Arizona Game Thread - Come Find Out What It Is All About…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Ballsy call by Leach there on 4th. I’d have kicked the FG and taken the “guaranteed” points.

Great throw and catch!

Austin Williams is a clutch receiver.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I can’t figure that dude out. It’s like he’s got eyes in the back of his head to avoid pressure, and he makes some errant throws when given time, but then when we’ve got him dead to rights with 3 guys barreling down at him, he just 17ing turns around and flicks a perfect dart like Mahomes to some receiver 15 yards downfield. It’s maddening

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Watch the replay. He split them. One of them initiated contact and the other one followed him. It wasn't a good call. But hey, it worked out anyway.

I wish I could believe that, but the receiver lowered his shoulder. He knew what he was doing.

muhstate

Aug 29, 2013
Arizona ain't great but the SEC doesn't have a great record traveling and against the PAC 12 so as long as we make it out with a win, I don't care how it happens.

Aug 22, 2012
Again, look at their recent record.

As for the ground and pound, what we do is the exact passing equivalent. Both offenses are antiquated.

I’m sure you just happened to miss it when the announcers said they had 50 new players this year. Because of course that would make your point moot.

I don’t think their record last year is any indication of who they are now.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Arizona is obviously a MUCH better team than they were last year. They hit the transfer portal hard. They’re not great, but they’re not the dumpster fire they were last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login