BAMA’S RECRUITING CLASS

MexDawg

Sep 26, 2022
Lmao. I doubt you want to get into a discussion about academic achievements. Only underachieving DAs try to stand behind “school academic rankings”.
137 Willy. Your tax dollars at work.
Oh your Dad still pays your taxes. Sorry. Someday.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Mike Dubose, Mike Shula, Gene Stallings
Peace Out Sport GIF by UFC
Gene Stallings won an NC, you illiterate degenerate lol.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, nice deflection but this conversation is about Bama’s and UGA’s record in natties since Kirby left Bama.

You’re attempting to turn it into an entirely different one because the facts I laid out triggered you.
The facts are Daddy Bama is 4-1 against Kirby. Thems the facts.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The facts are Daddy Bama is 4-1 against Kirby. Thems the facts.
Never said they weren’t.

It’s also facts Kirby has as many natties Saban since he left Bama in less tries.

It’s about natties not specifically beating Bama.

I mean y’all gotta at least make the playoffs then have at least more than 2 wrs capable of catching a forward pass when you do.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Never said they weren’t.

It’s also facts Kirby has as many natties Saban since he left Bama in less tries.

It’s about natties not specifically beating Bama.

I mean y’all gotta at least make the playoffs then have at least more than 2 wrs capable of catching a forward pass when you do.
Dabo has as many NCs as Kirby….do you see Clemson fans on here acting like they are missing chromosomes? You clowns begging for Alabama’s approval is hilarious.

Reactions: Alabama Does

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Dabo has as many NCs as Kirby….do you see Clemson fans on here acting like they are missing chromosomes? You clowns begging for Alabama’s approval is hilarious.
Dabo has been coaching longer than Kirby and has a lower natty winning percentage as well which has been my point.

The only clown here is the one comparing Dabo to Kirby.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Dabo has been coaching longer than Kirby and has a lower natty winning percentage as well which has been my point.

That clown will give any coach credit unless his name is Kirby Smart, Kirby broke that BIITCH

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Cherry pick some more stats, clown boy. The Eagles are 1 out of 1 in recent Super Bowls. Does that make them better than the Patriots? You are a clown.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Cherry pick some more stats, clown boy. The Eagles are 1 out of 1 in recent Super Bowls. Does that make them better than the Patriots? You are a clown.
Lol, I’m sorry the fact that Kirby has won 2/3 natties played in which is a higher percentage than Saban and Dabo during his coaching tenure hurts your feelings little bro but it is what it is.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, I’m sorry the fact that Kirby has won 2/3 natties played in which is a higher percentage than Saban and Dabo during his coaching tenure hurts your feelings little bro but it is what it is.
Discount Button GIF by IBEX Parts

Kirby’s winning percentage against Papa Saban.

GoHamm

Aug 18, 2021
checks notes....avg is greater than uga's. uga filled their class to soon

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Check back tomorrow after the 5 star number one linebacker in the country commits.
Will that finally push the average above Alabama’s? How about when UGA loses Riddick? Lord I hope the UGA average will finally surpass Alabama’s with all of the bragging you have been doing and the concern that you have been showing over Daddy’s class.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Will that finally push the average above Alabama’s? How about when UGA loses Riddick? Lord I hope the UGA average will finally surpass Alabama’s with all of the bragging you have been doing and the concern that you have been showing over Daddy’s class.
Riddick’s going to Awbarn
Book It Tony Khan GIF by AEWonTV

GoHamm

Aug 18, 2021
Check back tomorrow after the 5 star number one linebacker in the country commits.
Then you only have two more spots max. They can get all the defense in the world. Once you look at offensive production in the NFL you have to wonder why anyone on the offensive side of the ball would go there?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Riddick’s going to Awbarn
Then you only have two more spots max. They can get all the defense in the world. Once you look at offensive production in the NFL you have to wonder why anyone on the offensive side of the ball would go there?
You obviously been sleeping under a rock, check out all of the Dawgs in the NFL on offense and get back to me my guy. Nice try
golf fall GIF

GoHamm

Aug 18, 2021
You obviously been sleeping under a rock, check out all of the Dawgs in the NFL on offense and get back to me my guy. Nice try
golf fall GIF
I keep checking for stud offensive guys. I keep coming up short once you compare them to other programs. Especially on offense.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login