Who is shorter, UGA’s Bilbo Smart or Bama’s Frodo Saban?

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Your mom is pretty short when she's on her knees infront of me

Hahaha. Mom jokes are your last resort. Excellent.

Dear mom has been gone 30 years ... so, it seems you're a necrophiliac. Congrats.

This is too easy.

You ladies are uber-weak at trolling and your "dynasty" is over before it every gets started.

I got a hunny ($100) that Bama takes you stooges down in '23.

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTROJAN

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021

Dear mom has been gone 30 years ... so, it seems you're a necrophiliac. Congrats.

This is too easy.

You ladies are uber-weak at trolling and your "dynasty" is over before it every gets started.

Your mom is dead? Dang bro, must of ****** her too hard. Sending my regards, she was a great lay.

Reactions: Ichabod

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
Your mom is dead? Dang bro, must of ****** her too hard. Sending my regards, she was a great lay.

You got no class, Bolden. No surprise, but congrats anyway on being a lowlife.

I'm sure your own mom is a wonderful woman who has been in deep mourning ever since the best part of you ran down her leg.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022

This is too easy.

You bet $100 that Bama would take Bama out?
He’s a Gump you tard.

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
You bet $100 that Bama would take Bama out?
He’s a Gump you tard.
how stupid can one person be.

I obviously thought thot he was a Dawg.

In any case, I’m confident that Alabama will put Georgia in their rightful 2nd place.

Now answer the question; who is shorter Bilbo or Frodo

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
how stupid can one person be.

I obviously thought thot he was a Dawg.

In any case, I’m confident that Alabama will put Georgia in their rightful 2nd place.

Now answer the question; who is shorter Bilbo or Frodo
Ok, I’ll bet you $100 that Bama doesn’t beat UGA this year.

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Awfully confident in a team with 1 win against Alabama in 15 years…..and that 1 was against the second team.
Your best receiver is Jermaine Burton and you have ND’s backup QB. Why wouldn’t I be confident?

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
You got no class, Bolden. No surprise, but congrats anyway on being a lowlife.

I'm sure your own mom is a wonderful woman who has been in deep mourning ever since the best part of you ran down her leg.
My mom's a slut. She's seen more weiner than Oscar Meyer but still not as much as your dead mom.
I ****** Bobo’s mom wearing a sailors hat
Right after I finished off OPs ded mom

• Haha
Reactions: dp rtr
Aug 24, 2017
Awfully confident in a team with 1 win against Alabama in 15 years…..and that 1 was against the second team.
Georgia has only played Alabama like twice in the regular season in the past 15 years. 2015 and 2020 the Covid year. Both years uGA failed to make the SEC championship game.. Outside of those two years the last time they played Bama in the regular season prior was 2008 which was another loss for UGA. That’s pretty weak imo. Tbh I don’t think they beat Bama if Jamison didn’t go down with a non contact injury.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Your best receiver is Jermaine Burton and you have ND’s backup QB. Why wouldn’t I be confident?
Because in these 15 years, UGA has gotten smashed by the likes of John Parker Wilson and Jake Coker?

Btw, Burton probably isn’t even top 3 at the WR position.

Reactions: OneWingedAngel

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Georgia has only played Alabama like twice in the regular season in the past 15 years. 2015 and 2020 the Covid year. Both years uGA failed to make the SEC championship game.. Outside of those two years the last time they played Bama in the regular season prior was 2008 which was another loss for UGA. That’s pretty weak imo. Tbh I don’t think they beat Bama if Jamison didn’t go down with a non contact injury.
They wouldn’t have. No one on that “generational defense” had an answer. He had like 4 catches for 65 yards in 1 quarter when he went down in the NC lol.

Reactions: OneWingedAngel
Aug 24, 2017
They wouldn’t have. No one on that “generational defense” had an answer. He had like 4 catches for 65 yards in 1 quarter when he went down in the NC lol.
I agree, Jamison was gouging UGA’s defense. If not for his injury it would have been a long night for UGA. Tbh if Bama had Metchie Bama wins that game imo

i also wouldn’t call UGA a generational defense Harrison jr was also tearing them up before he was injured

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Because in these 15 years, UGA has gotten smashed by the likes of John Parker Wilson and Jake Coker?

Btw, Burton probably isn’t even top 3 at the WR position.
When JPW was your QB you actually played defense.
Those teams weren’t playing these UGA teams.
It’s actually sad how hard you’re grasping here.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
When JPW was your QB you actually played defense.
Those teams weren’t playing these UGA teams.
It’s actually sad how hard you’re grasping here.
The sad part is that, during UGA’s glory years, they are only 1-4 against Alabama. That has to sting.

Reactions: Alabama Does

TheDawgfather

Nov 9, 2022
The sad part is that, during UGA’s glory years, they are only 1-4 against Alabama. That has to sting.

• Haha

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
The better question is if BAMA were in the east would UGA ever make the post season? Based of Saban at Bama vs UGA the answer here is a profound, HELL NO.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The better question is if BAMA were in the east would UGA ever make the post season? Based of Saban at Bama vs UGA the answer here is a profound, HELL NO.
That is a resounding NO. How funny is it that UGA has never even played at Florida, their biggest inter-division rival?

