BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
You missed the now deleted interactions I had with him which definitely gave it away.
Let me guess. He called all of us racist? Not sure how I a racist when I’m doing Koreys daughter. On the reg. Pube is the dude who thinks he’s Witty and funny. And is neither.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Imagine bragging about beating “TCU” for an NC
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Imagine being hyped to the moon by your own fans and the media as a team out for revenge destined to win a natty and not even winning your division.

Now they have players doing the same this year, gonna be fun watching Latham try to hoist the natty after losing 3 games lol…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Imagine being hyped to the moon by your own fans and the media as a team out for revenge destined to win a natty and not even winning your division.

Now they have players doing the same this year, gonna be fun watching Latham try to hoist the natty after losing 3 games lol…
Bet on 3 losses? Didn’t think so, little fella. Did you create the “revenge” narrative to make yourself feel better? Got a link for all of the “fans” that were saying that? Either way, Alabama is still UGA’s Daddy. You try to take credit like UGA actually beat Alabama last year.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Bet on 3 losses? Didn’t think so, little fella. Did you create the “revenge” narrative to make yourself feel better? Got a link for all of the “fans” that were saying that? Either way, Alabama is still UGA’s Daddy. You try to take credit like UGA actually beat Alabama last year.
I don’t expect nor need you to admit that Bama’s team, fans, media and cfb landscape practically handed Bama the natty for the 2022 season.

It happened though lol, but sure I’m just making up how Saban used the “rebuilding” excuse for 2021 just to do worse in 2022 :ROFLMAO:

#SabanDone

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Seriously though, how tf did Saban not win the west with 3 top 12 overall picks?

All I heard all off-season was how pissed Bama was after losing the 2021 natty and how they were rebuilding anyway.

How tf do you regress after a rebuilding year?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Seriously though, how tf did Saban not win the west with 3 top 12 overall picks?

All I heard all off-season was how pissed Bama was after losing the 2021 natty and how they were rebuilding anyway.

How tf do you regress after a rebuilding year?
SLIPPIN NIKKI

• Wow
Reactions: Man_A_War

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He’s the GOAT for sure but all great things come to an end.

It was apparent back in 2021 that Bama was no longer what the once were, that’s why I predicted they’d be in a close game against FL in game 3 that year.
He’s definitely the GOAT, I give credit where it’s due, unlike Gump fans. Lilwilly keeps screaming TCU, I guess it’s our fault that Michigan couldn’t handle their business, just like it’s our fault that Bama couldn’t handle their business and meet us in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Please make that make sense

Reactions: Man_A_War

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
He’s definitely the GOAT, I give credit where it’s due, unlike Gump fans. Lilwilly keeps screaming TCU, I guess it’s our fault that Michigan couldn’t handle their business, just like it’s our fault that Bama couldn’t handle their business and meet us in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Please make that make sense
Yeah my man Billiam’s cope game is S-Tier!

Bama objectively not being good enough to beat 2 teams UGA blew out = UGA was happy they didn’t have to play Bama :ROFLMAO:

Whatever helps him feel better about the fact that Bama is declining…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t expect nor need you to admit that Bama’s team, fans, media and cfb landscape practically handed Bama the natty for the 2022 season.

It happened though lol, but sure I’m just making up how Saban used the “rebuilding” excuse for 2021 just to do worse in 2022 :ROFLMAO:

#SabanDone
Even if #SabanDone, he will retire with full ownership of Kirby and the Dawgs

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
He’s the GOAT for sure but all great things come to an end.

It was apparent back in 2021 that Bama was no longer what the once were, that’s why I predicted they’d be in a close game against FL in game 3 that year.
UGA has never even played in the Swamp lol. GTFO. You thought you “knew” so much until the 2021 SECC game.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah my man Billiam’s cope game is S-Tier!

Bama objectively not being good enough to beat 2 teams UGA blew out = UGA was happy they didn’t have to play Bama :ROFLMAO:

Whatever helps him feel better about the fact that Bama is declining…
How many transitive property games did you point to before the 2021 SECC game? Again, GTFO lol. Respect your father, Nick Saban.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
UGA has never even played in the Swamp lol. GTFO. You thought you “knew” so much until the 2021 SECC game.
Yeah I did, I was wrong about that 1 game but I’ve been pretty spot on about everything else.

I could tell Bama wasn’t “Bama” after they played Miami and Mercer that year, since I predicted a close Bama/FL game.

Bama has went on to lose 4 games over 2 seasons, including not winning their division or making the playoffs in one of them…

Seems like I know a lil some imho iyam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah I did, I was wrong about that 1 game but I’ve been pretty spot on about everything else.

I could tell Bama wasn’t “Bama” after they played Miami and Mercer that year, since I predicted a close Bama/FL game.

Bama has went on to lose 4 games over 2 seasons, including not winning their division or making the playoffs in one of them…

Seems like I know a lil some imho iyam…
You don’t know sh*t lol. So you say Alabama will lose 3 games this year? Who are the 3, Nostradamus?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
How many natties has UGA won since the 2021 SEC(ond place) Championship?

#SabanDone
This fool wants to talk about NCs with Alabama
Wow Excited GIF by Steve Harvey TV

You and your flu bro Korey are hilarious with your infatuation with Nick Saban. He has given you clowns PTSD.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You don’t know sh*t lol. So you say Alabama will lose 3 games this year? Who are the 3, Nostradamus?
Well since I opined that Bama was regressing back on 2021, they’ve went on to lose 4 games.

Seems like I’m onto something imho iyam…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
This fool wants to talk about NCs with Alabama
Wow Excited GIF by Steve Harvey TV

You and your flu bro Korey are hilarious with your infatuation with Nick Saban. He has given you clowns PTSD.
Not in the least.

I respect Saban and what he has accomplished, it’s truly remarkable!

He’s the GOAT!

I just think his time at the top is over, and it’s cool to see the team I’ve cheered for all my life have it’s time at the top after coming up short so many times.

Saban/Bama doesn’t really bother me, after all it’s just a game.

It’s just fun to talk sheet on the internet to strangers…

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well since I opined that Bama was regressing back on 2021, they’ve went on to lose 4 games.

Seems like I’m onto something imho iyam…
Dodging the question? How surprising. Let’s hear it Mr “Saban Done”. Who does Alabama lose to this year? It is hilarious that the “regressed Bama” is 1-1 against the greatest UGA teams in history…..if you needed another data point that Alabama is UGA’s Daddy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Dodging the question? How surprising. Let’s hear it Mr “Saban Done”. Who does Alabama lose to this year? It is hilarious that the “regressed Bama” is 1-1 against the greatest UGA teams in history…..if you needed another data point that Alabama is UGA’s Daddy.
Texas, TN, LSU, 8&4.

Bama loses at least 3 of those imho iyam…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Tennessee and LSU made Bama their BIITCH

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They would have lost 3 games last year if they’d have made the SECC.

They lost to TN and LSU for crying out loud :ROFLMAO:
Alabama owns Atlanta. Owns it. The post-season doesn’t matter anyway, you are calling for 3 regular season Ls.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login