KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
TIME FOR
Old Man Technology GIF by The Mole Agent
OLD DRIED UP SABAN TO HANG IT UP BOYS

Reactions: Tropical Mullet

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Saban will load up later on with plenty of 4* Wide Receivers who drop more passes than they catch and he have another top rated class filled with Bama Bumps...
Correct. Bama forgot how to evaluate and develop talent since Kirby left. This is why they've had to rely on one hit wonders from the portal. No depth if those guys get hurt.

Reactions: Csaw and KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Correct. Bama forgot how to evaluate and develop talent since Kirby left. This is why they've had to rely on one hit wonders from the portal. No depth if those guys get hurt.
Which explains Saban winning 2 more since Kirby left. How many portal guys will start for UGA this year? You kweers are taking “starters” from the likes of Miss St lmao. The UGA narrative that “Bama can’t develop because they go to the portal” is hilarious considering UGA does it every year as well. It is the times we live in now. Btw, UGA really wanted Gibbs last year as well. I know they probably glossed over that on the UGA boards.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Is your boyfriend Marley telling you to come back to 247 or he ain't giving you the D anymore?
Are these clowns now convincing themselves that Saban can’t recruit anymore after landing a top 3 class ever last year?
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Which explains Saban winning 2 more since Kirby left. How many portal guys will start for UGA this year? You kweers are taking “starters” from the likes of Miss St lmao. The UGA narrative that “Bama can’t develop because they go to the portal” is hilarious considering UGA does it every year as well. It is the times we live in now. Btw, UGA really wanted Gibbs last year as well. I know they probably glossed over that on the UGA boards.
The kid from Miss State is depth. 3rd string at X rn. The kid from Mizzou will likely play a lot, though. UGA didn't need Gibbs or the two kids mentioned above. Gibbs was likely 50% of your offensive output last year. Just like when Jamo got hurt Bama's goose was cooked. Same would have happened if you lost Gibbs.

Will you're in denial I get it. Just be happy you guys will still be good enough to make a 12 team playoff field.

Reactions: Csaw

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The kid from Miss State is depth. 3rd string at X rn. The kid from Mizzou will likely play a lot, though. UGA didn't need Gibbs or the two kids mentioned above. Gibbs was likely 50% of your offensive output last year. Just like when Jamo got hurt Bama's goose was cooked. Same would have happened if you lost Gibbs.

Will you're in denial I get it. Just be happy you guys will still be good enough to make a 12 team playoff field.
I doubt you really keep up with it like you should, but McIntosh was a huge part of your offense last year. Let me give you a hint, Gibbs is/was 3x the talent of McIntosh. That is why Kirby wanted him so badly. Jamo would have easily been the best player on your offense that year as well. Your “generational D” couldn’t do sh*t with him. Who else you got to back up the “Bama relies on transfers and UGA doesn’t” narrative?

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
I doubt you really keep up with it like you should, but McIntosh was a huge part of your offense last year. Let me give you a hint, Gibbs is/was 3x the talent of McIntosh. That is why Kirby wanted him so badly. Jamo would have easily been the best player on your offense that year as well. Your “generational D” couldn’t do sh*t with him. Who else you got to back up the “Bama relies on transfers and UGA doesn’t” narrative?
Did I deny the talent of those two players? Absolutely not. What I'm saying is Georgia doesn’t rely on one guy to be THE GUY. Hence my comments on talent evaluation + development. I assume you follow recruiting with you being on a recruiting website. Do you not understand how many busts Saban has signed on the both lines of scrimmage as well at WR/RB the past 3 or 4 cycles? I'll answer for you, a lot.

Kmac missed games for us last season as well Kendall Milton and our offense never missed a beat. So short answer is Kirby always wants the best players but UGA didn't need Gibbs.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Well Gibbs could’ve won a Natty, but decided to join the has been
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
That defense was not generational for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
A preview into UGA's future? Looks like it. As Kirby says never underestimate the value of mental and physical toughness.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Did I deny the talent of those two players? Absolutely not. What I'm saying is Georgia doesn’t rely on one guy to be THE GUY. Hence my comments on talent evaluation + development. I assume you follow recruiting with you being on a recruiting website. Do you not understand how many busts Saban has signed on the both lines of scrimmage as well at WR/RB the past 3 or 4 cycles? I'll answer for you, a lot.

Kmac missed games for us last season as well Kendall Milton and our offense never missed a beat. So short answer is Kirby always wants the best players but UGA didn't need Gibbs.
The only one that you might could make an argument that Alabama “relied” on was Jamo….but the thing is, Metchie was tearing UGA’s a$$ up too before he got hurt. Did Gibbs really change Alabama’s W-L record last year? Doubtful. What you aren’t understanding is that you play the best players. Gibbs would have been your best RB last year as well. Would that have meant that UGA “relied” on him? Kendall Milton is a clown lmao.
You UGA fans have painted yourselves into a corner that Saban doesn’t have it anymore. He hired bad coordinators (really just Golding to be honest). Simple as that. Kirby has made several of those bad hires as well.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
A preview into UGA's future? Looks like it. As Kirby says never underestimate the value of mental and physical toughness.