Reactions: Bolden1983

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
TBH, if Bama has a Heisman QB and a roster filled with 4*-5* recruits, particularly at the WR position, the loss of one key player should be easily absorbed. UGA has injuries ALL the time and Kirby plugs in another key guy and just keeps winning. Want to win a National Championship? A Heisman winning QB can and should certainly help your cause, but developing your bench better be a top priority.
Gee whiz , UGA just won 2 consecutive National Championships with a 2* at QB who lost his starting job not once but TWICE. Better be able to make chicken salad out of chicken 'chit instead of making excuses.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
TBH, if Bama has a Heisman QB and a roster filled with 4*-5* recruits, particularly at the WR position, the loss of one key player should be easily absorbed. UGA has injuries ALL the time and Kirby plugs in another key guy and just keeps winning. Want to win a National Championship? A Heisman winning QB can and should certainly help your cause, but developing your bench better be a top priority.
Gee whiz , UGA just won 2 consecutive National Championships with a 2* at QB who lost his starting job not once but TWICE. Better be able to make chicken salad out of chicken 'chit instead of making excuses.
I’ve heard it all now……UGA fans trying to give Alabama “advice” on how to win a national championship.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

• Haha

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
*2 all conference players (1 all American) at the same position

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
*2 all conference players (1 all American) at the same position

And Saban let both guys pad stats instead of getting kids ready to play if he had injuries. While on the flip side, Kirby plays EVERYONE and develops his bench. No pad stadding with Kirby Smart.

Additionally, these 4*-5* WR's were good enough to be signed by Alabama but supposedly not good enough to get valuable game reps during the season because it's more important to let Williams and Metchie pad stats during their NFL money year. And when they had their opportunity to play in Indianapolis, they couldn't get the job done

Trashon Holden Sophomore 4 star
Javon Baker sophomore 4 Star
Thaiu Jones Bell sophomore 4 star
Ja'Corey Brooks freshman four Star
JoJo Earle freshman 4 star
Agiye Hall freshman 4 star
Christian Leary freshman 4 star

This group accumulated 300+ yards of receiving @ 9.8 yards per pass completion in the national championship game against Georgia, but that kind of production can onl
y yield 1 TD

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And Saban let both guys pad stats instead of getting kids ready to play if he had injuries. While on the flip side, Kirby plays EVERYONE and develops his bench. No pad stadding with Kirby Smart.

Additionally, these 4*-5* WR's were good enough to be signed by Alabama but supposedly not good enough to get valuable game reps during the season because it's more important to let Williams and Metchie pad stats during their NFL money year. And when they had their opportunity to play in Indianapolis, they couldn't get the job done

Trashon Holden Sophomore 4 star
Javon Baker sophomore 4 Star
Thaiu Jones Bell sophomore 4 star
Ja'Corey Brooks freshman four Star
JoJo Earle freshman 4 star
Agiye Hall freshman 4 star
Christian Leary freshman 4 star

This group accumulated 300+ yards of receiving @ 9.8 yards per pass completion in the national championship game against Georgia, but that kind of production can onl
y yield 1 TD
Every injury is not equal. If Horace Grant gets hurt, is that the same as Michael Jordan? Just next man up, right? The fact is, Jamo had a unique skill set that no one else on the team, or even in college football, had. UGA would still be trying to find a way to cover that guy. Just facts, mayne. He had what, 250 receiving yards in 5 quarters against UGA? 65 in 1 quarter in the NC game. With over a month to prepare after getting torched in the SECC, Kirby still couldn’t find a scheme to cover him. No one on Alabama’s bench had that skill set.

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
Every injury is not equal. If Horace Grant gets hurt, is that the same as Michael Jordan? Just next man up, right? The fact is, Jamo had a unique skill set that no one else on the team, or even in college football, had. UGA would still be trying to find a way to cover that guy. Just facts, mayne. He had what, 250 receiving yards in 5 quarters against UGA? 65 in 1 quarter in the NC game. With over a month to prepare after getting torched in the SECC, Kirby still couldn’t find a scheme to cover him. No one on Alabama’s bench had that skill set.
And every program is not equal, in that Kirby has 2 consecutive national championships and has beaten every team that he has played since his last regular season loss to Florida in November 2020...
The difference, for those fans without critical thinking skills, is that Kirby has never forgotten that football is still line of scrimmage game, it's not a 7v7 backyard football league...

Plus, I just checked the UGA roster and I can't find anyone named Williams or Metchie, so I guess it's entirely possible to win championships without those 2 guys, right?

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
And every program is not equal, in that Kirby has 2 consecutive national championships and has beaten every team that he has played since his last regular season loss to Florida in November 2020...
The difference, for those fans without critical thinking skills, is that Kirby has never forgotten that football is still line of scrimmage game, it's not a 7v7 backyard football league...

Plus, I just checked the UGA roster and I can't find anyone named Williams or Metchie, so I guess it's entirely possible to win championships without those 2 guys, right?
Are you high?

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
Are you high?
Yes, the whiff of Victory is intoxicating. Too many tears from Bama and Ohio State fans in these threads. Think you guys have been sniffing each other's farts too long, thus the massive loss of brain cells

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
I’ve heard it all now……UGA fans trying to give Alabama “advice” on how to win a national championship.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Who is doing it better than Kirby? Meanwhile, the 7v7 Championship model has lost steam, while Kirby is preparing to win his 3rd consecutive National Championship. "Context" seems to be a lost art with Bama fans these days

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login