Flags. Everywhere.Figueroa’s mom.![]()
Hey, that’s offensiveAnyone else think Ayala learned that 3-pont stance from Brian Ferentz?
It was very good to see that. He usually looks like he’s listening to a Stat 100 lecture.I meant to comment on that. He never shows a thing, so it was kind of nice to see that.
I hear Brands contract extension has a 2 takedowns per match clauseAnyone else think Ayala learned that 3-pont stance from Brian Ferentz?
Borderline criminal that they let Brands challenge the TD and waste several minutes when it was clear on the first review. Stallling by Coach Brands should have been the call.Borderline criminal that the ref waited until 1 minute left in the match to ding Figs for stalling.
Ha, yeah, many reviews have taken a really long time in this tournament. Not sure why. But here comes another challenge!These have to be the longest reviews ever. Did they switch from video to slide projector?
These have to be the longest reviews ever. Did they switch from video to slide projector?
You might have shortchanged it.This match is going to take an hour
It’s happening with regularity, especially at the private schools.I don't understand why anyone would to be an athletic hold back in high school
I m throwing flagsThank God someone else noticed. Right up there with Dakota Royer's.
There are some double hold backs nowIt’s happening with regularity, especially at the private schools.
I was this old when I learned that cricket was an NCAA sport.This match is going to take an hour
Fix will be collecting Social Security by the time the match is finished.You might have shortchanged it.
So long to reviewEnough bricks to build the Empire State Building.
Unlimited bricks?
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?