If you want to see “Legends”, look at Alabama’s 2017 class. By the way, Kirby didn’t have sh*t to do with it. Also, I don’t see any “legends” on that list of players.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Is it normal for you to tell everyone you’re doing something, when you haven’t actually made the decision? I mean, do you really wanna go back to Marley?
If you needed any more evidence that Korey is a limp-wristed phag…..there you go.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
UGA fans: “we evaluate and develop better than anyone!!!”
Also UGA fans: “these transfers from Miss St and Mizzou are going to play big roles!!!”

Gibbs was from the state of Georgia. So was Will Anderson. If y’all “evaluate” so well, why did Gibbs end up at GT only for Kirby to be begging him to come to UGA a few years later? How did Will Anderson get out of state?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
UGA fans: “we evaluate and develop better than anyone!!!”
Also UGA fans: “these transfers from Miss St and Mizzou are going to play big roles!!!”

Gibbs was from the state of Georgia. So was Will Anderson. If y’all “evaluate” so well, why did Gibbs end up at GT only for Kirby to be begging him to come to UGA a few years later? How did Will Anderson get out of state?
Won back to back titles without them scrubs, either you’re a Dawg or you’re Dawg Meat

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Bama’s national championship winning percentage since Kirby left-40%

UGA’s national championship winning percentage since Kirby arrived-66%

Both have won 2…

Just a few facts…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Glory Years? You might want to check out Springsteen's take about dwelling on your Glory Days.
Clue #1: Don't end well.
“Glory Years” is in reference to UGA currently, not Alabama, nitwit. Alabama has had 4-5 stretches that you could call Glory Years.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bama’s national championship winning percentage since Kirby left-40%

UGA’s national championship winning percentage since Kirby arrived-66%

Both have won 2…

Just a few facts…
Oh, you are just talking about winning percentage in the NC games? Interesting concept. That data shows that Alabama gets there much more than Kirby at UGA.

MexDawg

Sep 26, 2022
“Glory Years” is in reference to UGA currently, not Alabama, nitwit. Alabama has had 4-5 stretches that you could call Glory Years.
Your dismal use of syntax and our language clearly tells the world you attended the Un-iversity of Alabama.
Hmm, # 137, UGA #49.
Pity Willy, pity.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Oh, you are just talking about winning percentage in the NC games? Interesting concept. That data shows that Alabama gets there much more than Kirby at UGA.
2/3>2/5…

66%>40%

But yeah, congrats on getting there and not getting it done more than UGA I guess?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You were STRAIGHT TRASH before Saban, you was begging for Rich Rod you phucken idiot
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Your dismal use of syntax and our language clearly tells the world you attended the Un-iversity of Alabama.
Hmm, # 137, UGA #49.
Pity Willy, pity.
Lmao. I doubt you want to get into a discussion about academic achievements. Only underachieving DAs try to stand behind “school academic rankings”.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
2/3>2/5…

66%>40%

But yeah, congrats on getting there and not getting it done more than UGA I guess?
Not getting it done more than UGA?
Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

UGA could win the next 14 in a row and still wouldn’t have “gotten it done” more than Alabama. 2 of Alabama’s losses in the NC game were against generational QBs in Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawrence. You clowns played “Max Duggan” lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You were STRAIGHT TRASH before Saban, you was begging for Rich Rod you phucken idiot
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Straight trash? That is what UGA has ALWAYS been, you degenerate. So, the worst 10-15 year stretch Alabama history is the same as UGA has always been historically. There are levels to this sh*t, dopey. 5 NC winning coaches at Alabama. FIVE.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Straight trash? That is what UGA has ALWAYS been, you degenerate. So, the worst 10-15 year stretch Alabama history is the same as UGA has always been historically. There are levels to this sh*t, dopey. 5 NC winning coaches at Alabama. FIVE.
Mike Dubose, Mike Shula, Gene Stallings
Peace Out Sport GIF by UFC

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023

UGA could win the next 14 in a row and still wouldn’t have “gotten it done” more than Alabama. 2 of Alabama’s losses in the NC game were against generational QBs in Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawrence. You clowns played “Max Duggan” lmao.
Lol, nice deflection but this conversation is about Bama’s and UGA’s record in natties since Kirby left Bama.

You’re attempting to turn it into an entirely different one because the facts I laid out triggered you.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

More excuses phag boy

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login