Who, if any, would cause you to think about crossing the line from what you would normally vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
It's gotten so bad that you don't even really know the policies they'd push to put in place most of the time. It's all about trying to get the nice sound clip and a jab at the other side.

Anybody that would present a solid plan for reducing the deficit, limiting govt spending and reach, and fixing education systems that would lead a reduction in poverty and welfare state would have my vote even if I disagreed on a lot of other issues. The whole system is just totally broken at the moment and none of the candidates or party leaders seem to be the answer to making it better in the future.
Everything is their version of the truth. Both parties claim to be the party of truth and the other only lies. Truth is subjective to both parties and both will sit there and lie to you face about the other guy just get your vote or push their agenda

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
Real talk: the people that say the Dems have moved "far left" the last 20 years......were saying the same thing 20 years ago, and 20 years before that.

Real talk: the Dems are a center to center left party. The GOP is a far right party. And those that just have to view both of them as equally "off center" just can't accept it.
Agree except dems I’d say are center right. They have a member or two (Bernie) who are somewhat left.

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login