Will haters right now....

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Count me as a new member of the club. Just a pathetic performance by Rogers, the offensive line and Barbay.
Please explain what Rogers did that turned you against him? He only got to throw 17 passes and completed 13 of them with three touchdowns. I agree the play calling was crap for the most part, but Rogers doesn’t call the plays.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Will won the game in OT and some of you want him gone? Hello! This game was on the coaches and Arnett admitted it after the game. Some of you only want to run the ball. Well, you saw what happens if you get your wish. We almost lost at home to an inferior talent team with a better coaching staff. LSU will skull drag us if we use the same play calling.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Will won the game in OT and some of you want him gone? Hello! This game was on the coaches and Arnett admitted it after the game. Some of you only want to run the ball. Well, you saw what happens if you get your wish. We almost lost at home to an inferior talent team with a better coaching staff. LSU will skull drag us if we use the same play calling.
Get ready

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
13/17, 162 yds, 3 TDs, no interceptions, sacked twice. This game was on Barbay, not Will.
We have a lot of dumbasses Will goes from throwing 40+ times to 17.

And he is the problem?

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He is the problem. Took sacks without throwing out of bounds. Zero threat to run. I agree with running it too much, but when it's time to throw, you either execute or throw it out of bounds. The check downs aren't going to work against good defenses. We have to have a deep threat.
He had on the ball 17 out of 55 total plays... 3 for TDs, and he is the problem? You've proven how shockingly bad your football IQ is in this thread. I will waste no more time on you.

Anon1664455826

Sep 29, 2022
You've proven ****. There were numerous times tonight, that if Will were capable of going through his progessions, could have made throws to receivers that weren't covered up. If his primary receiver isn't open and the running back isn't open, then he gets sacked.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I amend my previous statement. It was made from an emotional, very very drunk postgame state of rage at our offensive ineptitude. Will isn't the problem. He's not the solution, but he isn't to blame for tonight's shitshow. 5-0 turnover margin, and we won by inches. I walked out of the stadium wishing I hadn't gone to the game. I haven't felt that way in a long damn time. The offensive play calling was unimaginative. Last week we saw jet sweeps, passes being spread around and what felt like a balanced attack. Tonight was the blandest crap I've seen since the Croom Coast Offense.

Someone post the Arnett interview.

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
He is the problem. Took sacks without throwing out of bounds. Zero threat to run. I agree with running it too much, but when it's time to throw, you either execute or throw it out of bounds. The check downs aren't going to work against good defenses. We have to have a deep threat.

Not disagreeing that Will doesn't have limitations, but I think he was like 52-65 w/ 7 Tds and 1 INT in 8 qtrs against these guys. And he's the problem?

Your posts lack balance....very knee jerk. Can only imagine the **** your husband has to put up with.

Anon1664455826

Sep 29, 2022
Not disagreeing that Will doesn't have limitations, but I think he was like 52-65 w/ 7 Tds and 1 INT in 8 qtrs against these guys. And he's the problem?

Your posts lack balance....very knee jerk. Can only imagine the **** your husband has to put up with.
How do my posts not lack balance? They merely point out Will's downfalls. And if you are somehow insinuating that I am effeminate, then try me sunshine.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Count me as a new member of the club. Just a pathetic performance by Rogers, the offensive line and Barbay.
I'm just going to count you as a dubmass if you truly feel Will is pathetic.

Can I count you in??

kired

Aug 22, 2008
How many of those 162 yards were yac?

Will did what he needed to do tonight for us to squeak out that win. And granted, he was running for his life the few times he passed. Whether we blame it on Will, OL, or OC - it’s going to be a major problem if we can’t complete a pass more than 5-10 yards downfield

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
How many of those 162 yards were yac?

Will did what he needed to do tonight for us to squeak out that win. And granted, he was running for his life the few times he passed. Whether we blame it on Will, OL, or OC - it’s going to be a major problem if we can’t complete a pass more than 5-10 yards downfield

I'll leave it up to those of you who love to tear down a consistent 65% completion guy who rarely throws an interception to tell me about how much YAC adds to his numbers.

I'm happy to incorporate it into my assessment. But I need something more than mentioning it in passing like it actually means something.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

The_Duderino

Oct 28, 2017
I'll leave it up to those of you who love to tear down a consistent 65% completion guy who rarely throws an interception to tell me about how much YAC adds to his numbers.

I'm happy to incorporate it into my assessment. But I need something more than mentioning it in passing like it actually means something.
I agree 100%. Will missed a couple passes early and we abounded the passing almost entirely. The few times we utilized the forward pass saved the game. The final touchdown was all Pittman tho. 29 yard TD in overtime because we lost yards on the previous play.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
That’s a ******** broad brush.

If you have a qb in a read option play that is absolutely no threat to keep the ball and run, yes, you are limiting your offense. This should be self evident. We saw it tonight.

If you want him to stand tall and throw and only throw, he’s your man

The problem is asking him to do both. That’s a coaching problem.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login