Who is shorter, UGA’s Bilbo Smart or Bama’s Frodo Saban?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I said "many" and if you are a Bama fan, thank you for proving what I said earlier, you guys always deflect when someone wants to talk about what's happening with your team today. There are others, particularly some of the big uglies along the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

Nobody cares what Alabama has done in the past. Kirby is beating your *** at every turn, in terms of recruiting, development, particularly development of undervalued talent and let's not forget that Saban's early success in his tenure at Alabama was helped along by drafting off the legacy of Bear Bryant , along with those hard-nosed defenses, which of course were built by Kirby Smart.

I'm starting to like this discussion board now. Call up all your broken hearted Alabama friends and ask them to join in this discussion. Line them up 6 deep and 4 wide and send them all at once and I'll keep handing your asses back to you.

Whoops, and another 4* WR drops a pass from your Heisman winning QB.
Saban Done

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dick is stackin bodies ITT.
“Dick” tucked tail and ran already lol
Live look at Dick:
Peace Out Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The “Saban done” posts are hilarious. No one that says that has the nuts to bet on it.

Aug 24, 2017
A lot to get through here,

That game in 2020 was scheduled as part of the rotation prior to Covid, Mississippi State was the extra game that was added

The rotation with 16 teams stinks though no debate. We still to this day have never traveled to College Station. Unfortunately seems like the lesser half of the conference is pushing to keep it at 8 even with Texas and OU. Very hard to see that being sustainable long term but it's not our doing so I'm not sure an "excuse" is needed

You can talk about FCS fillers, but UGA like Bama has made it a point to schedule legit non con games along with playing GA Tech every year (not our fault they suck). Since Kirby got here we've played UNC, Notre Dame twice, Clemson, Oregon, and had Virginia and OU scheduled in 2020 and 2023. We got Clemson, home and home vs UCLA and FSU, Ohio State, and another series against Clemson all scheduled in the future. FCS teams or not, I'm not sure you really want to start comparing your Pac 12 schedule with anyone in the SEC though.

LOL at "questionable hit on Harrison." 100% legal and was reviewed. Contact was to the shoulder. Don't listen to butthurt buck nuts
I do agree the rotation has been terrible. UGA playing Bama twice since 2008 and not playing aTm at all is ridiculous.

The SEC only playing an 8 game conference schedule plays a major role in that though. I get why they have refused to go to a 9 game conference schedule. By playing an 8 game schedule they are avoiding an extra loss that would be distributed throughout the conference. Which directly effects win loss records, rankings, bowl eligibility, etc. By replacing a conference game with extra FCS/G5 games ( personally no P5 should play FCS) along with OOC P5 games without the consequences that conference games hold. Basically manipulating win loss records in a sport where one loss holds heavy consequences.

in the end the SEC and ACC really need to go to a 9 game conference schedule or everyone needs to play 8. I’m also not a big fan of conference championship games. But if they are going to play them. Let the game be played on the home field of the team with the best record. Atlanta is a home game for UGA. We are all fans of the sport and I would think we can agree we want the highest level completion possible it’s good for the sport.Under the current format there’s still too many question marks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login