Whos Oline class will finish better

• Aubs

Votes: 32 21.3%
  • Bammer

Votes: 118 78.7%

• Total voters

GUMPWE

Apr 18, 2023
Does bammer have a 5 star OL this class? Oh that's right they don't. Are they in good position to take a 2nd 5 star OL? I guess that would be hard to do without a first one committed. Enjoy your 3 star legacy OL.
Carroll and Lloyd are both top 30 buddy, will likely end the cycle as 5-stars

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Does bammer have a 5 star OL this class? Oh that's right they don't. Are they in good position to take a 2nd 5 star OL? I guess that would be hard to do without a first one committed. Enjoy your 3 star legacy OL.
Wait, this guy actually thinks Broderick Shull is a 5*? Holy f*ck lmao.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Their class is higher than ours overall (It won't stay that way) but I wouldn't take their OL commits over ours. I don't see anywhere that ranks classes by position.
Get back to us when On3 starts writing articles like this for the Aubbie class :ROFLMAO:

On3 looks at Alabama's push for the No. 1 class​

Last edited:

MillerTime365

Jan 2, 2022
Yall really want to act like On3 ranking Shull 19th overall doesn't qualify as a 5 star because they haven't released all the 5 stars yet? Cope harder.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

BakedRam

Nov 27, 2022
I don’t have enough LBS to research uat recruiting by position group

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Last highly ranked OL we scored from Kansas turned out pretty good. You have such a good grasp on evaluating OL it's a wonder why you aren't employed by on3.

Can you tell us what happened with Aubbie lock Micah Dubose ? He is finna commit to The King of CFB. When yall thought he was going to Aubbie he was the best OL in the country. Can't wait for the LBS excuses

Reactions: dbamafan55

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Nice deflection. We had the buzz and moved on from him. Our staff saw him as a G and decided to move on.
What am I deflecting ? You dont have to believe me on the OL classes. Take it from Wiltfong in his article about Bammer pushing for the #1 class

Alabama building a special offensive line class​

The buzz currently favors the Crimson Tide for Denton (Texas) Ryan five-star offensive tackle Ty Haywood. There was a time where that belonged to Oklahoma, but Haywood didn’t take his trip to Norman last weekend in what came as a surprise. Texas A&M has had Haywood on campus a couple times this spring/summer and they’re a contender, but sources with knowledge of the recruitment seem to believe the official visit to Alabama earlier this month has them in pole position going into this weekend’s official visit to Florida State.

Alabama is putting together what could very well be the nation’s top offensive line haul. In addition to Haywood, the intel favors the Crimson Tide for Mobile (Ala.) Vigor On300 offensive lineman Micah DeBose. LSU and Ohio State are two others he’s high on. Debose takes his official this weekend.

When looking purely at the On3 player rankings, they already have a pledge from the No. 1 prospect in California and nation’s No. 6 offensive tackle Jackson Lloyd who they beat Ohio State and USC for. On3’s No. 2 interior offensive lineman Michael Carroll is also in the fold choosing the Crimson Tide over Michigan, Georgia and Penn State. Carroll is the No. 27 overall prospect in the country and Lloyd checks in at No. 29. Haywood is On3’s No. 8 prospect nationally.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
There are 30-32 5stars every year. Being ranked top 30 overall is 5 star status. Spin away though. Deboer won't last 5 years.
Shull is grossly overranked by 1 service (on3). He is the #27, #29, and #40 tackle on the other sites.

Jackson Lloyd is #6 OT on on3 and #29 overall, and #16, 25, and 27 tackle on the others.

So, Lloyd outranks Shull on every site except on3. But on on3, both fit your criteria for why you label Shull as a “5*”. It is hilarious that you don’t see just how dumb you are.

GUMPWE

Apr 18, 2023
There are 30-32 5stars every year. Being ranked top 30 overall is 5 star status. Spin away though. Deboer won't last 5 years.
Big time moron; we will have 3 OL in the top 30 by the end of next week. Haywood, Carroll, Lloyd. Cope harder bum boy

reginaldshav

Aug 9, 2022
Jackson Lloyd is. 5 star per On3, Micah Debose is a high 4 star and every top school tried to sign Michael Carroll.

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
I don't follow cruitin but glad to see the barn has figured out this board exists...at least until football season starts.

CoachJoeKines

Jul 31, 2022
Theres still time to delete this. You’re going to look like a moron when this is all said and done. Lol.

Glisson

Jun 1, 2023
Why does every barn post feel like, "History will show..." post. Prepare for the 11th year in a row of 4 or more loses.

Latest posts