Will Rogers is done

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
I’m too scared to say anything, but in 2013 I begged for Prescott to replace Tyler Russell on this board and the things that were said to me were unbelievable. You can still read the posts by clicking on my name and postings. Title of the thread I started is : “yay prescott”

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Let’s not leave out that he was glad handing every Reb ball boy and player he could get his hands on instead of being with his teammates grabbing the trophy back.

I don’t know a single Rogers fan after tonight. And we have him for 2 more years. He’s going to destroy this program if he’s kept around.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
There has to be another option next year. This stretch after TAMU has been too much to take. I hoped he would snap out of it but tonight confirmed he won’t. He is what he is and if we want to win more than 8 we need somebody else.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Rogers had a tough game with 3 TOs, but I blame the last one on the coaching staff. No need to put him in that position. Run the ball three times with your RBs. If they stop us three times, take a two-score lead with a FG.

And for people who think Rogers is the problem: He is the best person on the roster to run this offense. You may just not like the offense.

Reactions: lasher8

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020
Rogers had a tough game with 3 TOs, but I blame the last one on the coaching staff. No need to put him in that position. Run the ball three times with your RBs. If they stop us three times, take a two-score lead with a FG.

And for people who think Rogers is the problem: He is the best person on the roster to run this offense. You may just not like the offense.
Will called that play.

muddawgs

Aug 22, 2012

That's the problem. That's why people are wanting Leach to hit the transfer portal.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I can’t remember a less athletic QB in MSU history.
You may win on a technicality, depending on how you define athletic, but he’s nowhere near the worst qb we’ve had. If you factor throwing the ball in “athletic” in any capacity, Will is not the least athletic.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login