil or are we going to have to rely on other countries when those reserves are completely depleted? This administration completely depleted our oil reserves to put a temporary band aid to make themselves to look good now that it’s election time. The prices will go back up because of policies put in place that keep us from being able to keep those costs down ourselves.

As far as Putin and Russia, I’m honestly not trolling or trying to be rude, but I have no idea what you are saying. The lack of basic grammar, punctuation, etc. has made it to where I have no idea what you are saying other than the scripted buzz words like Putin, privilege, etc. Please elaborate.

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Won’t pretend to know much about the stock market, so I won’t comment on that. However, the gas may be down, but what did it take to get there? What happened to our reserves? What are we going to do to replenish those reserves? Are we producing our own oil or are we going to have to rely on other countries when those reserves are completely depleted? This administration completely depleted our oil reserves to put a temporary band aid to make themselves to look good now that it’s election time. The prices will go back up because of policies put in place that keep us from being able to keep those costs down ourselves.

As far as Putin and Russia, I’m honestly not trolling or trying to be rude, but I have no idea what you are saying. The lack of basic grammar, punctuation, etc. has made it to where I have no idea what you are saying other than the scripted buzz words like Putin, privilege, etc. Please elaborate.
Are you an incel?

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
Everything you have said on this thread is a straw man argument at its finest to deflect from actually making any solid points. Just like Kamala Harris and her beautiful middle class lawns.
Such can be stated about many politicians from many political parties,

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022

Hopefully, we'll work to get off of oil completely and produce our own energy. And I don't care who or what political party accomplishes it.

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
Hopefully, we'll work to get off of oil completely and produce our own energy. And I don't care who or what political party accomplishes it.
Isn't our own oil our own energy? Either way I don't see internal combustion being a thing 150 years from now. There's probably some form of free energy pulsing through the universe that someday we'll be able to harness.

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
Isn't our own oil our own energy? Either way I don't see internal combustion being a thing 150 years from now. There's probably some form of free energy pulsing through the universe that someday we'll be able to harness.
Nuclear is currently the best bang for our buck *bad pun, I know).

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
I agree, and they could be smaller, cookie-cutter style plants like they have in some European countries. And it wasn't a bad pun as far as puns go. 🙂
We could probably get by with just hydro, wind and solar, but we like our HVAC too much for that to happen.

Gamecock Jacque

Joined Dec 20, 2020
Jan 30, 2022
We could probably get by with just hydro, wind and solar, but we like our HVAC too much for that to happen.
That I have to disagree with you, especially the wind and solar part. Living in Texas during the summer can be a real beat down. 44 straight days of temperatures over 100°, many of them in the 113°-114° range, is actually dangerous for "modern" people like us. No way natural gas should be taken out of the equation. I would replace wind and solar with nuclear.