• Ole Miss

• Tennessee

• Texas

• Texas A&M

• Vanderbilt

Results are only viewable after voting.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
16 teams + no divisions + only 8 SEC games makes Atlanta a crapshoot.

Which two teams would you pick today?

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
I think we watched the match up last night with Georgia and Texas. Tennessee and A & M would be the only other teams I could see getting in which makes the Georgia/Tennessee and Texas/Texas A&M games probably the most important games on anyone's remaining schedule.

Reactions: patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
I think we watched the match up last night with Georgia and Texas. Tennessee and A & M would be the only other teams I could see getting in which makes the Georgia/Tennessee and Texas/Texas A&M games probably the most important games on anyone's remaining schedule.
LSU-A&M next weekend will be a big game too.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
My current prediction is Texas and Texas A&M play in College Station on 11/30 and then again seven days later in Atlanta. The next most likely teams in my opinion: Georgia, LSU, Tennessee (in no particular order)

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Ole Miss and Vandy. Ole Miss is up 6 with :12 to go. Vandy has ball. It’s 4th and 17 from the OM 38 yard line. Diego Pavia takes the snap, feels pressure up the middle, and rolls out to his right, and launches a perfect pass over two OM defenders to find his receiver standing in the rear corner of the end zone. Vandy wins the SEC.

Colonel Kang

Sep 29, 2022
No divisions with 16 teams & completely unbalanced scheduling lessens the integrity of the SEC championship & makes zero sense

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Ole Miss and Vandy. Ole Miss is up 6 with :12 to go. Vandy has ball. It’s 4th and 17 from the OM 38 yard line. Diego Pavia takes the snap, feels pressure up the middle, and rolls out to his right, and launches a perfect pass over two OM defenders to find his receiver standing in the rear corner of the end zone. Vandy wins the SEC.
Ole Miss would take that scenario right now in a heartbeat.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login